prejudice white guys who won't let th...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
pull up your pants

Glasgow, KY

#64 Sep 5, 2012
when you see some nice cute white girl with a thug life wanna be black fool with his pants hanging down, you can usually assume correctly that the girl has some sort of problem in her life at home. i get mad seeing these foolish looking black boys toting around cute trophy girls. i have nothing against any young man with some sense, dignity, or honor dating any girl of any color she pleases, but when we see a nice looking young white girl with a clown, we can generally know something isnt right.

Since: Aug 12

San Jose, CA

#65 Sep 5, 2012
I wouldn't want any half-breed grandchildren
Missy

Glasgow, KY

#66 Sep 5, 2012
how can any white woman in her right mind want to mix with a nasty brillo head bluegum
Sandy

Glasgow, KY

#67 Sep 5, 2012
working woman wrote:
<quoted text>
low class hoe is what that is called.
The difference is you will go to work and I will go to the Country Club pool. My daughter will never want for a thing and can go to college anywhere she wants and it's all paid in full! Jealous Much? LOL!!

Since: Aug 12

San Jose, CA

#68 Sep 5, 2012
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is you will go to work and I will go to the Country Club pool. My daughter will never want for a thing and can go to college anywhere she wants and it's all paid in full! Jealous Much? LOL!!
Sandy goes to the CC pool on employee swim day and her daughter will go to college for free because she was taken away by CPS and raised by a Foster family.
Really Now

Glasgow, KY

#69 Sep 6, 2012
Tyneika wrote:
<quoted text>
white boy you go gets a cracker lawyer, police and whoever you needs to an they aints going to do shit. you be on meth or somethin?
Wonder what coler u r

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min usa 165,522
Nursing Assistants On Drugs 1 hr Ted 7
Keith Hale should be fired 1 hr you wont think so... 12
Word Association (Jun '08) 2 hr another 5,999
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 2 hr another 1,404
Another Word Game. (Nov '08) 3 hr bored420 3,126
Daniel Shipp 3 hr Keith 3
Scott Jones 7 hr TKS 22

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web