trick or treat
mom

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2010
Can anyone at all tell me when Glasgow is doing trick or treat. I heard someone say it would be Sunday night instead of Sat night.
lmao

Austin, TX

#2 Oct 22, 2010
mom wrote:
Can anyone at all tell me when Glasgow is doing trick or treat. I heard someone say it would be Sunday night instead of Sat night.
All the bible thumpers will love that
halloween

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2010
The City of Glasgow wishes to announce Halloween will be observed this year on Saturday, October 30th from 5:00p.m. 7:30 p.m. in the city limits. This was taken from this site http://www.cityofglasgow.org/welcome.htm
lmao

Austin, TX

#4 Oct 22, 2010
The children of Glasgow are so ugly that they don't need to wear costumes.
Wondering

Glasgow, KY

#5 Oct 22, 2010
lmao wrote:
The children of Glasgow are so ugly that they don't need to wear costumes.
This is a cruel thing to say about our children. What is the world coming to that idiots such as yourself have no pride or feelings for anyone that they would even think something like this and most have more sense than say or type it. Put a sheet over your head, your ugly is eating up your brain.
what about

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 22, 2010
out in the county is is sat

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7 Oct 22, 2010
Observing Halloween on any day other than October 31st is like observing Christmas in July. What has the world come to when politicians can decide when to celebrate a holiday?
Agree

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 22, 2010
Logical Thought wrote:
Observing Halloween on any day other than October 31st is like observing Christmas in July. What has the world come to when politicians can decide when to celebrate a holiday?
I agree. Just because it happens to fall on your local Jesus-day doesn't mean you move it out of superstition. Effing ridiculous.
60 Gunner

United States

#9 Oct 22, 2010
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Just because it happens to fall on your local Jesus-day doesn't mean you move it out of superstition. Effing ridiculous.
Agree 100%!!!And the previous post about Christmas.
Sammy

Glasgow, KY

#10 Oct 22, 2010
The reason it's not
on Sunday is because it's westerns homecoming on Sunday.

“lmao”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 22, 2010
cant wait!!!
Agree

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 22, 2010
Sammy wrote:
The reason it's not
on Sunday is because it's westerns homecoming on Sunday.
Not true. Every year that it falls on Sunday it is moved to Saturday. It's a religio-freak reason.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#13 Oct 23, 2010
Since things have been moved a day ahead, does this mean All Saints' Day will be observed on October 31st?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The reason people don't go to church 40 min Oops 8
Best Local Veterinarian? 55 min buck 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Paganbirdkeeper 167,588
matt bowles is a bth (Nov '15) 5 hr gayinlex 3
anyone know Amanda Gore? 5 hr just asking 1
Where's it at? (Sep '16) 6 hr edwardsdog 5
Beagles 7 hr Darrell 1

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages