bday party places to rent

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mom

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jan 1, 2010
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good place to rent out for a 2nd birthday party...? Affordable, but nice...
MAY LING

Horse Cave, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2010
2nd party?? too much at that age they are not wanting to play or share with OTHER kids. it is too soon-the party benifits you the adult..a small family gathering is best till age 4 -thats what kids enjoy--that day the child should be the star and be with all the family who are close..take pictures and when they look back someday it will be filled with those who love him or her not a room full of strange screaming kids.
i know

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2010
when is the birthday? if in warm months use a park, they are free with plenty of tables and sun protection
well

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2010
MAY LING has a good point. But if you are going to try and rent a place...
1. Would be good to have a party at Burger King. You can't rent it, but you can still bring cake and gifts, order food and have it in the playroom they have. Kids love to play! That's where my nephews bday was and him and the rest of the kids had a blast. Of course the playroom isn't off limits to other kids there that want to play.
2. Cave City has a community building that did rent for $25 think it still does, has a kitchenette and all.
Good Luck!
party time

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2010
*cave city community building --$50 down and you get $25 refund when you turn in the key and the place is clean like when you came in.

*extreme gymnastics rent out their facilities ..$90 per side...the gym side has a room with tables & chairs so you can set up the cake and gifts.

the local hotels rent out their meeting rooms and/or pool areas you will have too call for prices.

fox's pizza in glasgow does birthday parties... as well as papa johns

the watermill restraunt in cave city does parties in the back dining area....plenty of room for your little ones to run around... and its buffet.
yehrite

Cave City, KY

#6 Jan 5, 2010
party time wrote:
*cave city community building --$50 down and you get $25 refund when you turn in the key and the place is clean like when you came in.
*extreme gymnastics rent out their facilities ..$90 per side...the gym side has a room with tables & chairs so you can set up the cake and gifts.
the local hotels rent out their meeting rooms and/or pool areas you will have too call for prices.
fox's pizza in glasgow does birthday parties... as well as papa johns
the watermill restraunt in cave city does parties in the back dining area....plenty of room for your little ones to run around... and its buffet.
Extreme Gymnastics has gone up to $110 per side. usually you have to book it months ahead. Im having a b-day party there in feb and i booked it last oct.
Wow

Cave City, KY

#7 Jan 5, 2010
yehrite wrote:
<quoted text>
Extreme Gymnastics has gone up to $110 per side. usually you have to book it months ahead. Im having a b-day party there in feb and i booked it last oct.
Wow, really? we rented both sides last year for a party. I didn't think it was that high for the whole darn place! I also was thinking that one side cost more than the other. I guess it has gotten so popular that they feel they can raise their prices because people who want it bad enough are going to pay for it. We also didn't have to book it months in advance. I got in about 1 month in advance.

In my opinion, the gym side is more for older kids and the playland side (I don't think that's what it's really called, but I can't remember what it's called) is more for younger kids. Both sides have tables and chairs that you can set up your cake/food/presents..whatever you've got. It's a nice, clean place.

Does McDonald's still do birthday parties? What about Pizza Hut?
I also like the idea of having it at a park (if weather is warm by that time).

Honestly, for a 2 year old, I'd probably just have the party at home, like someone else suggested. There are still lots of fun things you can do at home at little to no cost that are just as fun. Good luck with your search!

“Plaza Theatre”

Since: Sep 08

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2010
While the Plaza Theatre can be rented for private events, that's probably too much for a 2 year old and beyond your budget. However, the Plaza Offices have a large meeting room at the rear that can be rented out for private events. It has a good basic sound system (speakers, microphones, etc), drop down movie screen (12'x12') and a ceiling mounted projector for showing DVDs and laptop presentations. It has a small catering kitchen (double stainless sink, full size refirgerator/freezer, stove top, oven, microwave and dishwasher. We can accommodate about 60 seated at round tables or 100 seated theatre style. Deposit is $100 (fully refundable if the place is cleaned and returned to original condition before you leave) with an hourly rental rate of $65 / hour with a 2 hour minimum. You also need to supply proof of liability insurance. The Far Off Broadway Players held their Chrismtas party there recently and it was a great success and they had about 50 people attend.
Mom

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2010
Thanks everybody. I just needed to rent a place big enough to fit all the family in to. The party IS more for me at this age, I agree, but my house is too small to comfortably accomodate my family, who of course want to share this experience with him. Anyway, I already had the party at a relatives house, but thanks to all of you for your help.
another place

Summer Shade, KY

#10 Jan 30, 2010
Papa John's does birthday parties.
VFW

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 30, 2010
The local vfw post# 5906 will rent their dance hall a for birthday party.
jenny

Hollister, CA

#12 Feb 21, 2010
Mom wrote:
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good place to rent out for a 2nd birthday party...? Affordable, but nice...
hello how about a nice chucke cheese its fun an at great deals
jenny

Hollister, CA

#13 Feb 21, 2010
notta
theparks

Glasgow, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2010
I have had the same delema because my son will be turning one soon and I have been planning his first birthday party for months. I have ended up making the descion for the park because it fits all our needs and my wants. They don't really know at this age what is going on except a bunch of people is there and and all they want is most of the time MOMMY gee i cannot wait
heather

Glasgow, KY

#16 Oct 23, 2011
where can I have a party for a 13 year old girl and an 11 year old boy?They are inviting about 15 ppl,
Pinky

Glasgow, KY

#17 Oct 23, 2011
I saw where the old Carhartt building is (across from Long John Silver's) there is a place that is suppose to be opening up with bowling and mini golf. I think inside. I saw the name was Ralhpie's I think. I would love more info on this. Sounds like a great place for birthday parties.
brianna

Florence, KY

#18 Sep 14, 2013
Mom wrote:
chuckie cheese would be a great place.
brianna

Florence, KY

#19 Sep 14, 2013
Where can i have my sweet 16. (:
got your back

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Sep 14, 2013
Stellar house...have hosted many parties..great place for birthday. Call to check dates
Trina

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jan 28, 2014
I need to know where to have my daughter 1st birthday its February? Any feedback would be great!!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh my 3 hr Joker 14
Happy valley inn 4 hr Steve England 2
C*** needs sucked Greenock area (Oct '13) 4 hr Steve England 6
Money laundering at Slaytons junk palace 4 hr They are fugly 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Sammy 156,533
Kelsey wallace 6 hr Knew it 40
Katara Hayes 7 hr 1bad1 4

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance