First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Julie

Horse Cave, KY

#22 Feb 22, 2011
OMG, I can't believe I thought about going out with this guy! LMAO!!
Right On

Horse Cave, KY

#23 Feb 24, 2011
Right On wrote:
<quoted text>
Every word you've written is the truth. Finally, somebody is speaking the truth and I say Amen, Brother and thank you for having the guts to tell the truth!
Okay, I know this is weird but I'm replying to my own post because I'm talking about a completely different person than who this topic is about. I don't know David Bartley. I know David Bartlett who used to live in BG and was the scum of the earth. I don't know where David Bartlett is now but I owe David Bartley a big, fat I'M SORRY. I don't know you and didn't mean to be referring to you. Again, sorry about the mix-up, David Bartley!
kathy

Glasgow, KY

#24 Feb 25, 2011
how are you people so dam crazy the girl about david that used to be married to shelia why would you trash the other david maybe he takes pills but if you knew the pain and problems he has had you would understand he used to be the greatest guy inworld so lay off him he has a lot of problems
Funny

Horse Cave, KY

#25 Feb 27, 2011
kathy wrote:
how are you people so dam crazy the girl about david that used to be married to shelia why would you trash the other david maybe he takes pills but if you knew the pain and problems he has had you would understand he used to be the greatest guy inworld so lay off him he has a lot of problems
Wow! That's quite a sentence that you've written there, kathy. I couldn't make head nor tails out of it, but you go ahead and take up for David all you want to, kathy. Those who REALLY know David know what kind of a person he REALLY is. It's too bad he's got the rest of you fooled. The truth will come out eventually though, kathy, and then you can find out what a great guy he is. HA!
Ernie

Washington, DC

#26 Apr 20, 2012
What happened to David? Heard he was in the hospital?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red cross school story 1 hr Fact 58
James Chesire (Mar '11) 1 hr haha 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Sad 135,047
Spencer Crews (May '12) 3 hr Galpal 445
Barren County School Allegations 3 hr Parent of Truth 9
13 payments/ 300 down cars (Feb '12) 5 hr Grease Monkey 181
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) 6 hr Jo Lee 481
Red Cross One Call 18 hr observant 7
Red Cross Cover Up 21 hr God help us 14
ReD CrOsS InVeStIgAtIoN Thu Moma Bear 6