Middle Finger at Big Lots

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
rick beevis

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2011
To the guy in the older model green Ford pick up that gave me the middle finger in the big lots parking lot at 3:40 pm Friday December 9 2011. You want to settle this punk.
who

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2011
Hey beevis, where's butthead?...
lol

Knob Lick, KY

#4 Dec 9, 2011
Why didn't you handle it on the spot?
John davis

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2011
rick beevis wrote:
To the guy in the older model green Ford pick up that gave me the middle finger in the big lots parking lot at 3:40 pm Friday December 9 2011. You want to settle this punk.
you not gonna do nothing, if u was u done it there. Nothing but a chickens??it hiding behind computer.
bchs 08 grad

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2011
John davis wrote:
<quoted text>you not gonna do nothing, if u was u done it there. Nothing but a chickens??it hiding behind computer.
and you have room to talk, posting sh-it here, meet me at big lots and give me the middle finger and lets see what happens.
John davis

United States

#7 Dec 10, 2011
bchs 08 grad wrote:
<quoted text>
and you have room to talk, posting sh-it here, meet me at big lots and give me the middle finger and lets see what happens.
well bud I put my name on here. When u want to be there I be driving a silver crown Vic police car you can't miss me. I am an old man that be glad to serve a good whooping on a pup like you.
bchs 08 grad

Owensboro, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2011
John davis wrote:
<quoted text> well bud I put my name on here. When u want to be there I be driving a silver crown Vic police car you can't miss me. I am an old man that be glad to serve a good whooping on a pup like you.
Come on down buddy and bring your bitches to hide behind. I work at Donnellys, so you want to meet there or do you want to do it at big lots? I will take your wife home with me after I finish with you if you want me too.
yo mama

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 10, 2011
Okay kids, DON'T MAKE ME PULL THIS COMPUTER OVER!!!

Now kiss and make up but no tongues please!
bchs 08 grad

Owensboro, KY

#11 Dec 10, 2011
Make sure you bring Greg, Margaret, and Lisa Davis with you because your going to need them. Or do you want to bring Betty, Broderick, Charles, and Patsy. I will take all those girls home with me.
huh

Glasgow, KY

#14 Dec 10, 2011
OriginaI T Jjefferson wrote:
I love splooge all over my face.
r u talking about the band Splooge or did you mean spooge? lol
hulkamania

Van Nuys, CA

#15 Dec 10, 2011
rick beevis wrote:
Check it out dude.I have seen karate kid seven times and kung fu panda four times and I am a big wrestling fan so do you really think I am the one to be messing with.
Who Cares

Glasgow, KY

#16 Dec 10, 2011
You probably deserved it. Problem settled. BTW, I flip the bird every time I encounter a dumbass who cannot drive. So, hows your driving? Probably cut the guy off or did something else RETARDED.
hulkamania

Van Nuys, CA

#17 Dec 10, 2011
rick beevis wrote:
sorry dude but i was actually waving at you with one finger. i got the other three cut off during a weird sex act with a prostitute from lexington.
yeah I said it

Glasgow, KY

#18 Dec 10, 2011
hulkamania wrote:
<quoted text>sorry dude but i was actually waving at you with one finger. i got the other three cut off during a weird sex act with a prostitute from lexington.
Were you going for funny? Yeah? Try again dumb ass.
rick beevis

United States

#19 Dec 10, 2011
I was going down and isle and tooted the horn after the kid backed up without looking, when we got down to zaxbys, I was turning towards Glasgow and the kid flipped it up out the window and threw ice at my car. I just wanted him to confront me like a man going eye to eye and I may have to beat him and his mamas ass since I had my kid with me which made it personal.

To who cares, if you think I deserved it that's fine, but let me give you some friendly advice, be very careful, my cousin gave the finger to a guy in Indiana 10 or so years ago and got a round of bullets through his car, none of the gunshots hit him, but he learned his lesson, you may wind up dead if you mess with the wrong person.
its all good

Glasgow, KY

#20 Dec 10, 2011
Kids are under the impression that they can do whatever they want and no one can do anything about it. They start yelling "I'll call 911 or I'm under 18 and you can't touch me. That's when your little hood rat niece or nephew comes in handy. lol
mee

Glasgow, KY

#21 Dec 11, 2011
i love givin fingers to ppl or juss put my gun to tha window tht usally makes them wave back like there sorry..
dumbasses

Glasgow, KY

#22 Dec 11, 2011
damn to shoot some one over the bird thats a real man,shoot him and live the rest of your live in prison with no freedom, just get out and beat his ass and get a fine or little jail time and be done

“I can answer any question ”

Since: Jun 10

Methville Glasgow

#23 Dec 11, 2011
rick beevis wrote:
I was going down and isle and tooted the horn after the kid backed up without looking, when we got down to zaxbys, I was turning towards Glasgow and the kid flipped it up out the window and threw ice at my car. I just wanted him to confront me like a man going eye to eye and I may have to beat him and his mamas ass since I had my kid with me which made it personal.
To who cares, if you think I deserved it that's fine, but let me give you some friendly advice, be very careful, my cousin gave the finger to a guy in Indiana 10 or so years ago and got a round of bullets through his car, none of the gunshots hit him, but he learned his lesson, you may wind up dead if you mess with the wrong person.
What good is it going to do if by some off chance he looks at this post and responds? Do you see any benefits in meeting him, or beating his azz or even mouthing off? What do you think his response will be and what do you think will be the consequences? What kind of people do you think flip people off because someone beeps at them? Just wondering if it is worth going to jail or even getting a fine around Christmas time, especially since you have a son. Maybe you can take the money that you would have spent on the citation and court costs and do something with your son. I can almost guarantee that you will feel better than kicking some dumb pillbilly's azz.
Puxli

Mount Prospect, IL

#25 Dec 11, 2011
rick beevis wrote:
Really? Just let it go. People get upset over the most petty shit. Boo hoo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help with ghost 25 min Ghost---Rider 11
new tatted girl at akebono/ jessica watson 2 hr Eewwwwwwww 7
Beware of Gillie Hyde motors 3 hr anti-gillie hyde 8
Ashley Freeman 5 hr Michael Fuqua 1
Scott and cathy bryant aka Huddle House (May '10) 5 hr Crossfire 10
How do I get in contact with Bryan Andrew DeFil... (Jan '13) 6 hr Bryans Girl 21
Write in Rudy Runyon over Doty or Trautman 7 hr Tammy 3
Vote Johnny Bell 9 hr DingDong 34
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 9 hr wtf 1,024
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match

Glasgow Jobs

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]