Christmas loan until tax time

Christmas loan until tax time

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

Interested

Munfordville, KY

#1 Nov 27, 2011
I know,I know,I know...I shouldn't post this stuff on topix but this seems to reach more people then facebook,lol..Yes I am using my internet and electricity that I am paying for,and yes I have food for my kids and I know that I should worry more about other things then Christmas gifts..BUT I AM WORRIED..Not asking for a hand out just a small loan..I will sign an agreement or whatever to pay you in full plus interest out of my tax money if anyone would be willing to help me out...Its not a sad story just asking for a loan..If you can't help please just mind your business and pass my post up,cause I really don't care about your judgemental bs..Thank you and godbless...If you want to help me please email me at [email protected]
wonder

Glasgow, KY

#2 Nov 27, 2011
Interested wrote:
I know,I know,I know...I shouldn't post this stuff on topix but this seems to reach more people then facebook,lol..Yes I am using my internet and electricity that I am paying for,and yes I have food for my kids and I know that I should worry more about other things then Christmas gifts..BUT I AM WORRIED..Not asking for a hand out just a small loan..I will sign an agreement or whatever to pay you in full plus interest out of my tax money if anyone would be willing to help me out...Its not a sad story just asking for a loan..If you can't help please just mind your business and pass my post up,cause I really don't care about your judgemental bs..Thank you and godbless...If you want to help me please email me at [email protected]
If u will have a tax return next year go to h&r block to do the emarald advance
People are Insane

Glasgow, KY

#3 Nov 27, 2011
Go to the bank. Use your car or house for collateral. Nobody in their right mind would loan someone money. EVER. Even family screws you. It's too expensive to take someone to court. Banks will decide if you are worth it or not. Good luck.
yup

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 3, 2011
Bank would be your best bet. Less interest to pay back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 485
Best lay in Glasgow or biggest Freak 4 hr the detective 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Patrick 148,873
Rainbow 7 hr Grace 5
Eric Varney Nurse 12 hr You Little coward 7
Cute girl at McDonald's 12 hr You Little coward 2
Impeach Bevin 16 hr Dam shame 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages