First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Julie

Horse Cave, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2011
Does anyone know this man? I met him a couple of weeks ago and would like to go out with him but I want to know a little something about him first. I think he said he lived in Summer Shade. I might be interested in dating him if I knew more about him. Does anybody know anything at all about him? Thanks for any info you can give me.
kathy

Horse Cave, KY

#3 Feb 13, 2011
he was married to shelia i didnt know they were divorced but i guess they are now i heard hes a good guy likes to party a lot
Steve o

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 13, 2011
He's good guy know him for a long time hAs had some bad times but he is ok
Now

Glasgow, KY

#5 Feb 13, 2011
Is he still as big a drunk as he use to be as in ALCOHOLIC!!!!!
good friend

Edmonton, KY

#6 Feb 14, 2011
David Bartley is a wonderful man with a soft heart. He loves his children (4 daughters)He does like to drink some but if you are looking for a man to treat you like a lady and have some good fun you can;t beat him. He was married to Sheila a teacher at Summer Shade for 20 some years and she got stupid and left him for a younger man. Her mistake. He is a teddy bear with a huge soft heart. Please don't break it. He deserves a nice woman. Go ahead, give him a chance, hopefully you will be glad you did.
OLD FREIND

Glasgow, KY

#7 Feb 14, 2011
Julie wrote:
Does anyone know this man? I met him a couple of weeks ago and would like to go out with him but I want to know a little something about him first. I think he said he lived in Summer Shade. I might be interested in dating him if I knew more about him. Does anybody know anything at all about him? Thanks for any info you can give me.
david is an awesome guy with a heart of gold....

Since: Jan 11

not f'n huff holler thank god

#8 Feb 14, 2011
hmmmmm can we say stepdaughet Shaunda
Now

Glasgow, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2011
Drunk is still a drunk no matter how you dress him up. Common knowledge.
dave

Glasgow, KY

#10 Feb 16, 2011
I dont know who u r if i gave you my phone number call me and tell me where we met .
I know David

Glasgow, KY

#11 Feb 16, 2011
Druggie Druggie Druggie, oh yea did I mention he is a Druggie?
Julie

Horse Cave, KY

#12 Feb 18, 2011
txdude11 wrote:
hmmmmm can we say stepdaughet Shaunda
What do you mean by that statement?
Julie

Horse Cave, KY

#13 Feb 18, 2011
I know David wrote:
I don't know if he is or not but I do not associate with people who are into the drug scene. If he's not a druggie then you should be ashamed of yourself for slandering his name on a public forum. If he is a druggie then I want no part of that. I tend to think you might be lying because although the other people who have commented said that he does drink, no one but you has mentioned anything about him using drugs.
Davids_daughter

Glasgow, KY

#14 Feb 20, 2011
I know David wrote:
Well... if David is such a "druggie", how come my mother or my sisters or myself never got that impression for the twenty something years we have been a family? U must just know things nobody else knows huh? What a frickin joke this site is... I really hope that people don't believe everything that they hear on here... I know that people with any intelligence surely do not. But to the original person inquiring about David, he may drink a little... but nothing illegal I assure you... and he is a great guy, and its not just because I'm bias.
Julie

Horse Cave, KY

#15 Feb 20, 2011
I'm just going to look elsewhere because I don't do drama.
Note

Glasgow, KY

#16 Feb 21, 2011
If it's the same one that use to be on the State Police he has always been talked about by other employees as being a DRUNK and a lot of people covered his tracks. feel sure it's the same one since there is so much reference in these posts as him being a drinker.
CAPITAL PUNISHMENT

Toledo, OH

#17 Feb 21, 2011
WRONG ONE DUMMY
friend

Stanley, VA

#18 Feb 21, 2011
Note wrote:
If it's the same one that use to be on the State Police he has always been talked about by other employees as being a DRUNK and a lot of people covered his tracks. feel sure it's the same one since there is so much reference in these posts as him being a drinker.
Pretty sure they are talking about the other David Bartley, but since you mentioned the trooper bartley, he is a wonderful man whom i have known for about 25yrs, love him dearly so take you unknown facts and assumptions and tell them to people who dont know him just like you dont!!! Thanks for your understanding!
Sherri

Glasgow, KY

#19 Feb 21, 2011
I've known him for several years and used to be friends with his daughters. He's a great dad. Never known of him to be into any trouble or anything illegal though. David is a great guy. He deserves a great woman!!
Yall are Clueless

Glasgow, KY

#20 Feb 21, 2011
Ask any respectable person in the County, and they will have NOTHING to do with that low life. Pill popping, and a drunk. He can hardly talk most of time he is so trashed. Looser all the way.
Right On

Horse Cave, KY

#21 Feb 22, 2011
Yall are Clueless wrote:
Ask any respectable person in the County, and they will have NOTHING to do with that low life. Pill popping, and a drunk. He can hardly talk most of time he is so trashed. Looser all the way.
Every word you've written is the truth. Finally, somebody is speaking the truth and I say Amen, Brother and thank you for having the guts to tell the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Courtney Smith really pregnant again? 19 min bob 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min ChromiuMan 166,377
ATTENTION on 8/20/17......... stand up 2 hr Multiple 11
13 year old girl dead?!?!?!?! 4 hr smh 2
Drunken fool on siddons rd 9 hr Multiple 2
Bobby Lawson 10 hr Sam 13
Reality show in Glasgow 14 hr Hugh Manatee 37

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages