larry glass Jr.and glass paving
Human Resource Dept Steph

Glasgow, KY

#23 Oct 23, 2009
Veronica, or that is at least the name you used on the text!

Text came from number:

Two seven zero six seven zero four six eight seven

What do you Need?????
new to area

Glasgow, KY

#24 Oct 23, 2009
I don't know what this is all about but according to the secretary of state website, both hinkle and glass names are on the business. it is listed as glass paving and stone.
stupid

Glasgow, KY

#26 Oct 23, 2009
new to area wrote:
I don't know what this is all about but according to the secretary of state website, both hinkle and glass names are on the business. it is listed as glass paving and stone.
no your not new here
new to area

Glasgow, KY

#27 Oct 23, 2009
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
no your not new here
am too
ya think

Glasgow, KY

#28 Oct 23, 2009
new to area wrote:
<quoted text>am too
I think you just like seeing larry's name at the top of the page, this post was started in 08
new to area

Glasgow, KY

#29 Oct 23, 2009
I only moved here in the spring and only know his name as his paving co bid on a job for me. so, I am not who you think I am.
ya think

Glasgow, KY

#30 Oct 23, 2009
new to area wrote:
I only moved here in the spring and only know his name as his paving co bid on a job for me. so, I am not who you think I am.
well I am thinking about taking your word for it
kooky

Glasgow, KY

#31 Oct 24, 2009
Bob the Builder wrote:
it is owned by Scottys I work for Scottys and they send out a newsletter every couple of months.It said that they had acquired Glass Paving.So maybe now it will finally be ran the right way.
U need to know what ur talking about b4 you say it. Scottys does NOT own Glass Paving they bought the quarry last year thats it!
whatever

Glasgow, KY

#32 Oct 24, 2009
Who cares about the damn Glass family or what they are in to now! That's one family who likes to fight amongst themselves.
what

Glasgow, KY

#33 Oct 24, 2009
Sherrys Friend wrote:
Sounds like someone is throwing sherey under the bus again, dont she have two girls, and is her husband not a goodman
vibbert42141 wrote:
I have a husband and I have been with him all my life and I have two beauiful children with him. I have meet one of his friends and just feel right for him. I husband treats me like shit anyways.So this is where u come in what do I do bout this? My heart says go with the other guy but I want to say cause of my kids. I love my husband to death and my children.Iam not in love with him.The other guy is so sweet and he treats me better then my husband does.Now the other guy acts like he don't want me anymore. But I love him to death its like love at first sight.
lol wrote:
Glasgow,ky
Omgosh, you are one crazy lady! I know I can't stand Sherry Thompson and don't really wish her well, but I sorta feel bad for her now that you made up crap about her and your man! You need to be in a psych ward!!!
A B C
Cave City, KY
when chuck is at the quarry he will not even speak to another woman , much less be alone with a female. sheila would time him when he went to work and came home. he would not even go to a store becouse she would accuse him of cheating. he was accused of it so much that sheila told him if he would admit to it she would forgive him...he had tried to convince her he was not doing anything wrong so he lied and confessed she was happy for a while until she came up with more crazy ideas in her mind. I have known chuck since he came to glasgow,(im male) and i have never seen a man love his wife so much and be as deeply under a womans control as him. straight to work and straight home. as far as the deal goes with sherry she was the safety manager at the quarrys when her dad owned them and she kind of took it hard when her dad sold the quarrys. she came around a few times but did not talk to chuck because he would not even come around and said whoever she was coming to visit needed to tell her she did not need to be on the mine site because his wife would go nuts if she saw a woman at his workplace. chuck would get his daughter up and take her with him to work so she could catch the school bus while his wife stayed in bed!!!! Good luck chuck, stay away from her she is nutty!!!!!!
who is ABC

Since: Oct 09

Glasgow, KY

#34 Oct 24, 2009
Purple wrote:
next time,start giving your man oral sex like every woman is giving to their man,if you cant keep him satisfied,someone else will as you have learned the hard way.most women around here refuse to give their man oral sex and they lose their man.give your man what he needs and he will stay at home.
No sorry Purple your post on a different thread, left for the same person you lelf this for!!!!

It is Purple-People who want own their stuff, do you have a stripe of yellow down your back, thought so!
ToLarry D and SherryT

Glasgow, KY

#35 Oct 25, 2009
I think it is sort of funny how' three poeple can come from totally different back-grouds, and have so much in common.

It looks like we both have family trouble's!1.

1. We all three have people that don't even know us' running around talking about us like we are dogs, and there is nothing better than when it comes from people who supposed to have your back!

2. There is hardly anybody in this town got anything good to say about us, and I dont care how much good you have done, people only want to talk about the bad stuff.

3. We all three have got people walking around so jealous of what we do have, they can't stand it.

Now I don't know either one of you personally don't really care to, what I do know is there was people talking about both of you, and about this same kind of crap, long before my feet touched ground in it, and my bet is they will be plenty of talk when I leave it!!!!! And you can take that for whatever it is worth!
Sheila
To you ABC

Glasgow, KY

#36 Oct 25, 2009
This one's for you ABC,

As fas as this portion of your post goes, it looks like you and I get our information for the same source and here is how I got it.

I knew nothing about Sherry Thompson hanging around at the quarry where chuck was, until I was told that "larry" ask "chuck" what "sherry" was doing coming over to the quarry so much and that "he" needed to tell "her" to stop!!!! So what does that say to you!!!! "Larry" is the one had a problem with "sherry" coming to the "quarry" not "sheila"!!

Got That!!!!!!!!!!

This bullshit "NOT TRUE"

as far as the deal goes with sherry she was the safety manager at the quarrys when her dad owned them and she kind of took it hard when her dad sold the quarrys. she came around a few times but did not talk to chuck because he would not even come around and said whoever she was coming to visit needed to tell her she did not need to be on the mine site because his wife would go nuts if she saw a woman at his workplace. chuck would get his daughter up and take her with him to work so she could catch the school bus while his wife stayed in bed!!!! Good luck chuck, stay away from her she is nutty!!!!!!
whatever

Glasgow, KY

#38 Oct 26, 2009
To you ABC wrote:
This one's for you ABC,
As fas as this portion of your post goes, it looks like you and I get our information for the same source and here is how I got it.
I knew nothing about Sherry Thompson hanging around at the quarry where chuck was, until I was told that "larry" ask "chuck" what "sherry" was doing coming over to the quarry so much and that "he" needed to tell "her" to stop!!!! So what does that say to you!!!! "Larry" is the one had a problem with "sherry" coming to the "quarry" not "sheila"!!

Got That!!!!!!!!!!

This bullshit "NOT TRUE"
as far as the deal goes with sherry she was the safety manager at the quarrys when her dad owned them and she kind of took it hard when her dad sold the quarrys. she came around a few times but did not talk to chuck because he would not even come around and said whoever she was coming to visit needed to tell her she did not need to be on the mine site because his wife would go nuts if she saw a woman at his workplace. chuck would get his daughter up and take her with him to work so she could catch the school bus while his wife stayed in bed!!!! Good luck chuck, stay away from her she is nutty!!!!!!
:)
Thats Right

Glasgow, KY

#39 Oct 27, 2009
kooky wrote:
<quoted text>
U need to know what ur talking about b4 you say it. Scottys does NOT own Glass Paving they bought the quarry last year thats it!
:)

“Gabrielle”

Since: Sep 09

Glasgow, KY

#40 Oct 28, 2009
To you ABC wrote:
This one's for you ABC,
Got That!!!!!!!!!!
This bullshit "NOT TRUE"
I think I know ABC, Too!!!!!! and Hardyville and Bowling Green, and that UL-Fan!!!
60 Gunner

Glasgow, KY

#41 Oct 28, 2009
You go Gurl, you and I got alot in commen!!!!!!!
To you ABC wrote:
This one's for you ABC,
Got That!!!!!!!!!!
This bullshit "NOT TRUE"
Veronica

Glasgow, KY

#42 Oct 29, 2009
Hello Its Me Again wrote:
<quoted text>
No sorry Purple your post on a different thread, left for the same person you lelf this for!!!!
It is Purple-People who want own their stuff, do you have a stripe of yellow down your back, thought so!
yep
Sad

Glasgow, KY

#43 Oct 29, 2009
hmmm wrote:
Hinkle owns it.
It is probably just the family fighting amongst themselves as they always do.
It is sad when family members cant get alone!
Mine

Glasgow, KY

#44 Oct 30, 2009
I thought I saw a name on this post!!!
To you ABC wrote:
This one's for you ABC,
Got That!!!!!!!!!!

This bullshit "NOT TRUE"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) 2 hr onlybelievewhatuk... 585
TJ Samson Physicians leaving 2 hr controlzone 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr RAGU 138,165
Brandon trae Gordon 5 hr Weezer 7
Laynee Wallace body found 5 hr shes the one 64
Lift anyone? 6 hr dbee7007 1
Grand Jury 6 hr fact 5
Kelsey files lawsuit 7 hr Drama 6
Laynees MOTHER 8 hr meth killer 132
missing child Thu sad 139