angry

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2009
I'm looking for anyone who has used Keith Rigdon of Munfordville to lay tile. Or do you know anything about him?
keith rigdon hater

Glasgow, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2009
YES I HAVE USED HIM AND HE IS A CON!!! HE DIDN'T FINISH HIS JOB AFTER WE PAID HIM. HE CURSED ME OUT AND HE CLAIMS TO BE A CHRISTIAN. DON'T LET HIS GOSPEL MUSIC FOOL YOU.!!
keith rigdon hater

Glasgow, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2009
oh one more thing. his tile job sucks!!!my husband has never laid tile before and he had to finish keith's job and i swear my husbands job is alot better. I recommend do not use him!!!!
ccl

Birdseye, IN

#4 Feb 4, 2009
Ask the M-ville forem and they will tell you all about him.
angry

Glasgow, KY

#5 Feb 4, 2009
ccl wrote:
Ask the M-ville forem and they will tell you all about him.
I didn't find anything there. What do you know about him?
ppp

Glasgow, KY

#6 Feb 5, 2009
does he have brothers fred and tim rigdon
angry

Glasgow, KY

#7 Feb 5, 2009
ppp wrote:
does he have brothers fred and tim rigdon
NO, They are from Hiseville and they do have a brother named Keith but this is a different one, he's from Munfordville. He has a brother named Kevin.
keith rigdon hater

Glasgow, KY

#8 Feb 5, 2009
what else do you need to know about him. He used to have a drug addiction.
Regretful

Glasgow, KY

#9 Aug 17, 2009
Keith always has a sob story - he had back surgery (and cancer!), his son had an aneurysm, his mom was sick, his dad had a heart attack, his wife got food poisoning, yada, yada, yada... All these stories to keep from repairing a crappy tile job that had cracked all to pieces. He's a BS artist - but one day he will be judged, as we all will.

As first I thought he was nice. However, it didn't take long to figure out that he just pretending to be a friend while working for me, so he could get away with substandard work.

He has poor attention to detail - crooked cuts - and he does not start from the center of an area being tiled - this causes narrow tiles on one end (of the shower) and wide tiles on the other. Looks like crap. The backsplash he tiled around the sink looked like a drunk person laid it - one side was higher than the other!

He also uses a very CHEAP grade of travertine (porous) that does NOT hold up. It cracks everywhere!

He also left a horrendous mess in my yard - cut tile, hardened mortar, hardie backer board scraps, etc.

I am not happy with his work, and I wish I'd never seen his face. Sooner or later, if the tile keeps cracking, I'll have to rip out everything he did and do it over. I'm just plain sick. Use him at your own risk!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaitlin White-Glasgow 1 min yep but 20
WKU reparations 10 min MMC 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Paul 163,266
don't buy from pier 19 cave city 1 hr Local 7
Horse cave theater 1 hr Local 10
President Trump 1 hr My Say 26
union at akebono Glasgow Kentucky (Jan '15) 1 hr wow 31

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages