Next Last
tj smith

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2010
so happy valley inn as prostitutes.
construction man

Glasgow, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2010
even haley the manager, sucks 4 bucks hell me or one of my buddies here she's pregnant we wondering if it could be one of ours
big cock

Glasgow, KY

#4 Mar 1, 2010
room number 6 gives good head thats vicki, room 7 is up 4 anything or anyone that tabitha and room nine is freda bring plenty of rubbers that bitch is dirtier than barren river lake and her hubby stevie is probably in the bathroom jackin off watchin waiting to rob ya ass
white boy

Glasgow, KY

#5 Mar 1, 2010
is any of these gurls black cause i luv petit black gurls wit big black azz
big cock

Glasgow, KY

#6 Mar 1, 2010
white boy wrote:
is any of these gurls black cause i luv petit black gurls wit big black azz
vicki has a big black assss!!!!!!!!!!
pimp

Glasgow, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2010
haley is a cumdumpster
tj smith

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2010
so is this for real happy valley inn as prostitutes and if so how do i get hold of them. so is vicki black or white and is she hot. what is her weight and cup size.and is tabitha white or black and also whats her weight and cup size is both of theses woman good and is there a number to get hold of them or do you know any that can.
big daddy

Glasgow, KY

#9 Mar 3, 2010
vicki is white she's really hot and her cup size is 40D
tabitha is nasty as hell don't f**k with that s**t!!!!!!
Sorry guys

Bolivar, MO

#10 Mar 3, 2010
They had to close up shop because Tabitha caught something and it spread to all the other girls. It's a mess.
Who is that

Bolivar, MO

#11 Mar 3, 2010
Daddy is that you on here. I sure hope not, yuck. You should be ashamed. You could get something from messing with those women.
concern

Glasgow, KY

#12 Mar 3, 2010
tj smith, if u are looking for tabitha simmons she lives on 209 preston street right behind houchens. they said that she gives a good head. so there where she lives
concern

Glasgow, KY

#13 Mar 3, 2010
u better watch out for tabitha she has some kind of sexual disease and u will catch what she has
Victrola

Glasgow, KY

#14 Mar 3, 2010
I ain't no n****r and we ain't hores were just good ol' girls!!!!! so F**k all ya'll...ya'll must be the hores!!!!!
manho

Glasgow, KY

#17 Mar 3, 2010
does rudy runyon work these girls
tj smith

United States

#18 Mar 4, 2010
so is tabitha ok to f*** and will she give head. what about vicki are theses girls still at happy valley inn. how old are they
tabitha

Glasgow, KY

#19 Mar 4, 2010
hey if u are looking for me leave bme along and dont try to come to my house. and leave me and my husband alone. we dont want to be bother
pva

Glasgow, KY

#20 Mar 4, 2010
concern wrote:
tj smith, if u are looking for tabitha simmons she lives on 209 preston street right behind houchens. they said that she gives a good head. so there where she lives
no such number
tj smith

United States

#21 Mar 4, 2010
So is there any prostitutes at happey valley inn. and is vicki and freda there who is this tabitha girl and she at happy valley inn. is there a phone number for vicki or freda.
hope

Glasgow, KY

#22 Mar 4, 2010
tabitha said to come to her house 209 preston st. i would like to see her.
tj smith

United States

#24 Mar 5, 2010
So is there any prostitutes at happey valley inn. and is vicki and freda there who is this tabitha girl and she at happy valley inn. is there a phone number for vicki or freda. there is no ady on preston. so is there any way of getting hold of vicki, freda or tabitha. who is thr hottest of them 3.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 168,932
daniel/angela neukomm (Jan '16) 20 min Kellie 10
Test for employment at TJ 59 min Grow up 5
Johnny Depp in Glasgow 5 hr my say 120
Hot firefighter single 7 hr Maude 24
Baby Raccoon needs new home (Jul '11) 7 hr Josh 118
TJ Samson Obstetrics 9 hr motheroftwo 1
Prostitution at Platinum Salon and Spa 10 hr Thinker 24

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages