katrina craig(was caldweel & copass)

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
babydaddywhowant stoknow

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 26, 2012
so my baby momma is talking to a chick and hanging with a girl named katrina craig her name use to be caldwell and copass can someone tell me about this chick i got a bad feeling about her.
Pawn star

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 26, 2012
You should have just continued to date me C. Big mama. :)
babydaddywhowant stoknow

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2012
and who r u
badnews

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 27, 2012
she is bad news ! trouble trouble with a big T
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 27, 2012
She is a psycho dopehead that will ultimately screw your girl over somehow. You dont want to get involved with that trash.
big booty judy

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 30, 2012
she is my best friend! leave her alone ppl!!!!
girly girl

Edmonton, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2012
She "used to be" a lesbian. Said she and another girl were "married" even though it's not legal here. She was recently a part of a meth bust in Methcalfe county and married the man who was also involved. She really is bad news. Her younger half sister is a lesbian too and don't even gget me started on her mother....
Boo Boo

Albion, IN

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Busted for shoplifting. Once a thief always a thief
stfu

Glasgow, KY

#10 Apr 14, 2013
Leave the girl & family alone!! R.I.P Katrina
friend

Ashburn, VA

#11 Apr 14, 2013
Did she pass away
stfu

United States

#12 Apr 14, 2013
Yes yesterday.
friend

Ashburn, VA

#13 Apr 14, 2013
What happened
stfu

United States

#14 Apr 14, 2013
Hung herself.
Mad

Glasgow, KY

#15 Apr 14, 2013
Hung herself? She was a very sad and lonely person. God rest her soul. She is now pain free and testing with our savior.
Fed up

New Haven, KY

#16 Apr 15, 2013
Ppl really need to stop bullying and lying on ppl . Do u see what it causes. Grow up ppl and mind your own business and stop dogging ppl .
really

Glasgow, KY

#18 Apr 15, 2013
How can you ppl sit here & say that? How do you know she's in hell? Are you the judge of that? Last time i checked its not your place to judge anyone. So leave the judging up to the man above. Plus last time i checked the only unforgivable sin is not believe in god. You can be.forgived for all the other sins but that one.
Mad

Glasgow, KY

#20 Apr 16, 2013
SitelC-nt wrote:
Hard to repent for the sin of suicide if you die quick enough.
Are you serious? Do you even read your Bible or are basing your beliefs off of of good ole red neck logic! The lord has mercy on the sick and wouldn't you agree that people who committ suicode are sick. oh and by the way God will.judge you the way you judge others.
Wondering

Glasgow, KY

#21 Apr 17, 2013
Why did she hang her self?
Wildcat

Glasgow, KY

#22 Apr 17, 2013
Lots of people have a lot of explaining to do re: judging, ANYbody.
Idgaf

Glasgow, KY

#23 Apr 18, 2013
It seems to all you morons that just because she killed herself that everyone's forgotten what a terrible person she was when she was alive. She stole from people. She fxcked people over. She was a "lady" in her 30s and behaved like a teenager, including sleeping with tons of guys that were my own age (20). She couldn't stay off meth and ended up marrying a fxcking cook and then the wh0re wanted to sit around and cry about not gettin her kids back. Maybe of she was a better person in general she would have, and maybe she wouldn't have been so miserable. Personally I think her kids will be better off, and I have to say I have no remorse over this matter. She will burn in hell because she was NOT A GOOD PERSON AT ALL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Aryan God 5,160
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min American Lady 153,712
bbw (Dec '08) 18 min barraboom63 7
Wreck on 31e 1 hr Amber 2
Voting for Doty or Trautman? 1 hr Citizen 73
$$ Rib Lickers $$ 1 hr Floored 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,637
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) Wed lol 1,001
•••
•••
•••

Glasgow Jobs

•••
•••