Baby in Scottsville Beaten to DEATH

Baby in Scottsville Beaten to DEATH

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

wondering

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 5, 2011
How can any1 do that to an innocent child?....Julie and her Boyfriend should get the death chair but u no and i no there will b no JUSTICE for that precious little angel
more info

Lubbock, TX

#2 Jul 5, 2011
wondering wrote:
How can any1 do that to an innocent child?....Julie and her Boyfriend should get the death chair but u no and i no there will b no JUSTICE for that precious little angel
please give more info on this?
What

Seattle, WA

#3 Jul 5, 2011
wondering wrote:
Nobody has heard about it in Glasgow, please tell us the whole story as you have heard it.

Since: Apr 08

Glasgow, Kentucky

#4 Jul 6, 2011
Mommy

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jul 6, 2011
Just says it was an unresponsive toddler??

But yeah I don't see how anyone could beat their kids, it's a shame. We have to be tested in order to work, to drive a car, to graduate high school...we should be tested to become parents. Yeah I know that's really unrealistic I'm just saying some people are not cut out for parenthood!!! Children are a blessing, even the loud crazy messy ones like mine :) I could never cause them any harm, and do my best to prevent it daily!
Retired and Love It

Horse Cave, KY

#6 Jul 6, 2011
I don't think this child died from an accident or illness. There are too many details being kept hush-hush. The State Police are asking the public to call them if they have any information related to the death. IMO that is an indication that there's a possibility that the child was abused and/or killed. If that's the case then I hope they find out who did it and hang them from the highest tree. I'm still furious that Caylee Anthony's monster mother got away with murder. Anyone who hurts or kills a child deserves to rot in hell as far as I'm concerned. There are millions of children abused and/or murdered every year in America and it's time for it to STOP. Anyone who abuses/kills a child should receive the death penalty.
DUH

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jul 6, 2011
Casey Anthony just got away with it! Its legal in the USA now havent u heard?
ridiculous

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jul 6, 2011
Was this precious baby missing for 30 days and the mother didn't report it and then was thrown in the woods like trash...or did these people just do it the old way? Doesn't matter...they will just get a slap on the wrist. Casey Anthony started a new trend. Justice my ass!
more info

Lubbock, TX

#9 Jul 7, 2011
wondering wrote:
Julie who? U seem to know more than what the news is telling so plz give more info
dumb

United States

#10 Jul 8, 2011
how in hell does anyone know what happened? where you there? i wasnt wasn't aware the coroners report had been made available to the public! considering this involved a minor child and is under investigation,it won't be public info for quite sometime! the uninformed,should not inform!

Since: Jul 11

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jul 13, 2011
I dont know the full story about what happened to this blessed child. But if this child has been murdered it's a disgrace. I am a mother myself and could not possibly imagine hurting my child or grandchildren. I pray that the truth will come out and if that man/woman murdered this child they should be put to death. Shaken baby syndrome is murder. RIP Payton I love you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My 6 year old is not potty trained (Apr '11) 11 min Edwin 141
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min so true 147,304
amish.....who the hell needs them. (Mar '12) 46 min Careful 46
Car Mart 1 hr Car Looker 1
Jennifer Edwards 2 hr Joe 2
strap-on using women 2 hr paisley78 1
Boston terrier 2 hr Wicked Pissah 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages