Shoneys is Closing
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Mama meia

Elizabethtown, KY

#82 May 23, 2011
Darn, I heard that they were right on the verge of finding cooks that could knew how to cook something that a human could find taste in.

Well I guess that it wasn't meant to be.
Hey

Munfordville, KY

#83 May 24, 2011
Chuck wrote:
Applebees and Coltons aren't even in the same category as Shoneys. Shoneys needs to realize it's 2011 and not 1990 anymore.
Shoney's is a very good restaurant. It will be here when these other two listed above are long gone.
edmonton

Cave City, KY

#84 May 24, 2011
shoneys sucks, there food is all pre pared, or out of a can!! yuk

frozen just defrost and or add water YUK

hate shoneys how they ever stayed in business this long is beyond me
WTF

Clarkson, KY

#85 May 25, 2011
Why are you people getting so butt hurt about Shoney's. I means seriously, Its Shoney's who gives a shit
wow

Glasgow, KY

#86 May 26, 2011
GOOD! Their food is plain NASTY! And more than half of the people working there are on drugs of some kind!
shane

Owensboro, KY

#87 Dec 3, 2011
rumor mill is shoneys is going out by the end of the year. whole chain is supposedly going under.
Show Support

Glasgow, KY

#88 Dec 4, 2011
we need all the jobs we can keep in Glasgow. Let's show some support here, their breakfast is the best in town, i plan on going there more often now after reading these posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jailer 6 min Nope 3
Why does my post keep getting deleted? 7 min Nope 26
boltons landing closed????? (Oct '07) 14 min Nope 42
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min Forumwatcher 172,958
Best place to get gravel for our driveway? 1 hr Homeowner 5
SURVEY: How much did you pay for a photographer? 9 hr Obscure Ollie 3
The Obama portraits 10 hr Mr Hall 35

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages