Sweetheart Bakery
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Red Robin

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 6, 2012
They were set up at the roller coaster today. We tried a honeybun/cinnamon roll and some other samples and it was quite yum! Everything looked lovely. Just wondering what we should try next. I heard the cakes were good?
truth

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2012
mmmm donuts
crazy

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 7, 2012
It is crazy how people get on here to ask about something this minor. Go in there and shop. Whole lot of goodies in there. Guess we can say it is always good for a laugh, and laughter is good medicine. Topix is always good for a laugh.
Red Robin

Glasgow, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2012
crazy wrote:
It is crazy how people get on here to ask about something this minor. Go in there and shop. Whole lot of goodies in there. Guess we can say it is always good for a laugh, and laughter is good medicine. Topix is always good for a laugh.
How is it funny? Better than some of the inappropriate posts people start...
Kathy

Glasgow, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2012
All the product at Sweetheart Bakery is very very good LOVE the donuts. The staff is friendly to if you have never visit the store you should drop in.
not funny haha

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 7, 2012
Red Robin wrote:
<quoted text>
I found the post funny too--funny like someone drumming up business.
Red Robin

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 7, 2012
Kathy wrote:
All the product at Sweetheart Bakery is very very good LOVE the donuts. The staff is friendly to if you have never visit the store you should drop in.
If in-store is as good as the samples had, yummy! I haven't, but I plan to soon!
Red Robin

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 7, 2012
not funny haha wrote:
<quoted text>I found the post funny too--funny like someone drumming up business.
Kinda hard to drum up business if I've never been there! ;)
duh

Glasgow, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2012
Red Robin wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda hard to drum up business if I've never been there! ;)
Whether you've been there or not, you were plugging the business in your first post.
Red Robin

Glasgow, KY

#10 Oct 7, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>Whether you've been there or not, you were plugging the business in your first post.
It was not meant to be implied as a 'plug'. Just a simple question with a reason for asking. Jeez.
swamp it

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 8, 2012
good
wait

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 8, 2012
cheesecake cookies are awesome there.should try
Red Robin

Glasgow, KY

#13 Oct 8, 2012
wait wrote:
cheesecake cookies are awesome there.should try
Cheesecake AND cookies! Nice! Now that's why I started the thread.:)
Fglp

Glasgow, KY

#14 Oct 8, 2012
Love them
crazy to be back in Ky

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Everything at that bakery tastes like doughnuts including the cakes. Its discusting and I can't find a damn good bagel around here and oh one more thing all of the so called mexican food in this town sucks!!!!
Providing Hugs

Glasgow, KY

#16 Oct 9, 2012
crazy to be back in Ky wrote:
Everything at that bakery tastes like doughnuts including the cakes. Its discusting and I can't find a damn good bagel around here and oh one more thing all of the so called mexican food in this town sucks!!!!
O_0....Maybe try Sara Lee bagels at Wal-mart and while there buy the ingredients to make your own Mexican 'cuisine'?
worker

Glasgow, KY

#17 Oct 9, 2012
Red Robin wrote:
<quoted text>
I completley agree! How much sense does it make to complain that you got on Topix to ask a valid question to get an opinion.?
usually its beause

Glasgow, KY

#18 Oct 9, 2012
someone starts a post then later starts bashing the place or someone that works there
truth

Glasgow, KY

#19 Oct 9, 2012
Why must someone always complain? Can't we ever have a thread that's free of negativity?
James

Glasgow, KY

#20 Oct 12, 2012
Whose the chubby blondish brown haired girl that works there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me 24 min Citizen 106
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Church State 163,753
Bartender at Coltons 6 hr Transplant 6
Bean Poles 6 hr Caty 5
My wife was double teamed before we met (Jan '13) 11 hr Jibber jabber 46
Beth Sowers 17 hr IvedickedBethtodeath 4
billie jo 17 hr karma 5

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages