Henry "Wes" Royce, City Council candi...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Advice

Glasgow, KY

#22 Feb 15, 2012
There is no light at Green Acres and Happy Valley. Just goes to show you that we don't have any former NASA employees on the payroll for the GPD.
Anonymous

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Feb 16, 2012
Casual Observer wrote:
Saw in the paper that Wes Royce was recently caught for a DUI and says he will resign from running for city council. Sounds like w winning idea to me! Only as of yesterday afternoon, he STILL hadn't withdrawn. Think he's waiting to see what the citizen's response is gonna be? Is he the son of WCLU radio owner Henry Royce or his nephew?
Maybe you should dig a little deeper and you will see you already hav e two on the council now that have a DUI
An old friend from school

United States

#26 Feb 16, 2012
I hope Wes still runs. People are not perfect. Wes is just an ordinary guy. He's a very pleasant person. And I think he would be great on the city council. GO WES! You still have my vote!
Wow

Glasgow, KY

#27 Feb 16, 2012
Well...I think you might want to learn how to at least spell his name before you decide to talk about him on topix! It's Royse not Royce...idiots!
doubt it matters

Glasgow, KY

#28 Feb 17, 2012
Wow wrote:
Well...I think you might want to learn how to at least spell his name before you decide to talk about him on topix! It's Royse not Royce...idiots!
I'm doubting anyone cares about the spelling. That doesn't seem to be his biggest problem at this time.
smoker

Glasgow, KY

#29 Feb 17, 2012
Heard on the radio this morning that Wes withdrew from the race yesterday...name is off the ballot. Now he is simply in that regular group of 50 people per week who get duis...except they don't make the front page of any newspapers if at all. Sounds like somebody with influence with the press wanted to nail his a**? Guess they did
Tax Payer

Glasgow, KY

#30 Feb 17, 2012
I too heard it on the radio this morning. It must had been difficult for Henry to talk about his son. But it shows that Henry is a impartial man and treats everyone the same. My hat is off to Henry.
brenda

United States

#31 Sep 3, 2012
Just heard that he got a raise at work, must be nice having daddy give you the perks.
really

Glasgow, KY

#32 Sep 3, 2012
dont believe everthing you here

Since: Jun 08

United States

#33 Sep 4, 2012
brenda wrote:
Just heard that he got a raise at work, must be nice having daddy give you the perks.
You are a idiot!!!! Who the heck cares???
Joke

Glasgow, KY

#34 Sep 4, 2012
yeah and I'm sure none of you all who judge have ever made a mistake huh??
Umphrey

Glasgow, KY

#35 Sep 5, 2012
stay at home wrote:
If you are going to drink stay home.
Lesson # 1
Maybe people would if they could buy it in a store in Glasgow instead of a restaurant. How backwards is that? That encourages drinking and driving. Idiot law.It is much safer to buy at a store and go home to drink than to drink in a bar and then drive home.
Umphrey

Glasgow, KY

#36 Sep 5, 2012
really wrote:
dont believe everthing you here
It's HEAR Mr. Scholar
Matt

United States

#37 Sep 5, 2012
I wouldn't vote for Wes Royce to scoop poop out of my yard much less for city government.
backasswards

Glasgow, KY

#38 Sep 6, 2012
It's a sad day when people would rather make others to drink at a bar then drive home, instead of simply allowing them to buy their liquor in a package and drink it safely at home...
wesley

United States

#39 Sep 6, 2012
Henry Royce should be fired for bringing in alcoholics into the world.
an old friend

United States

#40 Oct 24, 2012
Wes is a great Guy I hope for the best for him he deserves it. Everyone messes up once in a while people aren't perfect!!!! Best wishes Westerfield!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min yabadabado 149,005
drama queens 14 min Really 4
Do they drug test newborns? (Jun '09) 1 hr Mother of 3 234
Never seen so many losers in one place 1 hr I agree 8
Judy Judy 5 hr Charlie 1
Mikey cart pusher from walmart dies in wreck 7 hr Understand 9
Barren County WET????? 10 hr be outch 9

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages