Jake

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

This punk and his underage gurlfriend need to be took down a notch how he gets away w/his shit i neva know house of filth drugs and poor childran in da mix sad sitch

“Jesus is the TRUTH!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Jake wrote:
This punk and his underage gurlfriend need to be took down a notch how he gets away w/his shit i neva know house of filth drugs and poor childran in da mix sad sitch
Speak English!
Jake

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

i said that he has an underage girlfriend and they live in a dirty nasty house and there are children there while they are all doing drugs and stuff and no one does anything about it, geez that was english lady

“Jesus is the TRUTH!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

If it was, you must not been very good at spelling. LOL
misinformed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

His kids don't live with him. He hardly ever sees his kids. So apparently u don't know what ur talking bout. And shit up until u do

“Jesus is the TRUTH!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

misinformed wrote:
His kids don't live with him. He hardly ever sees his kids. So apparently u don't know what ur talking bout. And shit up until u do
You must mean to say shut up, I have freedom of speech, why are you so bitter?
spell checker

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Jake wrote:
go back 2 school first grade
Jake

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

I didnt say they live with him, i just said that chidlren in that mix is a sad situation they do see him, thats fact. that whole brown bunch is nothin but scum to there women and kids, its awful, everbody knows that house is full of filth and pot heads. . dont tell me i misinformed, trust that
misinformed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Jake wrote:
I didnt say they live with him, i just said that chidlren in that mix is a sad situation they do see him, thats fact. that whole brown bunch is nothin but scum to there women and kids, its awful, everbody knows that house is full of filth and pot heads.. dont tell me i misinformed, trust that
You are very misinformed cuz he might see his kids for there hours every other week and I meant shut up and I'm bitter cuz every time Anthony gets into it with his friends ya'll always throw his kids into the mix. Children are innocent and didn't ask to be brought here but for some reason there always the ones getting hurt and by next week I guarantee u that u and Anthony will be bff's again. Lol
Jake

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

I nevar said anthony and me were friends to begin with. . nevar have been friends with him. . suprised he has any friends
anthony

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

ok jake that i dunno if that ur real name... if u kno me for one jake isnt ur nmke two ur fckin wrong. and three if u have something to fckin say put ur real name cuz ill tell u like the rest of the punk bitches out there ill stomp the fck out ya and if ya doupt it ill bet money punk btch! im tired of my name on here! fckin try me pssy and see what u get!
Jake

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

oh i know you and your kind. jake is my real name and if you think hard enough you might figure it out. i ain't scared of you man and i'd say it to your face, you don't scare me and you don't scare anyone else, no one can stand your sorry ass, you just a punk, you prolly cant stand yourself either thats why you act like such an ass all the dam time. you jus need to grow up dude.
anthony

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

o reallt now, cuz the only jake i kno is jake lyons....an im pretty sure he is smart enough to talk shit, u think u bad bu thats y u aint sayin who u really r! come out with a full name puss! i aint scared of nobody in this town, so keep talkin shit u dont kno anything obviously! an if u do its that u know that ill stomp the shit out u thats y u a scared puss that wont come to me and talk shit???
MeganAka_TheUnde rageGirl

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Idk who the hell you are, Jake, but you don't know me. How the fuck you gonna talk about people you don't even know. Idk you so obviously you havnt been here or around us in the past 7 months. Get your facts straight. Our house aint fuckin filthy. Im the one that sees it every day. And I doubt you ever have. Secondly, kids aren't in the mix. Don't bring his kids into it. That's just sad and immature. And as for me being underage, big deal. My mom consented to me and him dating. And I live with him so obviously she don't care. And jus b/c we're together don't mean were having sex. So nothing illegal. If you actually knew us, then you would know that.
Jake

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

you aint scared of nobody cause u still live wit daddy and daddy takes care of u..awee...i mentioned the kids cause i worried, somebudy need to call cps for them babies. u with an underage girl cause all the girls ur age too smart to mess with your stupid ass and megan morales.. yea, see i knows ya, your mom stupid for consenting to u livin with such a waste of skin. bunch a pot head, drunks livin off the govt.. when u wanna meet up mr brown so i can show you what a stompin is???
noseywitch

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Jake why don't you quit running your mouth on here.you guys know you will not meet face to face and do anything about what has been said. Ya'll will just keep running your mouths on here..Big joke
Jake

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Shit. . I meet any time any place, but ya see anthony hadnt said nuthin cuz he aint gonna, he not the badass he think he is
anthony

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

lol u arent really worth my time as is nobody that sits on a website and jus talks smack! obviously u aint sht! u wanna fight come get me boi! u obviously kno where i live right? an u need to kno what u r talkin about b4 u run ur mouth u dumb a$$. nobody here lives of the goverment, we all have jobs everyone of us, somethign im sure u an ur family kno nothing of r u wouldnt have time to get on here think about me and start talkin sht!
an i dont smoke weed any more, i do drink but im old enough to so nothin even wrong with it! an u need to shut ur mouth about my kids they are well takin care of and very loved by evryone int heir lives! i feel sorry for ur parents for haveing a immature little punk a$$ son that cant keep his mouth shut when he should! im not wastin my time no more on topix, if ur such a bad ass come find me im sure we can work it out;) untill then keep ur fckin mouth shut!
Megan

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

wow, just because you know my name doesn't mean you know me. haha. cuz ya dont. You worried bout the kids that you don't even know. Obviously. or you wouldn't be saying the sh*t. we dont do any f*cking drugs so get your facts straight. we dont even know who the f*ck you are. you're just one of those fat fucks that sits on the comp. all day trying to start sh*t with people that he has no connection with whatsoever. got get in someone else's lives. youre full of sh*t, and you talk bout how im underage (only for a couple months btw) yet look who the immature one is. ha lil kid talkin smack over a computer. sad what the world has came to with pathetic pieces of sh*t like you. get a life.
Jake

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Hahahahaha. truth hurts huh? if im a punk who sits at the computer all day, then who the hell are you when you are on here replying to me? looks like you sittin at the computer too fool.. you say i dont know ya, but you havent even figure out who i am yet.. scaredy cats.. i neva said you was immature though that is obvious just said you was underage. what kind of "grown" man gets wit a girl who still in highschool? oh wait, isnt in highschool cause she cant get her fat mouth shut long enough to stay outta trouble, bwahahaha i see how it is though, imma have to come to you cause i forgot you aint go no car to meet me anywhere, sad little punk wit no vehicle.. imma be at your place soon buddy, you keep watch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

129 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Slaytons 4 min Truth 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Immigration 146,284
Walmart Gone To the Dogs 1 hr check 22
lady in Walmart 1 hr Lacey 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr SNYB 128,663
how much are breast implants 1 hr lifes funny moments 16
Akebono 1 hr Whatever 6
Doty Dooty 3 hr looking ahead 57
Cave City has voted YES! 3 hr Voter 17
Mancino's closing 7 hr wanderer 1
T j urgent clinic 16 hr Larry 6
•••
•••
•••