nurse

Glasgow, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2008
no they have a nurse for every patient now.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 4, 2008
nurse wrote:
no they have a nurse for every patient now.
haha.. love the sarcasm.. nursing homes will ALWAYS be understaffed, no matter which one they are..
hmmm

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2008
amen to that!
well

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 9, 2008
ready wrote:
does anoknow if they are hiring cna's for night shift or any shift
or are they full staff
thanks
i dont think they are ever full staff i would say if you want a job and are good at your job go talk to them.
i know

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Dec 10, 2008
Talk to Janie, she is the DON and can tell you if she needs nurses or not. She has a office assitant(mellissa) that can tell you also
bchcc

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2008
ready wrote:
does anoknow if they are hiring cna's for night shift or any shift
or are they full staff
thanks
barren county health care center is hiring on the 11-7 shift right now.
go put in application
bchcc

Glasgow, KY

#11 Dec 10, 2008
hun some one must be lieing to u
cause we need another one on 11-7
u should still turn in a application .
they werent hireing when i put mine in and i got hired any ways.
just wait

Munfordville, KY

#12 Aug 27, 2009
they will be hiring soon, cuz I am outta there. They are going to require you to be on call during flu season and not pay you for it!!
working there now

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 19, 2009
just wait wrote:
they will be hiring soon, cuz I am outta there. They are going to require you to be on call during flu season and not pay you for it!!
this is not true. Wow. they are going to start the on call during the flu season. in Oct. one of your days off during the week will be scheduled for a on call day, but NOT YOUR WEEKEND! and you will be paid for it if you have to come in. if you are full time that means over time, if not over time more money on the pay check.
No offense maybe you need to go somewhere else, to work, because why should the patients have to suffer for us being more short staffed than we are already because one of us is down with the flu.(true people could call in and not have the flu, and make the people work harder who are there, BUT thats something we deal with anyway, people calling in when nothing is wrong with them). speaking of short staffed, they are hiring more people now, so that is a plus. None of this was typed in a sarcastic hurtful wayt sayin.
who cares

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Dec 23, 2009
This place is not worth it
who cares

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Dec 23, 2009
Barren is the best place to be in
Rebate

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jan 1, 2010
Barren co Healthcare may pay very well..... But all the bullshit you have to put up with from the DON is ridicilous. If you dont run and tattle on people or kiss ass...... You dont stand a chance there. I worked there for years.They would rather keep people there that arnet worth a damn and that don't work. Than peopole that bust there ass. That place is a joke!!! Go ahead work there, and you will see what i mean
who cares wrote:
bored

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jan 1, 2010
Rebate wrote:
Barren co Healthcare may pay very well..... But all the bullshit you have to put up with from the DON is ridicilous. If you dont run and tattle on people or kiss ass...... You dont stand a chance there. I worked there for years.They would rather keep people there that arnet worth a damn and that don't work. Than peopole that bust there ass. That place is a joke!!! Go ahead work there, and you will see what i mean <quoted text>
This is the norm for almost every job I have ever had. If you don't like to kiss ass you better be damn good at your job cause they ass kisser will win out if you don't. Enjoy your healthcare while it last it is going to be harder to get good healthcare soon.
popular

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jan 6, 2010
That is bullshit...Work there long enough and you will see just how Barren co Healthcare is... Just a typical nursing home. I feel sorry for anyone that has to put there family in long term care!!!!!!!!!! Face the facts
who cares wrote:
Stubled upon

Russellville, KY

#20 Feb 9, 2010
Does anyone know if the DON there is strict? Im asking because i previously worked at barren county health care and when the check out previous employment they will prolly talk sh!t about me because i was not an a$$ kisser.
NHC HATER

Glasgow, KY

#21 Feb 9, 2010
well nhc sucks ass especially Darlene Myers, and Mrs. Stephens...and they are about to be contacted by the state anywho i do not work there...but i know people that do and i know stuff that will shut that place down...and after the past 2 snows how they screwed workers over that were stranded and had no way to work, bet you ass the states getting called and i have all my proof and evidence to show it to..
what happened

Glasgow, KY

#22 May 20, 2010
NHC HATER wrote:
well nhc sucks ass especially Darlene Myers, and Mrs. Stephens...and they are about to be contacted by the state anywho i do not work there...but i know people that do and i know stuff that will shut that place down...and after the past 2 snows how they screwed workers over that were stranded and had no way to work, bet you ass the states getting called and i have all my proof and evidence to show it to..
hmmmm....well I work there and haven't seen state. If you don;t work there why are you calling people out that you know nothing about. When we had snow I was told I would be provided with a way to work if needed. So what is the problem??
Worst place to work ever

Edmonton, KY

#23 May 24, 2010
NHC is the worst place to work. They treat their employees like crap. I wouldn't advise anyone to go work there. They should seriously consider new management. The "head" people out there have no clue on how to run a business. They all need to be fired and start fresh! Then maybe it will be an okay place to work but as long as they have the same "administrative staff" that they do now then it will continue to be the worst place to work in Glasgow. It's time for some of them to retire, most of them are older than the residents. Seriously.
need job

Greenville, KY

#24 May 26, 2010
do they still offer training there?!?
free mexican

Glasgow, KY

#25 May 26, 2010
need job wrote:
do they still offer training there?!?
learn how to make meth or go to mec he coe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 136,124
Barren Co Free Lunch 35 min Cats fan 17
Sandy Jaggers (Aug '11) 41 min LMAO 6
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) 48 min just wonder 552
Great One 2 hr Above 1
Is Anthony Young going to get back in the Headh... 3 hr Charlie Farmer 6
Tiffany Hindsley 7 hr Just curious 1
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 18 hr featherhawk 1,163
whos the best looking woman over 40 in glasgow (Apr '10) Fri Old Timer 162
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]