my sons friends
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
curious mom

Glasgow, KY

#1 Dec 22, 2010
hello im 39 years old with a 17 year old son well the reson im here is cause i am attracted to his friends they are a little older than him i say around 18 but there so confident outgoing and no what they want unlike my husband! help me!
crazy

Glasgow, KY

#2 Dec 22, 2010
grow upand leave ur son friends aloneif u dont it willcause u and ur son alot of problems plus u need someoneur age if u married then u shouldnt be in love with ur son friend

Since: May 10

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2010
You should write to Penthouse
curious mom

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2010
crazy wrote:
grow upand leave ur son friends aloneif u dont it willcause u and ur son alot of problems plus u need someoneur age if u married then u shouldnt be in love with ur son friend
well im not in love with them just alot of flirting goes on but nothing bad... yet. and i am married but he is not at home most of the time and plus he is pretty boring!!
I Am Telling You

Thailand

#5 Dec 22, 2010
Lady, that is not appropriate behavior to be attracted to your son's friends. So uncool! And frankly speaking it is just sick! Get your mind off of those young boys and onto the right track. You have a husband, treat him like a husband, love him, and lay him. Don't be messing with your son's friends, it's just not right. If you wanted the truth then here it is straight up! Just take the advice and leave them alone and keep those kinds of thoughts out of your head.
curious mom

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 22, 2010
I Am Telling You wrote:
Lady, that is not appropriate behavior to be attracted to your son's friends. So uncool! And frankly speaking it is just sick! Get your mind off of those young boys and onto the right track. You have a husband, treat him like a husband, love him, and lay him. Don't be messing with your son's friends, it's just not right. If you wanted the truth then here it is straight up! Just take the advice and leave them alone and keep those kinds of thoughts out of your head.
its hard because sometimes they come on to me and sometimes i can feel when they stare at me it gets me all hot lol i just cant help it! i no im not the only one
mom

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 22, 2010
im 40 year old singe mom and my son has some black friends they are always flirty and sometimes there just so out and open that they will say things to me infront of my son but he still has no clue. we always have a good time ;)
black male 22

Glasgow, KY

#8 Dec 22, 2010
haha yall sound like very fun moms
mom

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 22, 2010
no one no's who i am anyway so dont be mad at me cause young studs like meand my body!:)
Are yall that stupid

AOL

#11 Dec 22, 2010
Okay...lets begin by a little lesson in Hormones. Teenage boys would make out with almost anything..even a hole in a tree lol if they are desperate.
Your not as hot as you think you are Mom's.Sure they are going to flirt....Teenage boys...sex ..its a no brainer. They could care less how old you are or how you look lol.
Now I suppose you could be Women who are desperate,you have no morals? Thats pretty much what this world has come down to.I guess the little boys would be safer with old chicks,You should be smart enough to wear a condom and not spread diease's.I am guessing you to old to get pregnant if the condom breaks.
But the real Question is? Will you be proud of this.Will your Son's be proud of you? TO the Mom who has a husband....Is it okay if the hubby brings home a lttle hot girl?
This is just more proof that this world is becoming to sinfull to exist. Oh and Mom,no one is mad if you happen to have a body your proud of..good for you old chick. But do you have a mind and life style your proud of? Is your family proud of you?
stacey

Glasgow, KY

#12 Dec 22, 2010
My son gave a friend a lift home one evening. OMG, he is my sons age 18, but he was fantastic. 6 ft tall,long hair,sun tan,looked like a surfer dude, but smart haha.
After he left I asked my son about him. My son was laughing and saying all the girls liked him and I would have to stand in line.
A few weeks later Mike turned up looking for my son one Saturday morning. My son was out with my ex. Mike came in for a coffee, befor I had even given him the coffee he was behind me at the kitchen counter,bending me over the work surface with his finger working it's way inside me.
He f***ed me all over the house,kitchen,front room, bedroom, bathroom, he was amazing. It has been over a year now since the first time, but every few weeks he calls and we just f*** each others brains out for a few hours, I love it,no ties, no commitment .
Anonymous

Cave City, KY

#13 Dec 22, 2010
first of all your husband is home because he is gay and he is here with me!

now you go ahead and flash some tit some time to the boys well there not boys there men, and then the mens will return the favor with some good ole hard co*k, just what you need and are craving.

goooo for it!!
curious mom

Glasgow, KY

#14 Dec 22, 2010
one smack my ass while i was walking to the kitchen dont think anyone saw cause nobody said anything

i am thinking about going for it sometime :D
notcaring

Glasgow, KY

#15 Dec 22, 2010
Ugh you should think of it like this, would you want a 40 year old woman having sex with your son?

Glasgow, KY

#16 Dec 22, 2010
I'm 19 confident and always wanted to get with a mom. Can I get your email ;]
a son

Glasgow, KY

#17 Dec 22, 2010
HOT!!!
ray

Glasgow, KY

#18 Dec 22, 2010
curious mom wrote:
hello im 39 years old with a 17 year old son well the reson im here is cause i am attracted to his friends they are a little older than him i say around 18 but there so confident outgoing and no what they want unlike my husband! help me!
Where you at I'm 18 and i'll let you show me some tricks.
ray

Glasgow, KY

#19 Dec 22, 2010
mom wrote:
no one no's who i am anyway so dont be mad at me cause young studs like meand my body!:)
they like you cause you got a ass as wide as detroit and your lips look like a large mouth bass.PLus your son said to them he found your tampons and told them you wear super size,and they just wanna look to see if he is lying or not.
friend

Glasgow, KY

#22 Dec 22, 2010
moms if u all got hunsband u dont need to get your son friends because that is so nasty grown u and been a mom not a whole
real deal

Glasgow, KY

#23 Dec 22, 2010
i am with 19 i would like to see some emails and i am sure you all can get taken care of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yall know any good prostitutes 5 min help 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 159,600
Job start immediately earn now $ now 3 hr jobnow 1
Social Security reduction plan 5 hr Sensible Sammy 41
Trump 5 hr FromKentucky 51
Has Any One Beat Alcoholism 6 hr it is possible 11
Sidelines 6 hr You asked for opi... 2

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages