The Crooks running the courthouse and...

The Crooks running the courthouse and city hall...

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

Otis Clopton

United States

#1 Oct 14, 2012
How can you people put up with the corrupt way the courts in Barren county are run.

From what I have seen the script that this kangaroo operation follows is a good example of a bad example.

The attorneys and that one corrupt judge don't even try to pretend that the law matters, they simply make the deals and move it on.

Who owns the Glasgow water company?

How much do the board members of Farmers Rural Electric COOP steal every year?

What in the hell does the Glasgow Police Department need an Hummer with the armour and a mobile crime lab, or is that re-painted bread truck just a paddy wagon?

What in the crap was that freak show full of delusional barbarians doing down on the public square sweating to jesus while a mexican band played and the fatties gorged on bbq hog.

What is wrong with you dummies that you let the crooks continue with this crap?
atf

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2012
If FBI would do there job hopefully this shit would end.
Carry A Big Stick

AOL

#3 Oct 15, 2012
Yea, Glasgow is just like the town in the "Walking Tall" movies. What Barren County needs is another Buford Pusser to come in and clean up the corruption in this town!
Hes coming

Glasgow, KY

#4 Oct 15, 2012
It's just not the right time for him yet. But believe me when I say he's coming and when he does you will see changes.
Friend of Buford

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Hes coming wrote:
It's just not the right time for him yet. But believe me when I say he's coming and when he does you will see changes.
Who is coming?
Hes coming

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 16, 2012
The man to make the needed changes in the courthouse. Right now I'd say he is watching and waiting to see what happens with the Sheriff's office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best/favorite 39 min Guest 2
Money laundering at Slaytons junk palace 45 min Truth 31
mike cary anyone seen him (Aug '12) 1 hr Mrthing 3
Trump going to shut down topix 2 hr Stfu 3
Happy valley inn 3 hr Lola 4
Where to get Quality Wee d / Hashes & Meds in G... 3 hr Tim 1
Chick-fil-A coming to Glasgow! 3 hr Unicorn 15

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance