Anyone know Traci Stephens Turner?!?!?!

Anyone know Traci Stephens Turner?!?!?!

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

Kim

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 3, 2008
Have not seen her since school, any info?
Ho Momma

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jul 3, 2008
She's a big ho...nice and eazy-sleazy. Doesn't take care of her kids, had 2 abortions and lookin' for any man that'll keep her up and let her drink the day away.
ok3r

Edmonton, KY

#3 Jul 3, 2008
Are we talking about the same traci married to michael Turner from Tompkinsville
Gone Wild

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jul 3, 2008
ok3r wrote:
Are we talking about the same traci married to michael Turner from Tompkinsville
Yes, thats 1 she was married to but now I think they divorced.
Umm

Greensburg, KY

#5 Jul 3, 2008
Didn't she move to Tennessee?
Ho Momma

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jul 3, 2008
It depends on the day of the week. She'll break up with her man on Monday and move back to KY, then make up with him on Wednesday and be back in TN by Friday. She was married to Mike but they got divorced a few years ago. Just a couple of years ago she slept with one of her son's friends at a Halloween party.
farmgal

Horse Cave, KY

#7 Jul 3, 2008
Please remember that she does have children who might be reading this forum. The children also have friends who might be reading this forum. It might be pretty devastating to her children to find out what is being said about their mother on this forum. Her children are precious and I beg of you not to post anthing else about her here. Thank you.
LakeLady

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jul 3, 2008
Agreed! Children can't help what the parents do. In this case, these children have suffered enough and do not need their mom bashed on topix.
THINK ABOUT IT

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 18, 2008
Bless her heart, she may have not made the best choices in her life, but deep down she is a good girl who was raised very well. Keep in mind, that sometimes things happen behind closed doors that we never may know about. I know, for a fact, that she spent many years in a VERY abusive marriage and a lot of damage was done to her. I think that she has just lost her head a little and with time and with God, she will come back around. Her children are beautiful, sweet, smart kids and are very well taken care of by her family. I think in life we all are doing the best we can and we shouldn't judge anybody without walking in their shoes.

Since: Jul 08

Louisville, KY

#10 Jul 22, 2008
I agree,her marriage may not have been the best but she was the one who wanted that marriage.When you lye to a man for years and years the way she did you can only expect bad things. i also agree that this should not be talked about on here,her children cant help what she has done,also not only has her family helped with those children,but his family has also, you that are talking may not know the whole story like you think you do,there are three sides to every story your,mine, and the right one!
happyface

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jul 26, 2008
Aw I love traci, my parents are friends with her and her ex husband, he's one of my dad's best friends.
Don't post things like that about people on here. It's rude.
thumbnail

Glasgow, KY

#12 Aug 26, 2008
to any one tracy is in my family keep your shit about her off here your no doubt yhe same as you say she is fff heads
dumbasses

Munfordville, KY

#13 Aug 26, 2008
i love tracy..yall need to get a life and quit talkin shit about her
WOW

Lexington, KY

#14 Aug 26, 2008
ive met her she's a beautiful, and very sweet lady.. all these things you say dont mean nothing.. everyone makes mistakes, that makes you stronger && who you are...

SO QUIT BEING LITTLE 12 YEAR OLDS AND GROW UP
Snickers

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 26, 2008
THINK ABOUT IT wrote:
Bless her heart, she may have not made the best choices in her life, but deep down she is a good girl who was raised very well. Keep in mind, that sometimes things happen behind closed doors that we never may know about. I know, for a fact, that she spent many years in a VERY abusive marriage and a lot of damage was done to her. I think that she has just lost her head a little and with time and with God, she will come back around. Her children are beautiful, sweet, smart kids and are very well taken care of by her family. I think in life we all are doing the best we can and we shouldn't judge anybody without walking in their shoes.
Very well said, unless you have walked in someone shoes you don't have a clue what is going on!!!!
Everyone makes mistakes, you learn from them,you move on and try not to repeat them, and no one is perfect.Everyone just needs to worry about themselves and leave Traci and her family along.
Rolex

Louisville, KY

#16 Sep 1, 2011
I'd love to catch back up with her, anyone know where she is living?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Forumwatcher 177,902
Thomas Philpott 36 min Thomas 4
4 word game (Oct '08) 3 hr another 2,288
word game (Feb '10) 3 hr another 122
Use Last word Game (Jan '09) 3 hr another 2,164
6 letter word game..change one letter! (Apr '09) 3 hr another 1,172
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 3 hr another 1,649

Glasgow Jobs

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages