new girl at speedway
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shes an angel

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Anybody know who the new girl is at Speedway? God she is the sweetest thing ever. I swear she's an angel. So beautiful. Oh what I would give just to know her name
Right

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Jamie, she is married.
The Devil

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2013
She's so Hot I'd drink her Bath water!!!!!
really

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2013
what speedway
last i was in there was no hot chick anywhere
shes an angel

United States

#5 Feb 17, 2013
The speedway in Glasgow. I don't think this girl is married. She doesn't wear a ring.
sam

Glasgow, KY

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Everytime im in there theres some fat girl never any good looking girls. Maybe they are talking of the bowling green speedway. Most gas station workers have name tags on.
shes an angel

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 18, 2013
No I'm talking about Glasgow. She usually works 2nd or 3rd shift. She's never there during the day and she's not fat. She's tiny but not unhealthy tiny. Omg she's beautiful. And sweeter than sugar. But she doesnt ever wear a name tag
sam

Glasgow, KY

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Well I go in there at night theres always a chunky brown headed girl in there and they all have name tags on thats part of there uniform not many guys go to gas stations to hit on a woman. You desperate or what?
Really

Glasgow, KY

#9 Feb 18, 2013
I go there and i have never saw a good looking women.. I sure would not drink her BATH water. You are desperate. I saw a man working there and a women that keeps her hair up looks like she haven't had a bath. Please dude get her name I want to see who she is.
shes an angel

Tucker, GA

#10 Feb 18, 2013
She works 3rd shift in Sunday nights. Brad works most nights and Julie works a couple nights. But I only see this girl Sunday nights and 2nd shift through the week. Someone must know who I'm talking about.
speedway customer

United States

#11 Feb 19, 2013
The girl u are talking about is Charli. I will agree with u, she's an angel if I've ever seen one. The fat girls name is Julie. Y'all don't get her confused with Charli. U will k ow Charli when u see her. She's beautiful. And sweet. And I would drink her bath water
sam

Glasgow, KY

#13 Feb 19, 2013
There you go her name is charlie. The other girls are nasty.i will have to go check this girl out since everyone thinks she's hot.
cool is me

Glasgow, KY

#14 Feb 19, 2013
ashleys a hotty and the little short hair blondie is fine
womanizer

Tucker, GA

#15 Feb 19, 2013
cool is me wrote:
ashleys a hotty and the little short hair blondie is fine
I'd pay to watch the three of them f*ck each other. Probably pay a little extra to get in on the action. Oh but that Charlie she's a looker. Real sweet but I bet that p*say is sweeter
example

Glasgow, KY

#16 Feb 20, 2013
This is a perfect example why women should carry a concealed weapon...fcking stalkers and perverts!
sam

Glasgow, KY

#17 Feb 20, 2013
If you go to a GAS station to get a woman i bet you are very deseprate they are mostly high school drop outs that couldnt get a descent job.
husband of the manager

United States

#18 Feb 20, 2013
Yall are all sorry peeps n my wife prob makes more than ur gov. check drawing no working free riding off r tax dollars n if u've gotta problem with my comments go there n ask how to find me ty have a gd day
sam

Glasgow, KY

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Isnt the manager a guy? How managers do they have?
sam

Glasgow, KY

#20 Feb 20, 2013
Sorry how many mangers do they have anyways?
husband of the manager

United States

#21 Feb 20, 2013
Dude r u a ree ree have u ever bn in the Glasgow speedway in the last yr n a half. There hasn't bn a guy manager for a while there's bn 3since him and to answer your question 1 manager 1 assistant/co-manager n a shift lead. You might outta get ur facts straight. before speaking bout things u don't know ........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min okk 148,331
Chad Lemons (Mar '15) 21 min Rusty 17
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 428
Nope 2 hr Diamond Dixie 21
Word Association (Jun '08) 3 hr Forrest 5,259
Aaron Shaw (Apr '15) 5 hr Michelle 8
Young Female barber that used to be at Durhams 5 hr Barbershop customer 1
Michael Haines passes away Tue Class of 97 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance