Cave City Cracker Barrel
Shannon

Glasgow, KY

#23 Jul 15, 2009
very best place in barren county to eat at. never had a bad meal-always treated good-wish I HAD A BIG PLATE FROM THERE now
Love Cracker Barrel

AOL

#24 Jul 18, 2009
I have never eaten at a Cracker Barrel and left unhappy. The food is always great, the staff nice and helpful, and the atmosphere is awesome. I eat at Cracker Barrel on a average of once a month and Cave City Cracker Barrel is right on par with all the rest of them. Keep up the good work Cracker Barrel you do an awesome job!
LADY IN BLUE

Glasgow, KY

#25 Jul 18, 2009
There use to be this half blind fag named Keith McCellan that worked at the Cave City Craker Barrel.He stole the tips off of the table.He got caught with a mexican johnson in his mouth in the freezer.This Keith lives in Tennessee sometimes.He has a older man keep him up down there.Keith makes no secret that he will go both ways.He loves older men with money.I just can't understand how they get past his smell.I heard he can blow your mind.Ask the employees of Cracker Barrel about him.Ask them about his butt bleed and he had to be sent home.
In the know

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Jul 19, 2009
The real problem with the Cave City CB is the management all the way up to corp. level. They don't do their job. Most of the people that work there really do care about the food quality and service but like every place there are a few who don't care and the managers let them get away with it. There is a back up cook that works days who is always burning the food and the managers don't say anything. The management is always running short handed on purpose to bolster profits. Corp. has changed to cheaper ingredents which affects flavor and quality just to bolster profits. The workers are treated like crap for the most part and if anything is wrong with the food the servers always get blamed or written up. If you don't eat fast enough so that they can turn the tables the servers get blamed and put on lists that they only have one month to get off the bottom of the list by turning the tables faster or getting you to buy more food. Fact is that CB doesn't care about the quality of the food that they serve you any more only how much profit they are making and how little they can pay their employees.
In the know

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 Jul 19, 2009
LADY IN BLUE wrote:
There use to be this half blind fag named Keith McCellan that worked at the Cave City Craker Barrel.He stole the tips off of the table.He got caught with a mexican johnson in his mouth in the freezer.This Keith lives in Tennessee sometimes.He has a older man keep him up down there.Keith makes no secret that he will go both ways.He loves older men with money.I just can't understand how they get past his smell.I heard he can blow your mind.Ask the employees of Cracker Barrel about him.Ask them about his butt bleed and he had to be sent home.
You are so full of CRAP it's coming out your ears! I guess you never meet his wife or children! Get a life!
barren

Glasgow, KY

#29 Jul 20, 2009
the waitresses at CB make $2.13 per hour
sick

Glasgow, KY

#30 Jul 21, 2009
my aunt used to work their she said they spit on the food.
Life of the Party

Glasgow, KY

#31 Jul 22, 2009
The food at the Craker Barrel in Bowling Green in a lot better... I've never had a problem with the service at the one in Cave City, but I have had several crappy meals...
Country Bumpkin

Nashville, TN

#32 Jul 25, 2009
LADY IN BLUE wrote:
First and foremost, Keith McClellan is a family member of mine. He is married and has two kids. He dosen't stink and he dosen't like men. Is this all you have to do is talk about someone? Do you even know him? If you really want to know about people, you need to go and ask the person yourself. You make yourself look like a jackass.
Mattie

Glasgow, KY

#33 Jul 25, 2009
showuHORROR wrote:
I LIKE THEIR biscuits
That picture shows the real you . Great picture of you..
heheh

Glasgow, KY

#34 Jul 26, 2009
Country Bumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
First and foremost, Keith McClellan is a family member of mine. He is married and has two kids. He dosen't stink and he dosen't like men. Is this all you have to do is talk about someone? Do you even know him? If you really want to know about people, you need to go and ask the person yourself. You make yourself look like a jackass.
bump bump
Lovin It

Glasgow, KY

#35 Jul 29, 2009
I think C.C.C.B. Is a great place to eat! And the people that work there are nice and friendly.
Lil Earl

Nashville, TN

#36 Aug 2, 2009
LADY IN BLUE wrote:
Guess everyone knows who you are by now. You are talking about yourself cause anybody who knows him know different. Would you like to tell everyone about the crush you had on him and you got rejected because you are fat and ugly. Seems like to me you've got to learn in the love department. He has a wife and kids. R u a homewrecker? You better be glad his wife dosent come and kick ur ???.
not sure

Glasgow, KY

#37 Oct 16, 2009
Big Daddy wrote:
Have u seen Beth the hostess there and the Manager Melinda. Thats all I am saying!!! lol!!!
. So what about them?
former retail worker

Bonnieville, KY

#38 Oct 16, 2009
What happened to John that was the retail manager?
blimp

Greensburg, KY

#39 Oct 17, 2009
You know it's very good, when people on topix put it down. Some how they just can't hack a winner.
unknown

Birdseye, IN

#41 Nov 17, 2009
there are a couple pretty waitresses there. not many though!!!!!!!!
unemployed

Glasgow, KY

#42 Nov 17, 2009
All I know is I tired to get a job there and never got a call supposedly the are always hiring but no matter how many apps you put in or times you go to check on the apps and call to check. It seems like there are no jobs to be found any where latly. I have been putting in for jobs now for months and have no idea what to do. I am 20 years old and can't find a single job since I had my lil boy who is now 1.
just sayin

Horse Cave, KY

#43 Nov 17, 2009
did you take a bath and brush your hair before you went to apply for a job?? did you walk in with a cigerette in your hand??did you bring your boyfriend with you??or your kid???all THIS matters when you ask for a JOB
just sayin

Horse Cave, KY

#44 Nov 17, 2009
OH AND ''cooks''AT CRACK.. er barrel..TRY serving HOT food.. it would be fairly good if it was ALL HOT on the plate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min IND 152,023
Wic 1 hr Sally 32
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 3 hr FORREST 594
Word Association (Jun '08) 3 hr FORREST 5,347
Another Word Game. (Nov '08) 3 hr FORREST 2,563
Pedophile Arrested in Glasgow 13 hr ditship 8
Why is the USPS so stupid? (Dec '12) 15 hr Urmomsass 51

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance