breaking news shirley r. ray arrested!!

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
FINALLY

Glasgow, KY

#1 Dec 12, 2008
Finally, the woman who always played that she never done anything! ALWAYS SAYING SHE NEVER USED OR SOLD DRUGS WAS ARRESTED IN BOWLING GREEN. LOOK IN BOWLING GREEN PAPER FOLKS. REALITY IS HERE. THE TRUTH IS FINALLY OUT!!:)
ABOUT TIME

Glasgow, KY

#2 Dec 12, 2008
Time heals all wounds. AMEN......
just thinkin

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2008
FINALLY wrote:
Finally, the woman who always played that she never done anything! ALWAYS SAYING SHE NEVER USED OR SOLD DRUGS WAS ARRESTED IN BOWLING GREEN. LOOK IN BOWLING GREEN PAPER FOLKS. REALITY IS HERE. THE TRUTH IS FINALLY OUT!!:)
Well I'm glad this makes you so happy but who is this women and why does another person's misery make you so happy ? Just asking...is she well known around here ? I'm missing the connection.
Cooker

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 12, 2008
She's a meth cook.
mee

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 12, 2008
Sorry it had to happen.Truth will set you free.
snoop dog

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 12, 2008
just thinkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm glad this makes you so happy but who is this women and why does another person's misery make you so happy ? Just asking...is she well known around here ? I'm missing the connection.
SHIRLEY RAY is BERNIS RUPES main squeeze. Thier both cheese eaters and scared little punks. MERRY CHRISTMAS SHIRLEY.
curiousitykilled thecat

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 12, 2008
who was with her?
got a 8 ball

Glasgow, KY

#8 Dec 12, 2008
snoop dog wrote:
<quoted text> SHIRLEY RAY is BERNIS RUPES main squeeze. Thier both cheese eaters and scared little punks. MERRY CHRISTMAS SHIRLEY.
i'm sure there will be some bargaining on the table....Too much money exchanging hands.
FINALLY

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 12, 2008
just thinkin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so happy that the truth is out about her. Read back on all her post. Remember she didn't sell drugs or do drugs! And oh yea the funniest of all "SHE WAS NEVER AROUND ANYONE WHO MESSED WITH DRUGS"! The truth is here. If you wasn't a retard you wouldn't miss the connection!
hello

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 12, 2008
what were the charges? and what day was it in the paper?
missy

Cave City, KY

#11 Dec 12, 2008
Ha!Ha!Ha1
coolio

Glasgow, KY

#12 Dec 12, 2008
got a 8 ball wrote:
<quoted text>i'm sure there will be some bargaining on the table....Too much money exchanging hands.
What do you mean money shes on a check.must be her meth backers in barren co.
coolio

Glasgow, KY

#13 Dec 12, 2008
all you shirley lovers respond want-the-truth what a joke.
FINALLY

Glasgow, KY

#14 Dec 12, 2008
Yes its the one on here under want-the-truth and many more names. Shirley Ray (aka) want-the-truth
HaHa

Glasgow, KY

#15 Dec 12, 2008
Look what the dogs drug in!
HELP ME

Glasgow, KY

#16 Dec 12, 2008
Arrest — Shirley R. Ray, 56, 201 Withers St., Glasgow, was charged with first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at 7:10 p.m. Thursday at Kohl’s at 2321 Gary Farms Blvd., according to a Bowling Green Police Department report.
Ray was with someone who was arrested for shoplifting and three bags of suspected drugs were found in her possession, according to the report.
Ray is being held on $5,000 bond.
coolio

Glasgow, KY

#17 Dec 13, 2008
is she out yet bet i know who gets her out lets have a guessing game hey isnt lil staley in bg my first guess his momma shes got alot of money investd in her already ha ha ha
JUSTICE

Glasgow, KY

#18 Dec 13, 2008
coolio wrote:
is she out yet bet i know who gets her out lets have a guessing game hey isnt lil staley in bg my first guess his momma shes got alot of money investd in her already ha ha ha
LONNIE FREEMAN IS IN WARREN COUNTY JAIL ALSO RIGHT, AWAITING TRIAL FOR MURDER
NO JUSTICE

Glasgow, KY

#19 Dec 13, 2008
JUSTICE wrote:
<quoted text>LONNIE FREEMAN IS IN WARREN COUNTY JAIL ALSO RIGHT, AWAITING TRIAL FOR MURDER
YES HE IS,WHAT ABOUT IT? IM SURE THEY WONT PUT THEM IN THE SAME CELL DUMB A$$.
coolio

Glasgow, KY

#20 Dec 13, 2008
i don't know she looks a little butch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min usa 157,945
Old circus closing new one opening 6 min My Foot Hurts 10
Ralphies fun center 1 hr JONES 1
He Won! He Won! Thank God! 1 hr chief 208
Jason Pace (May '15) 5 hr Getoverit 37
Sister Schuberts 5 hr Getoverit 14
Brothel 5 hr No one cares 13

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance