Rednecks at Walmart Parking Lot

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jan 7, 2013
I like to see all the rednecks at walmart, it gives such a sense of unity that this town so desparately needs.
Hush

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Joe wrote:
I like to see all the rednecks at walmart, it gives such a sense of unity that this town so desparately needs.
If you dont like it get the hell out of Kentucky.
Drifter

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Yeah, I love seeing them too...with those girls jumping in them boys daddys trucks and showing her a good ol redneck time...exchanging STDs like trading cards lol
Joe

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Hush wrote:
<quoted text> If you dont like it get the hell out of Kentucky.
I was being serious you stupid idiot. I'm Kentucky borned and raised and you can kiss my fat Kentucky but and I'll see
Joe

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Drifter wrote:
Yeah, I love seeing them too...with those girls jumping in them boys daddys trucks and showing her a good ol redneck time...exchanging STDs like trading cards lol
Hey sometimes we just can't afford a real truck. I like having a dip ring in my back pocket and driving a chevy cavalier
redneck ur talkin bout

Cave City, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2013
if anyone has a problem with us hangin out in the parkin lot just do like everyone else does and call the cops. WE aint scared!!! we'll just move to another parkin lot. it aint our fault theres nothin to do in this town. u uptown people just wanna get rid of all us rednecks in this town but it aint happenin!!! this town was built buy us country boys!!!
redneck ur talkin bout

Cave City, KY

#8 Jan 9, 2013
and thanks joe for standing up for our cause. a redneck is a dying breed and we need to keep it alive by standing up to these haters by all means!!
The last outlaw

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jan 9, 2013
I am by no means a redneck although I enjoy some redneck activities. Shit I've been described as a THUG and persecuted because me and my homies chillin in public. These good ole boys have every right to assemble whereever they want. Just like when I was a teen just a few years ago, the police tried to run us out of alot of places but we would stand our ground or just go somewhere else. The youth of Barren Co. has nothing they can do here so let them do as they please as long as their not committing crimes. WE Have your back and support what you rednecks do. If we unify in this fight we wont lose. *PEACE*
Trucks

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 9, 2013
It's a safe place to hang out! They aren't bothering anyone. At least they aren't out causing trouble! Leave them alone...
felmo

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Have you ever drove your truck through wally marts parking lot after a hard rain or melting snow? and hit those landmines those lazy big azz redneck bitches leave under their car and leave for somebody else? when you hit them disposable diapers ,shit blows everywhere! and it will eat your paint up bad. You are warned! about as bad as pop bottles with all that brown backy spit in them, they pop real good!
the gray ghost

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jan 9, 2013
if anybody has a problem with us hanging out at walmart, better than starting some stupid bullshit on here, or calling the cops.. better yet, why dont yall just come confront us face to face, im there every friday and saturday night, as are all my friends, we are doing nothing wrong, we are sitting there talking amongst ourselves, it aint like were out on the streets running dope an all that non sense, were not hurting a single person there. so to everybody has a problem with it, say something to us or quit your bitchin, rant over.. thank you joe, and the rest of yall taking up for us, its greatly appreciated!
MYOFB

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 9, 2013
I find it very creepy that people are so consumed with what the kids in the parking lot are doing and who bought the vehicles they are driving. How in the hell does either of those things have anything to do with your life? Do you park way out in the lower 20 just so you can gripe that they are taking up a parking space? Do you have to turn up your hearing aid as you pass by just so you can hear their music and bitch about it? I have never heard any of their music when I drive by where they are parked. Wanna know why? Because I am thumping so I don't have to listen to you old codgers bitching about the young people sitting in a parking lot minding their own business. At least they aren't in Wally World having a family reunion in aisle seven and wont move their big fat asses so other shoppers can get by. Give me the kids in the parking lot any day of the week over you morons. I'm 57 years old and I listen to my music loud as hell so I don't have to hear your old hag nagging you or your grandkids fighting over french fries in the backseat of your hoopty. Live and let live...or is that the reason those kids upset you so damn bad...because you don't have a life and they do? Uh huh!
Chappy

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jan 10, 2013
LMAO, I've never had a problem with them, hell most of them seem alright kids just bored as hell in this small town. lol the people complaining probably deserve it. Wear something reasonable to wal-mart and they might not make fun of you ;P
Optimistic

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Jan 10, 2013
redneck ur talkin bout wrote:
a redneck is a dying breed
I sure as hell hope so.
Real country boy

Irmo, SC

#17 Dec 30, 2014
redneck ur talkin bout wrote:
if anyone has a problem with us hangin out in the parkin lot just do like everyone else does and call the cops. WE aint scared!!! we'll just move to another parkin lot. it aint our fault theres nothin to do in this town. u uptown people just wanna get rid of all us rednecks in this town but it aint happenin!!! this town was built buy us country boys!!!

But are Yall even real country boys? The ones here in sc are fake.
MYOFB

Knob Lick, KY

#18 Dec 30, 2014
Those redneck country boys, as you call them, are one of the reasons you don't see gang activity in Walmart's parking lot or anywhere else in Glasgow. The wannabe's are terrified of "crazy, redneck, country boys" so instead of talking shit about them why don't you walk up and talk to them? You might be surprised that your impression of them was completely wrong. I had car troubles one time in Walmarts parking lot. I was parked about 10 spaces away from the entrance. People walked by and not one of them asked if I needed help. One of those boys driving daddy's truck (who cares about who owns the truck, that is so stupid) was driving by and they stopped and helped me. Not one of those upstanding citizens tried to help me....but the redneck country boys driving daddy's truck did. And they wouldn't take any money from me for helping me get my car going so I could get it to the mechanic.

A lot of you people have never had any dealings with the kids in the parking lot and those kids have never bothered you in any way. You hear one old goat bitching and you just repeat what the old goat says.

Give it a rest. If you don't like them then quit going around them so you can try to find something to bitch about. Your whole life centers around finding something about somebody to bitch and gossip about. Life is short and you are wasting your time griping about others. Put in a CD of oldie songs, roll your windows down, go for a ride, remember when you were a young kid and have a good day. I promise if you do that not one of those country boys will have a thing to say about you minding your own business and doing what makes you happy.
Citizen

Munfordville, KY

#19 Dec 30, 2014
I for one thing there is much more to Glasgow than that parking lot. And to those saying they aren't bothering anyone. Are you ever there? Setting off fireworks, reving their Daddy's truck like they are hot shit. They are stupid, act a fool, and should go back to the country they talk so much about. Except they don't live in the country. Nothing bothers me more than those fake ass rednecks that lived on Grandview their entire life claiming they are some true country boy. My ass, if you're five minutes from walmart you aren't in the sticks. Go to a mud hole or something and stop bothering everyone!
funny

Cave City, KY

#20 Dec 30, 2014
If they don't have anything to do, how about getting a thing called a job.
just saying

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jan 4, 2015
Joe wrote:
Well You must be sitting there watching them, how else do you know what they are doing ? Leave them alone or would you rather have them out somewhere street racing maybe killing someone or themselves ? You're an idiot ! If you don't like it then go to Kmart.
Seriously

Cave City, KY

#22 Jan 4, 2015
Only problem I have with it, is them being idiots and racing or burning out and driving way too fast. It's a parking lot, you will either cause a wreck, or run over and hurt or kill somebody. It's stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 136,552
Plaza director leaving 33 min another former vo... 28
3rd shift akebono 1 hr Oscar 46
Can a guys D..K really be too big? 2 hr Snow bunny 9
ingram family 3 hr Lilypad 40
can u draw unemployment if you are fired 4 atte... (Aug '10) 3 hr kks7336 133
debbie crabtree 4 hr grey wolf 4
Fed up with Garcia's Mexican Restaurant. Sat Gtown 11
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) Sat tired of it 1,173
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]