breaking news shirley r. ray arrested!!
huh

United States

#21 Dec 13, 2008
Is this the Shirley that was running with or married to that Bertrum guy?
just thinkin

Glasgow, KY

#22 Dec 13, 2008
FINALLY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so happy that the truth is out about her. Read back on all her post. Remember she didn't sell drugs or do drugs! And oh yea the funniest of all "SHE WAS NEVER AROUND ANYONE WHO MESSED WITH DRUGS"! The truth is here. If you wasn't a retard you wouldn't miss the connection!
Oh my bad...if I'm not up-to-date on all the crack heads around town (like you are) then I'm retarded. Pardon me for having a REAL life ! lol Now I understand why the drug news around town makes you so happy...hmmmmm, a little TOO INVOLVED with who, what, when and where when it comes to the back alleys and drugs, aren't you ? Thanks for showing my retarded ass YOUR "connection".
TINA

Louisville, KY

#23 Dec 13, 2008
snoop dog wrote:
<quoted text> SHIRLEY RAY is BERNIS RUPES main squeeze. Thier both cheese eaters and scared little punks. MERRY CHRISTMAS SHIRLEY.
Shirley ray is where she needs to be she is no good i hope she stays there so she can see how all the people that shes put in jail feels she a dumbass but i think no i know you need to keep bernis name out of your month bernis rupe is a better person bernis wasnt the one picked up that dumbass was and he is not her squeeze she wish
Know_The_Truth

Memphis, TN

#24 Dec 13, 2008
Shirley got caught with some girl named Brandy heard she was`nt very old, That`s the word thats out right now !
Know_The_Truth

Memphis, TN

#25 Dec 13, 2008
Her and the girl go to court 12/17/08 at 9:00am court rm BD in Warren County. The girl`s name is Brandy Davidson, In case Shirley has any friends left out there (which I doubt very much!)Thought someone might want to go and try to post her bail. But remember the law has her drugs now she can`t pay anyone back and besides that she would more than likley be flight risk!So get her out at your own risk!!!
coolio

Glasgow, KY

#26 Dec 14, 2008
cool recuting young people NOT.
patty bennett johnson

United States

#27 Dec 14, 2008
why does this make her a bad person.the ones in jail for the murder of my son was involved in drugs also.what does that say for them???
patty bennett johnson

United States

#28 Dec 14, 2008
also i don`t think she put them in jail.they did that them selfs
trash collector

Glasgow, KY

#29 Dec 14, 2008
patty bennett johnson wrote:
why does this make her a bad person.the ones in jail for the murder of my son was involved in drugs also.what does that say for them???
tells me that someone forked out a lot of money,and no justice has been doen yet.One person has implicated themself as being there and has lied numerous of ties in a courtroom and everywhere else.When will the actual killers be tried?
patty bennett johnson

United States

#30 Dec 14, 2008
believe me money for 3 lawyers was`t cheap!!!
patty bennett johnson

United States

#31 Dec 14, 2008
where did that come from???
dumb i guess

Memphis, TN

#32 Dec 14, 2008
she got on here and lied to everyone and said she in no way, shape, form, or fashion was doing or involved with drugs she is a liar!!! and as for the ones in jail awaiting trial for murder charges all the parties that was involved did drugs thats why all of it happened. im sorry if this makes you or any one else mad but its the truth. so yes it does make her and every one involved a bad person for lying and doing drugs!!!
dumb i guess

Memphis, TN

#33 Dec 14, 2008
also i don`t think she put them in jail.they did that them selfs
no she did not put them there,but her lies is whats keeping them there,wake up she is nothing but a drug user her self she will stop at nothing to keep herself and the other ones that are involved from being charged with complicity to murder and distroying evidence think about it she was involved!!!!!
Patty Watson

Glasgow, KY

#34 Dec 14, 2008
dumb i guess wrote:
<quoted text>no she did not put them there,but her lies is whats keeping them there,wake up she is nothing but a drug user her self she will stop at nothing to keep herself and the other ones that are involved from being charged with complicity to murder and distroying evidence think about it she was involved!!!!!
Your correct on both of your statement's.
dumb i guess

Memphis, TN

#35 Dec 14, 2008
Patty Watson wrote:
<quoted text>Your correct on both of your statement's.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
dumb i guess

Memphis, TN

#36 Dec 14, 2008
I think they should search her residence! I`m sure shes probably got more drugs and the stuff to make it with there,any body that has an e-mail address of [email protected] is doing nothing but advertising what she is the sad part is people think she is just an innocent victim well she is most certainly not! she gets innocent victims to do her dirty work!!!!!
Know_The_Truth

Memphis, TN

#37 Dec 14, 2008
dumb i guess wrote:
<quoted text>no she did not put them there,but her lies is whats keeping them there,wake up she is nothing but a drug user her self she will stop at nothing to keep herself and the other ones that are involved from being charged with complicity to murder and distroying evidence think about it she was involved!!!!!
STAR WITNESS WAS`NT SHE ?
dumb i guess

Memphis, TN

#38 Dec 14, 2008
Yea she`s a star alright, Right in the limelight of it all!!!!!!
Know_The_Truth

Memphis, TN

#39 Dec 15, 2008
nobody wants to keep this topic going because she might roll on a bunch of people if things don`t go her way some body better make her charges dissappear or she`s spilling her guts and getting a new identity,AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
Know_The_Truth

Memphis, TN

#40 Dec 15, 2008
SOMEBODY BETTER BE MAKING SOME THINGS GO AWAY OR SHES TELLING!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me 1 hr Citizen 187
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 163,841
Confederate statue: 2 hr This Johnney Aint... 31
Steve Nunn leave with no pay (Feb '09) 2 hr wow 63
Word Association (Jun '08) 2 hr another 5,961
Let's make a list of snitches in Kentucky go!!!! 3 hr Lol 34
men in glasgow that dont work, sponges 3 hr Senor Ching Chong 9

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance