Ladonna Rogers to resign!

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Citizen

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jun 16, 2009
A family friend just told me that Ladonna will step down from the board later in the week. A press conference will be held but time and date haven't been announced yet.
corp

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jun 16, 2009
will she be charged with felony???? if so what about her t.j. position....
Citizen

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jun 16, 2009
What I was told is it's a misdemenor. But I haven't heard anything as far as t.j. But we're pretty sure she will be spending some time in county
hopeful

Birdseye, IN

#4 Jun 16, 2009
I doubt she will spend time in jail....
I mean think about who they are and who her husband is...
She will just bully whoever to get her way like she always does
I do hope she resigns...
The board would be MUCH better without her.
She is a 10 year old in an adults body. A spoiled brat who bullies and apparently threatens people to get her way.
GHS

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2009
Can not imagine Ladonna would spend time in jail for being a pushy, spoiled brat. I mean far greater crimes have been committed lately with no time served. However if she cares as much about the Glasgow school system as she says she does she will do the right thing and resign. Her and others have given our system a bad name.
hopeful

Birdseye, IN

#6 Jun 16, 2009
GHS wrote:
Can not imagine Ladonna would spend time in jail for being a pushy, spoiled brat. I mean far greater crimes have been committed lately with no time served. However if she cares as much about the Glasgow school system as she says she does she will do the right thing and resign. Her and others have given our system a bad name.
I agree. which is why I said I doubt she would spend time in jail..
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jun 16, 2009
what did Ladonna do?
GHS

United States

#8 Jun 16, 2009
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jun 16, 2009
nevermind sorry I just read it in the paper.
Walmart employee

West Monroe, LA

#10 Jun 17, 2009
I would give a year's pay to see that bitch in jail for a month, it would serve her right to realize how the other side lives and exists.
time

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jun 17, 2009
Not exactly a huge Ladonna Rogers fan, but why exactly would she be serving time in jail?
question

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jun 17, 2009
What position does she hold at T.J.?
true blue scottie

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jun 17, 2009
I actually went to GHS and my blood still runs blue. Ladonna did not attend GHS. She feels like since she is married to an attorney she can do or say anything. She acts this way at the hospital too. She thinks the whole world is at her feet and I for one, say we are not. She needs to be taken off the board of education and put in jail and lose her job at the hospital too. She and several others at that hospital have ruined the name of T. J. Samson. She and HER CHILDREN need to learn how to treat people. There have been kids at GHS to leave because of her twins treating them so badly. Hide your face Ladonna, every dog has their day, this is yours and I am loving every minute of it.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jun 17, 2009
ok.....in simple words...what did Rogers do to go to jail?
concerned citizen

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jun 17, 2009
If she treats people this way, how do you think she treats people at T.J. Samson? Where she is in Human Resources. Makes you wonder.....
iwonder

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jun 17, 2009
sounds like corruptively persuassion to me which is a FELONY
really

Munfordville, KY

#17 Jun 17, 2009
I had never seen the lady in my life until Friday night. Her and her husband was in the newlywed game. Her husband is to cute for her. I could tell that she thinks her SH)). don't stink.
pam

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jun 17, 2009
appently you don`t know ladonna she is a nice person.i work with her and been around her you all can bash her all you want.that`s what glasgow people do in this town,so keep your head up ladonna don`t let these stuipid people get to you.and no she will not go to jail or resign.
Someone with a brain

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jun 17, 2009
She violated an OEA law, but she doesn't have to go to trial. It's just a violation within the system. I say, leave Ladonna alone and get rid of Kathy Goff. She is doing this and trying to get rid of people so she can have a free pass. Ladonna is just somebody that will actually stand up for Glasgow. I mean, hell, everybody is going to Barren anyway. Kathy Goff will destroy Glasgow Schools. She's an idiot. I mean, why aren't people bashing her? She violated a law too. Hello? She didn't hire the right candidate for the job because "she couldn't be on the sidelines with him coaching". Come on folks...we got a great coach. The kids love him and he is doing a great job.
true blue scottie

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jun 17, 2009
Pam, we can tell who butters your bread!!!Grop up, Ladonna is a b____ and everyone at the hospital hates her. The department heads don't have to clock in and out and they are never at work. This is why everyones hospital bills are so high, that and they jack up the prices on all of us. Ladonna resign, go to the house, your day has finally come...and I AM LOVING EVERY SECOND OF THIS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best/favorite 39 min Guest 2
Money laundering at Slaytons junk palace 45 min Truth 31
mike cary anyone seen him (Aug '12) 1 hr Mrthing 3
Trump going to shut down topix 2 hr Stfu 3
Happy valley inn 3 hr Lola 4
Where to get Quality Wee d / Hashes & Meds in G... 3 hr Tim 1
Chick-fil-A coming to Glasgow! 3 hr Unicorn 15

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance