Top 10 prettiest girls

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
snufalufagus

Cave City, KY

#1 Dec 27, 2010
Who are the top 10 prettiest girls in Glasgow?
gizmo

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Dec 27, 2010
jennifer decker
uuuuuuuuuuuunnnn n

United States

#3 Dec 27, 2010
brittney corbin jamie cummings kelsi mitchell heather robinson and number 1 hottest gurl...jessica shelton!!! autumn shelton is a hotty also
pretti_girl

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jul 26, 2012
heather robinson is easy, she may be pretty but her class is trashy.
i am wondering

Tacoma, WA

#5 Jul 26, 2012
can i hit it with heather?? got her number ? i used to work with her ..is it shaved??
prettii_giirl

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jul 26, 2012
i don't associate with females like that, sorry.
ima wondering

Puyallup, WA

#7 Jul 26, 2012
ummm are u single and or looking??? i am a guy....
looking

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jul 26, 2012
pretti_girl wrote:
heather robinson is easy, she may be pretty but her class is trashy.
I agree that she is very beautiful.
sweet

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jul 26, 2012
Monica Berry is a hottie. I think she's married, but I haven't seen her with her husband lately.
Heather

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2012
I find it absolutely hilarious how one persons opinion about me is thinking my "class" is trashy and that im easy. WELL Im not like most southern talking,trashy hicks in Kentucky. I for one, actually DO have class, and I'm definitely not easy if I'm not giving it up to anyone.You are more than likely one that DOESN'T even know me.Just my name. Your opinion doesn't offend me either because you obviously have nothing better to do but TRY to start shitless drama. I suggest that next time you decide to spit shit out,make sure it tastes good or back your shit up.
Your low life talking isn't getting to me:)
separated

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jul 28, 2012
Glad to see Heather stand up for herself. I would love to be able to talk to her sometime.
Hypocrite

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jul 28, 2012
Heather wrote:
I find it absolutely hilarious how one persons opinion about me is thinking my "class" is trashy and that im easy. WELL Im not like most southern talking,trashy hicks in Kentucky. I for one, actually DO have class, and I'm definitely not easy if I'm not giving it up to anyone.You are more than likely one that DOESN'T even know me.Just my name. Your opinion doesn't offend me either because you obviously have nothing better to do but TRY to start shitless drama. I suggest that next time you decide to spit shit out,make sure it tastes good or back your shit up.
Your low life talking isn't getting to me:)
Yes, that cursing is quite classy.
ima wondering

United States

#13 Jul 29, 2012
ok i know heather she used to work at wendys and rumor has is straight out if jason judds mouth he hit it in a motel room wush i could get with her ... heather u have thee sexiest eyes ive evvver seen and i know u used to drive a white disge stratus...what ide live to do with you ure soooo hottt in my eyes ...efff ure hatas they just jealous cuzz ure sooo beautiful ...where u at niw heather i aunt talked to ya in couple years ??? and yes i am a guy..
prada

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jul 29, 2012
Actually Jason did not hit it, heather doesn't like white guys bc of that fact! They all say they had sex with her!? And no one can get Heather into a hotel room not even me and im her best friend! She hasn't had that car since she was 16 when she was working there before and im sure she wouldn't lower herself to have sex with a married man that's just wrong. People need to stop talking bad about her bc she is one of the best people i know! She is very blunt but also very reliable and trustworthy.i don't know what i would do without her. And i think she is beautiful!
I love you heather!!!!!
haha

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jul 29, 2012
Black guys want ONE thing, and she lets them have it.. pretty sure i can name off ten that she's been with. Don't defend a slut,beauty comes from within, noone "black" wants her because she's been ran through. So white guys, have at it. Not to mention she's a twat licker.. im sure that if this shit talking didnt bother you, you wouldnt comment. Get laid, smoke a blunt and take it easy.
Freddy

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jul 29, 2012
Brittney Shugart,She is a doll.
wow

United States

#19 Jul 29, 2012
Heather told me herself who all she's been with, she sure in hell ain't gunna lie about it and she hasn't had sex with no more than 7 people and only one was white, plus everyone she has been with,she dated for months before she gave it up.and so what if she likes girls, what cute bitch in Glasgow doesn't? Don't get mad bc she can pull anyone.
Also Heather is engaged now so all this isn't going to be any worry
ima wondering

United States

#21 Jul 30, 2012
who she engaged to?? jason is a free man now if he aint in jail...lol and u didnt see how they axted when they worked together ..i did i knew aomething was up he told me himself he hit it..ide love to watch her and a gurl go at it.. i dream of hitting it she was soooo sexay to look at when i wirked with her and those eyes omg turned me on all the time... i love you heather ure effing awesome and amazing congrats on ure engagment wish i could have my dream with u once b4 u tied the knot...
baller

Greensburg, KY

#22 Jul 30, 2012
I know 2 of the 3 guys that ran a train on heather back in march. they both made trips to the urgent clinic shortly after their little excursion .not the kinda girl you take home to meet your mother
haha

Glasgow, KY

#23 Jul 30, 2012
Funny "baller" Heather didn't live here in March, she lived in Indiana so we all know that one isn't true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Ex Lesbian River 163,701
Growing Grapes Locally 13 min Thinking About It 1
Smart style's 27 min Concerned 1
Jason Garmon 37 min Hippy 4
Tj hospital sucks 2 hr Lol 3
Sad 2 hr Timothy 2
Helper 3 hr Help 1

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages