Next Last
wondering

Canton, OH

#1 May 9, 2009
anyone know this triffling ho
lol

Glasgow, KY

#2 May 9, 2009
don't you mean emily harlow norrod...lol are you sure you know her?
she's a good person, good mother who loves her kids. maybe you should find something else to do with your time other than spread rumors
facts

Canton, OH

#3 May 9, 2009
she is the woman with many faces dont let her fool you shes not as innocent as she lets on shes a snake in the grass always thinking shes better than someone else she had my son arrested many times by luring him in and calling the law on him plus she hides behind screen names to shr needs to grow up and really take care of those kids
really

Glasgow, KY

#4 May 10, 2009
Is she the one that is married to Kerry Rhoton or am I thinking of someone else?
Leonard Nimoy

Clinton, IA

#5 May 10, 2009
the same one
really

Glasgow, KY

#6 May 10, 2009
Are they still married?
Kerry Rhoton

Glasgow, KY

#7 May 10, 2009
This is her husband Kerry Rhoton if you have anything you want to say about my wife you can FU*IN call my # it is 590-04 eight four if your not a chicken sh*t
Emily Rhoton

Glasgow, KY

#8 May 10, 2009
It is clear that you don't know me at all who ever felt the need to start this post. You must be jealous of me because I am a good person, a good mother, and I have not been a Norrod since 5 years!!!! As for having someone arrested I have never had anyone arrested! Ever. So as I stated you don't have a clue who I am or anything about me! IF you feel you have something to say post your name or call my husband as he posted! I don't think you will be brave enough to do that. And I don't think I am any better than anyone. I work hard for what I have and if you really knew me you would know what kind of person and mother I am, and you would Know my NAME is EMILY RHOTON!!
Emily Rhoton

Glasgow, KY

#9 May 10, 2009
C W if you have something you want to say be a woman and say it to my face, not to hard to find out who this post is from considereing they have been slandering you on here and you are the only post I see from Utica! Not sure why you want to start crap with me unless you think I have posted on you but just so you know the only time I have been on here in about a year was to post a trailer we had stolen from our home. I am way to busy to be on topix talking shit about low life people! I have much better things to be doing.
hmmmm

Glasgow, KY

#10 May 10, 2009
Is your husband the same one that has been arrested different times for THEFT?
Emily Rhoton

Glasgow, KY

#11 May 10, 2009
He was never arrested on theft other than cold checks about 10 years ago. And he has not been arrested for anything since 2005 and that was saying his lic were suspended and they were not. Try again. You don't know him either. He works his assss off call him chicken shittt you wouldn't say this to his face and we both know it.
Topperfisherman

Glasgow, KY

#12 May 10, 2009
So wondering wants to know if anyone wants this triffling ho but not say why this person is one. No wonder topix has degraded down to low life gossip.- YOu gotta love how the govt gives free internet to people who cant even make enough money to pay a house note.

Maybe us classy citizens need to talk to the state government and get the internet taken out of the housing authority apartments. Then you wouldn't have this crap posted on here.
whitley

Glasgow, KY

#13 May 10, 2009
i could not even breathe because i was laughin so hard about this fisherman person talkin about the internet bein in the housing authority apartments! haha. that is sooo true though.
but my main reason for bein on here is to say my opinion about emily rhoton.=]
i just love her. she cracks me up! ive known her for several years and out of all those years, ive never thought once about her being a bad mother. her kids, all 4.. i mean 5 of them (kerry) haha*.. are her life! she does everything she can for them. and because of that, they are great kids!=] by the way, emily, happy mother's day!
i dont know where you could get that she's a ho?! she works alllll the time and i dont really see how she would have any time to be a ho! haha. if she's not at work, she's doin somethin with her kids or doin stuff for school so yeah, i just think your stupid for thinkin that. because she and kerry are great together.
i just think it's really sad how people get on here and can't even put their real name because obviously you're scared.. i mean, i'm real sorry for you, whoever you are, because i'm pretty sure if emily and kerry find out who you are.. you've had it! lol.
anyways, i'm done puttin my 2 cents in this topic.(for now).. love ya emily!!=]
Emily Rhoton

Glasgow, KY

#14 May 10, 2009
Thanks Whitley...love you too! I also would like to know where I have time to be a ho lol working 45-50 hrs a week,school,kids,ballgames! And yeah you are one of the few people who know me well and you know my life is Kerry & my kids! People are so jealous, and yeah we know exactly who posted this! Sorry they are jealouse because we work, and have nice things, and wonderful children and well as an amazing marriage. Maybe it is the fact that I have no arrest record lol!!
whitley

Glasgow, KY

#15 May 10, 2009
exactly. lol. and i mean, atleast if you do have time off you try to spend it with kerry evenin if hes in the garage TRYIN to figure out why the 4wheeler wont start when the spark plug thing was unplugged. haha. he called daddy and was like, somethings wrong with this stupid 4wheeler! LOL. shew, he cracks me up. 5 minutes later.. guess what it was?! the thing was unplugged. haha. you just gotta love him.
but yeah, people in the housing authoiry apartments are just jealous about your fabulous house!!
hahahaha.=]
Emily Rhoton

Glasgow, KY

#16 May 10, 2009
It may be a fabulous house but it doesn't come without a fabulous house payment. And yeah I heard about the sparkplug thing, was really funny!

If people want to talk about me no matter who they are go right ahead I have nothing to hide! It won't hurt my feelings or make me loose a wink of sleep. I have finals to study for so yall have fun trying to trash the love of my life and my mothering abilities, even though my children just happen to be my whole world. Good luck with that!

As for the phone call Kerry just got how did you know it was on topix if you don't have internet?.. what made you think it was you when I didn't mention any names and they know who I am married to and my name ...they know him as well! I am very confused. But please don't call Kerry back tonight if you have something else to say, call him in the morning because my babies are asleep in our bed and he has to be at work early! Or you can post it on here. All I know is that as I said I have nothing to hide and I DO NOT get on topix and post other than defending my own name and to try and get some info on something I had stolen!

If it was you, I have never done a thing to you if I recall I even helped you out last year and I can honestly say the best thing you ever did in your life was get away from him. Other than that I know nothing about you, your life, and would not waste my time worrying about what people say about other peole on topix.
Jake

Versailles, KY

#17 May 11, 2009
you tell'em Em. You can have all this crap removed if you want, just read the fine print at the bottom of the page.
Rock beats scissors

Glasgow, KY

#18 May 11, 2009
First of all Emily is one of my best friends! She has always been there for me and I don't know many people, I can say that have. She is a great Mother and wife...Second, Kerry is a good person too...P.S. Thanks for saving my butt that day when I ran out of gas...haha. People need to grow up and leave this family alone. Emily I got your back. I would help you move a dead body if you needed it...hehehe Anyways, girl take care. Love ya!!
the real

Glasgow, KY

#19 May 11, 2009
EMILY....you are abgreat person....don't worry about this shiton here...they have nothing better to do with their time! you are also a wonderful mother and don;t let anyone tell you any different!
thats a fact

Clinton, IA

#20 May 11, 2009
Look here I dont know her that well but I know the shit she went threw with her x and she is a GREAT mom who LOVES her children and leave her alone she doesnt need this. Whoever started this needs to get a life and leave everyone alone!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massage in Glasgow 21 min Ah Dude 3
Jeannie butler 24 min LOL 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min The_Box 131,435
attention dirty rat JERRIE TERRY ENGLAND 38 min Just Sayin 11
Vote Johnny Bell 49 min meet the new boss 28
Bonita Richey Shirley 57 min Bonita Shirley 33
How do I get in contact with Bryan Andrew DeFil... (Jan '13) 2 hr Random 8
Beware of Gillie Hyde motors 5 hr Vets Vote 5
Voting for Doty or Trautman? 14 hr Fortress 143
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 19 hr Rubberduck07 1,022
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match

Glasgow Jobs

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]