First Prev
of 6
Next Last
for real

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2009
Steve Nunn, former representative of Ky has been shot.
Information

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 11, 2009
Lisa

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 11, 2009
He shot himself cause that girl was found dead in Louisville and he came back to bowling green and shot himself in the leg or something
So Sorry

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2009
for real wrote:
Steve Nunn, former representative of Ky has been shot.
He shot himself after shooting and killing Amanda Ross
Tom T

Munfordville, KY

#5 Sep 11, 2009
I'm willing to bet it was a self inflicted gunshot since his former fiance was found murdered in Lexington early this am.
wow

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 11, 2009
fred

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 11, 2009
he was found in cosby graveyard in hart county where his parents are buried.
changed again

Knoxville, TN

#9 Sep 11, 2009
Was he shot or were his wrists slit? Does anyone know for sure?
mystery

Tompkinsville, KY

#10 Sep 11, 2009
Lexington News is now saying that there is conflicting reports of his injuries. I heard he only cut his wrists but did have a handgun on him
changed again wrote:
Was he shot or were his wrists slit? Does anyone know for sure?
So Sorry

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 11, 2009
mystery wrote:
Lexington News is now saying that there is conflicting reports of his injuries. I heard he only cut his wrists but did have a handgun on him
<quoted text>
Both. He shot himself in the stomach or she shot him in the stomach in self defence.
Really

Glasgow, KY

#12 Sep 11, 2009
I heard shot himself in stomach, now in state police custody while being treated at Medical Center in Bowling Green. Considered a suspect in the shooting in Lexington.
Austin Man

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 11, 2009
Too bad he did not take himself out the way the chicken attacked and killed a woman, then run to the cemetery. He has always been a drunk and skirt chaser and been let get away with way too much for too many years. Maybe in Fayette Co. they will set a bond high enough that he can't make and keep his sorry azz in jail. Prayers for that girls family and for Nunn's children because they have to suffer more hurt and embarrassment and mental pain due to his STUPIDITY.For once make this man pay for his WRONGS like everyone else has too, just because your dad use to be Gov. gives you no right to be and do stupid things all your life. MAKE HIM PAY, sure bet Tracy is glad she got away from this evil man.

Since: Nov 08

Cave City, KY

#14 Sep 11, 2009
Really wrote:
I heard shot himself in stomach, now in state police custody while being treated at Medical Center in Bowling Green. Considered a suspect in the shooting in Lexington.
The new says that he slit his wrists.
Wondering

Cave City, KY

#15 Sep 11, 2009
He's probably on 6 if he did try to danger himself. I still can't believe all this. I've always liked him.
watch tv

Glasgow, KY

#16 Sep 11, 2009
watch the news this is how tells ands lies get started he is not shot
kygirl

Edmonton, KY

#17 Sep 11, 2009
he slit his wrists and shot at his own body but missed according to the lexington news and he was hiding behind a tombstone at Cosby cemetery in hart county.
maker of wine

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 11, 2009
kygirl wrote:
he slit his wrists and shot at his own body but missed according to the lexington news and he was hiding behind a tombstone at Cosby cemetery in hart county.
shot at his own body and missed? lol, wtf>>??? how about he didnt have the balls to do it, but he was able to shoot the girl 5 times and not miss???
bjo

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Sep 11, 2009
Austin Man wrote:
Too bad he did not take himself out the way the chicken attacked and killed a woman, then run to the cemetery. He has always been a drunk and skirt chaser and been let get away with way too much for too many years. Maybe in Fayette Co. they will set a bond high enough that he can't make and keep his sorry azz in jail. Prayers for that girls family and for Nunn's children because they have to suffer more hurt and embarrassment and mental pain due to his STUPIDITY.For once make this man pay for his WRONGS like everyone else has too, just because your dad use to be Gov. gives you no right to be and do stupid things all your life. MAKE HIM PAY, sure bet Tracy is glad she got away from this evil man.
I'm just thankful this didn't happen in Barren County. Karen Davis would butcher this one like she does all of the other murder/homicide cases she touches. Much prayer to both families.
More Misleading Info

Horse Cave, KY

#20 Sep 11, 2009
They keep on saying he was found where both his parent's were buried. Beulah was buried in Glasgow Municipal Cemetary, not at Park where Louie was buried.
Don Diego

Glasgow, KY

#21 Sep 11, 2009
Sorry, He had Beulah moved a couple years back. In the dead of night , I might add.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 138,186
Laynees MOTHER 6 min Angel 133
Kelsey files lawsuit 44 min Drama 9
Jeff Jaggers 1 hr Old man 5
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) 4 hr for sure 586
TJ Samson Physicians leaving 7 hr controlzone 23
Brandon trae Gordon 9 hr Weezer 7
Laynee Wallace body found 10 hr shes the one 64
Grand Jury 11 hr fact 5
missing child Thu sad 139
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]