Sneed Family Gospel Self Promo Hour
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
please

Ripon, CA

#44 Jul 5, 2010
God is not going to "get you" if you say something about someone.
The Sneeds aside God is a merciful God and a good God.
All that said I personally don't like the way they do business so i don't do business with them any longer.
I am quite sure God is not going to "get me"!!
Where is the love

Scottsville, KY

#45 Jul 6, 2010
please wrote:
God is not going to "get you" if you say something about someone.
The Sneeds aside God is a merciful God and a good God.
All that said I personally don't like the way they do business so i don't do business with them any longer.
I am quite sure God is not going to "get me"!!
You are so correct....lol
It still amazes me sometimes that some will try to use their merciful God as a scare tactic.
It makes me wonder when all said and done,who truly does understand, recognize and realize his existance.
bluegirl

Glasgow, KY

#46 Jul 6, 2010
What has happened to Pam Sneed??? Why doesn't she sing with them very much any more??? She is a great singer and I enjoy listening to her sing. The Barren County Singing is not the same anymore,there are enough Singers from our area that would be great to hear and see them sing, but I guess they are not good enough for Jeff Sneed. He has to get people from the "Big Places" to sing if you know what I mean. I think that LeRoyce Burkes is a great singer too. I really miss him singing, but one of these days I'll get to sing and shout all over Heaven.
me too

Glasgow, KY

#47 Jul 6, 2010
bluegirl wrote:
What has happened to Pam Sneed??? Why doesn't she sing with them very much any more??? She is a great singer and I enjoy listening to her sing. The Barren County Singing is not the same anymore,there are enough Singers from our area that would be great to hear and see them sing, but I guess they are not good enough for Jeff Sneed. He has to get people from the "Big Places" to sing if you know what I mean. I think that LeRoyce Burkes is a great singer too. I really miss him singing, but one of these days I'll get to sing and shout all over Heaven.
I wish someone could get the wonderful singers together again the way we used to hear them at Barren County Auditorium on first Sat. night in June. I was great hearing all them singing on the stage.
thank you

Glasgow, KY

#48 Jul 7, 2010
i read and read these post and wow how pathetic to personally attack a mans family so what if he shows his family all the time hes proud of them
the show is run off donations and his personal money so why can't he show them.you dont like it buy the air time do it your self lol.and about his trailor not havng JESUS on it ever seen the gaither bus? he aint on it guess who is if you mow lawns guess what shows on your truck
and in closing when my little church
needed to raise money for a funeral
we called a lot of so called christ like local groups the wanted this amount or that but jeff and his family came sang half the night and they even donated flowers ect besides if you dont like them dont wacth tune to wjcr
Have You

Glasgow, KY

#49 Jul 8, 2010
"the show is run off donations and his personal money"
Have you notised that there are some them that have been sponsering his show are not doing it now? I guess they have seen
what is has turned into. He probly will have to use more of his
own money now to show off.
Pronto

Greensburg, KY

#50 Aug 9, 2010
Have You wrote:
Have you notised that there are some them that have been sponsering his show are not doing it now? I guess they have seen
Who cares! The Sneed Family can sing and are good Christians, so who care what you think!!
unknown

Glasgow, KY

#51 Aug 9, 2010
OK you all need to use Google chrome or Firefox... misspelled words.. these will help you with that!!:)
jamie

AOL

#52 Jan 17, 2011
I think the whole family is good and they do love the lord and you should to they are not sissy QUEER WE WILL PRAY FOR YOU YOU NEED IT
Wondering

Lexington, KY

#53 Sep 20, 2013
Have You wrote:
He just makes me sick. I don't even watch it anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No integrity At All 6 min CuriousGeorgeX 9
whitney lane? 31 min true 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min -Christopher Jarvis 165,667
people with dogs in their house (NASTY) (Jun '10) 39 min Coco 96
White Trash 1 hr Love It 28
last post wins!! (Sep '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 77
Transgender float 1 hr CuriousGeorgeX 16

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages