City cop shoots self
Tango Mike

Glasgow, KY

#21 Mar 27, 2014
Pigs wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm college educated and never had a problem with the law. I know for a fact most of them sleep around on there wife with other married women on duty, I will not respect that. Piggy oink oink
You must have gone to a Far Left Leaning Liberal College that filled your head so full of hate and disrespect that it hurts.

One day, you or your wife might need Law Enforcement Officers to get you out of a jamb and then we will see what happens. Are you going to call them Pigs when they arrive upon the scene?

Unbelievable that two people can show their disrespect for Law Enforcement Officials that put their lives on the line everyday for civilians like you and your buddy above. Like I told your buddy above, who are you going to call when your home is broken into the middle of night? Who are you going to call when you or your family is in a severe motor vehicle accident - the Department of Public Works?

So sad with what this world is turning into because of people like you..........
Piggy

Cave City, KY

#22 Mar 27, 2014
The transparency of law enforcement is to blame. Some are professionals I respect and others not so much. The guy can't safely handle a firearm I doubt he can handle a home intrusion. I am very conservative btw
one who knows

Glasgow, KY

#23 Mar 27, 2014
Tango Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I actually feel sorry for you, because you lack any form of self esteem and social training to respect others. Did you show your Mother and Father Respect? Do you show your boss Respect?
Just wait till your home/vehicle is being broken into or your wife assaulted in the middle of the night - who are you going to call and more importantly who are you going to depend upon to help you in your time of need - Law Enforcement!!
Once again, I feel really sorry for you and your lack of respect for government officials - especially Law Enforcement Officers.
Everybody knows call 800-800-4600
lifes little lessons

Munfordville, KY

#24 Mar 27, 2014
Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Out of 10 cops maybe two will be decent and not corrupt. No respect at all for them. I see cops antics on a daily basis all over the United States. From harassing senior citizens on traffic stops too harassing law abiding people with bogus tickets. They also have them dashcams rolling to record you. But if u have your cam on when they pull you over they make you turn yours off. Screw cops if I am flattened out on road the ems can get me off road. Not to mention killing people for no reasons, just recently in Illinois they killed a 95 yr old man in nursing home because he raised his cane at them. Shot him seven times. In California the killed a 16 yr old walking down street that was carrying a pellet rifle. No I trust no cops sorry.
Funny how you talk about "some" bad cops but fail to mention anything at all about the good cops. Oh of course in your opinion there aren't any good cops to talk about. You hear what you want to hear. You believe what you want to believe. You see only the details that makes your story seem believable. Most people that hate cops are people that have been arrested multiple times for doing things against the law. I've never had any dealings with the law here in Barren County. I lived in Louisville for 40 years and was never pulled over once for any violations. Anybody that puts their life on the line every day keeping me and my family safe is alright with me. I'm thankful for law officers. Cops have to deal with meth heads and drunks and thieves and rapists and crazies and car accidents and shootings and stabbings and domestic fights. They get paid too little for the things they face every day in order to keep me and you safe. You are an unappreciative a$$hole!
Unloaded

Edmonton, KY

#25 Mar 28, 2014
Why would Barren Outdoors have a loaded gun in their place? Please explain.
Why

Cave City, KY

#26 Mar 28, 2014
Unloaded wrote:
Why would Barren Outdoors have a loaded gun in their place? Please explain.
Why pull the trigger on any gun, indoors, with your hand in front of it, and people around. Check the breach no matter what.
Traveler

Glasgow, KY

#27 Mar 28, 2014
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why pull the trigger on any gun, indoors, with your hand in front of it, and people around. Check the breach no matter what.
Cause the pigs is stupid and just let pass their training. One Sunday when you have nothing to do go out on Cumberland pky and just watch all the pigs from all differnt city's and county's running 90 in left lane like they don't have to obey speed laws that we have to go by. Just in a hurry to get to training academy so they can stay drunk all weekend.
Tango Mike

Glasgow, KY

#28 Mar 28, 2014
Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Cause the pigs is stupid and just let pass their training. One Sunday when you have nothing to do go out on Cumberland pky and just watch all the pigs from all differnt city's and county's running 90 in left lane like they don't have to obey speed laws that we have to go by. Just in a hurry to get to training academy so they can stay drunk all weekend.
Looks like another Convicted Felon has decided to express there stupid opinion about something they know absolutely nothing about.

How many times have you been convicted of drunken driving, drug possession, speeding, failure to use a turn signal or manufacturing meth?

The next time your basement is broken into, your family assaulted or your in a serious car accident who are you going to call?

Have Respect and Show Respect for Law Enforcement Officials will you?
Accident

Russellville, KY

#29 Mar 28, 2014
Stop with the mean remarksI for one pray that this fellar is going to be ok, I appreciate our police officers,as far as bad/good,that's in everyday life,I dont like hearing of ANYONE hurt or injured,it could happen to anybody,,
justice

Glasgow, KY

#30 Mar 28, 2014
In 2005, the Supreme Court ruled that it is not the duty of any police agency to protect anyone. They are just to maintain order. Look it up. Let me share a couple experiences, one time a friend and I got into a fight with two guys. One of the guys pulled a knife, my friend ran in the house and locked himself in a room. A police car came by, i flagged him down and told him. He would not enter the home to help my friend. I disobeyed his order and went into the home unarmed and tackled the guy with the knife, my friend came out and helped me get the knife from him. Once the knife was secure, the officer entered. Respect? Hell No. One time I had a flat tire in the middle of the road and a female cop came to direct traffic, as the citizens passed she kept calling them "idiots" and "retards." With people like you sharing the city I live in and taking up for them like their heroes and we owe them respect without them earning it, I can't say I blame her for calling you an "idiot" and "retard." Good Day!
justice

Glasgow, KY

#31 Mar 28, 2014
And before the grammar nazi's come in I know I used the wrong word.*They're
Deadpool

Hendersonville, TN

#32 Mar 29, 2014
To the retard with the handle "Tango Mike", please feel free to dislodge your head from your as*. There are elements that harbor ill will towrds law enforcement due to being knuckle-dragging retards who's only ambition in life is to be on an episode of COPS. Those idiots notwithstanding, the rest of us have issues with LE due to LEO's themselves being the knuckle-dragging retards. When crimes are commited by those sworn to uphold the law, respect exits stage left.

To answer your question about what will we do when we need LEO's I'll say this. Depending on your source, it takes LE between 4 minutes (DOJ estimate) to 10 minutes (American Police Beat estimate) to respond to a 911 call. Nashvilles average is 11 minutes. Average interaction with a criminal is less than 2 minutes. Do the math and even your pea-brain should see that there is a lot of time delay. The best thing for citizens is to defend themselves. 7.62 is a universal language.
<3IT

Glasgow, KY

#33 Mar 29, 2014
The bigger question here is why is he shopping for a gun while on duty?
Why

Russellville, KY

#34 Mar 29, 2014
Don't YOU ask him in person? come on out from behind that screen,come on,,we waiting,,,,, that's what I thought,,,,
Seen out of county

Glasgow, KY

#35 Mar 29, 2014
[QUOTE who="<3IT"]The bigger question here is why is he shopping for a gun while on duty?[/QUOTE]Probably same reason another Glasgow cop car was sitting at a house on Glen Finn rd in northern Metcalfe county yesterday about 4 pm someone explain that please.
you people

Munfordville, KY

#36 Mar 29, 2014
Seen out of county wrote:
<quoted text>Probably same reason another Glasgow cop car was sitting at a house on Glen Finn rd in northern Metcalfe county yesterday about 4 pm someone explain that please.
Maybe he is working on a case. I guess that's not possible, right? You've never heard of a cop going to someones house and question them about a police matter? You need to get out more often. Are you Barren County's Gladys Kravitz? Close those blinds, put down your binoculars and get a life!
Betcha

Glasgow, KY

#37 Mar 30, 2014
you people wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he is working on a case. I guess that's not possible, right? You've never heard of a cop going to someones house and question them about a police matter? You need to get out more often. Are you Barren County's Gladys Kravitz? Close those blinds, put down your binoculars and get a life!
More like working on someone's wife. Or give the police a benefit of a doubt that they sold one of their cars and forgot to take Glasgow Police stickers off the door I doubt that.
JustSaying

Glasgow, KY

#38 Mar 30, 2014
Tango Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have gone to a Far Left Leaning Liberal College that filled your head so full of hate and disrespect that it hurts.
One day, you or your wife might need Law Enforcement Officers to get you out of a jamb and then we will see what happens. Are you going to call them Pigs when they arrive upon the scene?
Unbelievable that two people can show their disrespect for Law Enforcement Officials that put their lives on the line everyday for civilians like you and your buddy above. Like I told your buddy above, who are you going to call when your home is broken into the middle of night? Who are you going to call when you or your family is in a severe motor vehicle accident - the Department of Public Works?
So sad with what this world is turning into because of people like you..........
My respect is not given, it is earned. It isn't purchased with the display of a badge or a title. Many people have terrible names for police officers in this area, but those names have been earned by many law enforcement agents in this community. You can put lipstick on it, but it is what it is. There is a difference in being respectful and respecting someone. Sure, I'll put on a face and be polite even to those who have wronged me, but it doesn't mean I respect them.
Tango Mike

Glasgow, KY

#39 Mar 30, 2014
Seen out of county wrote:
<quoted text>Probably same reason another Glasgow cop car was sitting at a house on Glen Finn rd in northern Metcalfe county yesterday about 4 pm someone explain that please.
I have a fantastic idea for you - why don't you go and talk with the Chief of Police in person, instead of posting 100% pure crap here on Topix? All you are (some of your minions) is nothing but an uneducated Trouble Maker - plain and simple!
Tango Mike

Glasgow, KY

#40 Mar 30, 2014
Betcha wrote:
<quoted text>More like working on someone's wife. Or give the police a benefit of a doubt that they sold one of their cars and forgot to take Glasgow Police stickers off the door I doubt that.
Seen out of County/Betcha - get a life will you? Like I have already said, why don't you simply pay a visit to the Chief of Police and ask him your questions?

You will accomplish absolutely nothing by making feeble attempts to cause trouble for the law enforcement officers. Another idea, when you see an officer parked somewhere - simply go up to him and ask him what he is doing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big mooses 4 min a question 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChromiuMan 161,229
Matt's Mobile Wash 46 min MADD 11
Big Cheeto Negotiator 1 hr She is Not Well 77
Supreme court 2 hr Citizen 4
bigger sellout: david clarke, ben carson or cla... 5 hr Cat Daddy 2
JR Jones (Sep '08) 5 hr Ummmm 7
Barrin jailer forced to resign after raping fem... 11 hr Ridiculous 30

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages