vicki rush

tabitha simmons

timmy miller

freda york

tony amadoor from mi

Decatur, AL

#114 Sep 24, 2010
anonymous wrote:
aint nobody talking to you, you retarded douchebag. tony A ! HA! what a joke you are!
...but i'm talking to you cumm sucker...
Mustby Stackedwell

Glasgow, KY

#115 Sep 24, 2010
construction man wrote:
even haley the manager, sucks 4 bucks hell me or one of my buddies here she's pregnant we wondering if it could be one of ours
It's hear, not here. Where in the world did you go to school?
anonymous

Glasgow, KY

#116 Sep 24, 2010
why dont you go hang yourself , need a rope?

“I am da binger queen”

Since: Mar 09

Minor Hollar

#117 Sep 24, 2010
tony amadoor from mi wrote:
<quoted text>
...you are one ugly looking thing, is your name "Lil-Shity"
'
lil shity"
Tony there is nothing "lil" about that girl
tony amadoor from mi

Athens, AL

#118 Sep 25, 2010
Minor Gossett hhh wrote:
<quoted text>Tony there is nothing "lil" about that girl
...i don't think there is anything girl about it either..
Anonymous

Glasgow, KY

#119 Sep 25, 2010
where all the nice ho's?

“I am da binger queen”

Minor Hollar

#120 Sep 25, 2010
tony amadoor from mi wrote:
<quoted text>
...i don't think there is anything girl about it either..
you are right.

“I am da binger queen”

Minor Hollar

#121 Sep 25, 2010
Ok lil shity why are so damn ugly? That ugliness can not all be a result of inbreeding. You look like damn Eddie Munster on a bad day.
Black Terror

Wixom, MI

#130 Sep 27, 2010
Victrola wrote:
I ain't no n****r and we ain't hores were just good ol' girls!!!!! so F**k all ya'll...ya'll must be the hores!!!!!
You inbred trailer trash shit eater.
tabitha simmons

Glasgow, KY

#132 Sep 28, 2010
look ok i love god my man and you can talk all you want but god will get you so keep talk all the bull s you want you have to pay for it not me god wont get me he get all you all if you think not you need to look aning ok so and vicki die ok so she is with god so back off and i dot have anything ok so god loves you and i love you god bye now
tony amadoor from mi

Birmingham, AL

#133 Sep 29, 2010
Black Terror wrote:
<quoted text>You inbred trailer trash shit eater.
....and u are a lower peninsula dck sucker, Michigan sucks but your whole family blows and swallows...

“Tired of Caring Anymore”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#134 Oct 2, 2010
Lil_shawty wrote:
<quoted text>
look here I ant no toothless crack ho..Think U I dont even no wat crack is..Besides tha crack in mi ass..Nd I ant gonna say this again..If U dont really no me,Nd U cant be man enough to stat ur name then U need to keep mine out ya mouth..how can U judge somebodi that U dont even no.??All yall stupid someABitches need ta get a life..Nd get tha fu** up outta mines..Ya dig.??
Damn it's like every topic your on your being called a ho or something else. Why in the hell is that? It can't all be just haters.
BOO N TERRY

Glasgow, KY

#135 Oct 2, 2010
LET THIS FORUM DIE DOWN PLEASE VICTROLA DIED LET HER REST
tony amadoor from mi

Auburn, AL

#136 Oct 3, 2010
Minor Gossett hhh wrote:
Ok lil shity why are so damn ugly? That ugliness can not all be a result of inbreeding. You look like damn Eddie Munster on a bad day.
....her parents were in the planet of the apes movie, but lil shity was to ugly to be in it....

“Tired of Caring Anymore”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#137 Oct 3, 2010
BOO N TERRY wrote:
LET THIS FORUM DIE DOWN PLEASE VICTROLA DIED LET HER REST
And just when did she die?
BOO N TERRY

Glasgow, KY

#138 Oct 3, 2010
UofLsAceOfSpades wrote:
<quoted text>
And just when did she die?
THE DAY AFTER MOTHERS DAY
tabitha simmons

Glasgow, KY

#139 Oct 4, 2010
hey boo n terry think you i have not did not do anything to anyone i love everone i love god and he loves everone on topic ok so thank you my mom live in hores cave and my mom wont even talk to me and i never did anything to her she is the one that gave me up when i was 6ms old now who needs to be mad me but i am not mad at her she still my mom god gave her to me to be my mom and i love her vere much but she dot love me he** people go back and tell her a lot of bs and she calls my mama and she tells me and i am over it all i ever wont was a mom and dad never got it but if my mom would just love me i be happy iand she dot like my man to bad he dot do anything to her ok he is a good man but he has never did any thing to her it is just pepoles talk and i am over it god sees ever thing you do so stop the bs ok so god loves you and i do to good by for now i be back later
BOO

Glasgow, KY

#140 Oct 4, 2010
tabitha simmons wrote:
hey boo n terry think you i have not did not do anything to anyone i love everone i love god and he loves everone on topic ok so thank you my mom live in hores cave and my mom wont even talk to me and i never did anything to her she is the one that gave me up when i was 6ms old now who needs to be mad me but i am not mad at her she still my mom god gave her to me to be my mom and i love her vere much but she dot love me he** people go back and tell her a lot of bs and she calls my mama and she tells me and i am over it all i ever wont was a mom and dad never got it but if my mom would just love me i be happy iand she dot like my man to bad he dot do anything to her ok he is a good man but he has never did any thing to her it is just pepoles talk and i am over it god sees ever thing you do so stop the bs ok so god loves you and i do to good by for now i be back later
be good tell barry hello and take care
tabitha and barry simmons

Glasgow, KY

#141 Oct 5, 2010
what you up to barry said hi what you up to i am taking care of my mama she moved back need help so we moved with her barry miss his family a lot i told him to go back to glasgow but he wont with out me but thank you vere much i am with barry andhe is all i want is barry and i love my god and we love you all what is going on over there ok be back later we love you and god loves you
NOPENCILPETERS

Glasgow, KY

#142 Oct 5, 2010
tj smith wrote:
so happy valley inn as prostitutes.
SORRY AZZ PENCIL DICKED PIECES OF SHEET...CANT GET A REAL WOMAN TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT AND NEED SO GOTTA MAKE FOUL COMMENTS ABOUT WOMAN YOU ONLY WISH YOU COULD GET A HOLD OF....AND EWW WHOS WANTS THEM LITTLE TINY WEE WEE'S ANYHOW??!! CAN FIND BETTER SATISFACTION IN THE PRODUCE SECTION

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 133,264
union at akebono Glasgow Kentucky 52 min Wow 14
W-2 forms. 56 min Yeah 3
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) 1 hr tammy 373
package on a roof of police station u kidding 1 hr nope 7
kathryn lyle (Jun '14) 3 hr just a girl 20
Whats going on at Taco Bell? 6 hr Haley 3
police station 14 hr atf 2
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 22 hr Uknowme 1,106
Bully's Catfish House Sucks (Jul '11) Sun lawler 41
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster