Dr. Barrett Lessenberry has some power

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 6, 2008
you can ask they be deleted. oh wow its magic!
know some facts

Glasgow, KY

#3 Aug 6, 2008
glasgow chick wrote:
No, it's not magic. You scroll down to FEEDBACK and send an email to TOPIX, tell them the name of the town, the name of the thread and which post numbers are inappropriate. I got a highly inappropriate thread removed today within a few minutes' time.
get a grip

Horse Cave, KY

#4 Aug 6, 2008
Karen wrote:
How does that man get all the threads on him deleted???
There are kids that are being tortured on these forums, but yet he is a 50 something surgeon that people need to be aware of in case he presents some problems, but yet his threads disappear.
TOPIX is going to get sued because they are clearly discriminating on what they choose to delete. There are kids whom are suffering and I just got off the phone with a girlfriend and she told me her son got punched whom is 14 years old at the Glasgow City Pool because some kid was using his name making comments about others on here. This kid sustained physical abuse on his face thanks to this website.
you are sooooo hostile, you should try something to calm youself down, have some warm tea, hahahahah, really, what is your deal?
Let It GO

Cave City, KY

#5 Aug 6, 2008
Karen wrote:
There are kids that are being tortured on these forums, but yet he is a 50 something surgeon that people need to be aware of in case he presents some problems, but yet his threads disappear.
TOPIX is going to get sued because they are clearly discriminating on what they choose to delete. There are kids whom are suffering and I just got off the phone with a girlfriend and she told me her son got punched whom is 14 years old at the Glasgow City Pool because some kid was using his name making comments about others on here. This kid sustained physical abuse on his face thanks to this website.
Because he represnts both old money and new money in Barren County.
Peanuts

Glasgow, KY

#6 Aug 6, 2008
his is 56
bald
old
Live and Let Live

Glasgow, KY

#8 Aug 6, 2008
I raised my children to understand that kids could be cruel and would say things that would sometimes hurt but that they were young and could not always understand the pain their words could inflict on others. How do you explain to children that adults are juat as cruel when they can hide behind their computer screens and fake names. Yes he is from money could have done just fine without ever stepping foot into Med school. What if all the Dr.s just decided it was too much effort to put up with the ridicule, lawsuits, and etc. and there was no one to show up at 2:00 a.m or 3:00 a.m. after that accident or that fall that broke your hip??? I never had the desire to want to be a Dr. so I am glad every time I see one or a Dentist or etc. that there are those who did. I picked my career and no...it does not pay what he makes but I do not work the hours he does either. Life is hard enough on the good days....why can't we all just live and let live!!!
zerosize

Glasgow, KY

#9 Aug 6, 2008
According to sources, major model management agents have told some already too-thin models there that they need to lose even more weight, which isn't unusual. It's the diet that has the models upset.

"One was told she had to lose 15 pounds,” the New York Post quoted a source, as saying. "She got strict instructions. She was told to only have a little bit of orange juice and coffee in the morning. Then she was told to keep sucking down coffee all day until at least 3 pm, when she could eat lettuce with a tiny bit of tuna with a drop of mayo.

“Dinner is a tiny square of broiled fish about 2 inches long and a glass of wine,” the source added. The source also added that the girls are also discouraged from hitting the gym because the stylists don't want the models to have any muscle tone.
TweetyBird

Glasgow, KY

#10 Aug 6, 2008
Karen wrote:
What kids are being tortured? The kids that I've seen post on here have seemed to be able to hold their own. The language that they use on here is horrible, and in my opinion kids don't belong on this forum. I've certainly never read any post that would be considered torture or anything near that.
huff puff

Glasgow, KY

#11 Aug 6, 2008
For some people, one cigarette is all it takes to become hooked to nicotine, while others are repelled by it. Researchers in Canada have found a region in the brains of rats that may be the key to these differences.
BROCCOLI

Glasgow, KY

#12 Aug 6, 2008
Eating broccoli could reverse the damage caused by diabetes to heart blood vessels, research suggests
DOC

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 6, 2008
Peanuts wrote:
his is 56
bald
old
and ugly....
This thread is nuts

Seattle, WA

#14 Aug 6, 2008
Karen wrote:
It is obvious that you had right to get upset over your friend's son being accosted for something he did not do. But, may I ask why you chose Dr. Lessenberry to use as an example? This young man's situation had nothing to do with Dr. Lessenberry did it? Unless maybe he needs some facial bone surgery due to the hit. I understand your being upset over the boy being hit, but just do not agree with the way you have pointed out a man who had nothing to do with it.
BROCCOLI

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 8, 2008
eat peanuts
increase brain power
Inspector gadget

Glasgow, KY

#16 Aug 8, 2008
glasgow chick wrote:
Thats bull shit......I know several thread that were asked to be deleted and weren't Yet Jeff Sharp and Dr lessenberry make a call and there taken off.Maybe if you call andlie about who you are they might take them off.
PingPong

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 8, 2008
This thread is nuts wrote:
<quoted text>It is obvious that you had right to get upset over your friend's son being accosted for something he did not do. But, may I ask why you chose Dr. Lessenberry to use as an example? This young man's situation had nothing to do with Dr. Lessenberry did it? Unless maybe he needs some facial bone surgery due to the hit. I understand your being upset over the boy being hit, but just do not agree with the way you have pointed out a man who had nothing to do with it.
Hey EL, is that you?
G-tOWN gAL

Evansville, IN

#18 Aug 8, 2008
"his is 56
bald
old "

I think that you all do not know anything!
It's retarded that you all are that low to do or say some of these things!
C12popstar

Evansville, IN

#19 Aug 8, 2008
First of all, obviously, none of you KNOW him.
He works 7 days a week. He works 24 hours a day, when and if needed. He is an excellent surgeon, and a wonderful man. He has 4 children. He loves to spend time with them. At the country club, you can always find him involved with the children, playing with them and swimming with them. He is a very smart man and comes from a good family. His brothers and parents are very nice. You all don't need to be judging him and making false accusations.
Please leave him alone, stop, and get to KNOW him before you make these judgments.
support

AOL

#20 Aug 9, 2008
Karen wrote:
Wow! Call the CIA! Who knew this man had so much power!
Dumbass! It IS as simple as reporting it, to have it taken down. HE didn't have it taken down, he doesnt even read this shit....but one could argue this point....It seems, to me, that you are bitter that posts about the "well to do" or "high and mighty" of Glasgow are taken down....well, did you ever consider that maybe they are the only ones to DO anything about it? Maybe that is how they got where they are today? By taking action? Instead of whining? Instead of all you bitter huffs sitting at your rent-a-computer at the local library talking stuff about people you don't even know...with your bad spelling. It's called a letter...write one. Send it to Topix. It's not rocket science. Oh, and they just might respond better, more efficiently to "the snobs letter" cause it doesn't take them so long to weed thru all the spelling errors.
Two eggs

Glasgow, KY

#21 Aug 9, 2008
BROCCOLI wrote:
eat peanuts
increase brain power
that is so funny
i think i get your joke
ppl posting crazy things here are so silly
even peanuts will increase the brain power
lol
Kentucky Jewboy

Glasgow, KY

#22 Aug 9, 2008
Two eggs wrote:
<quoted text>
that is so funny
i think i get your joke
ppl posting crazy things here are so silly
even peanuts will increase the brain power
lol
Peanuts do increase sexual performance. You have to shove them up your pooper though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religious girls that can't cut there hair (Dec '10) 6 min Spacequeen710 298
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr uMoron 143,019
Chief decision 2 hr Duplicate 2
Police Chief??? 3 hr Cloud 41
Matthew Vaughn 4 hr Class mate 7
Lee hammer 5 hr Reply 4
Dating 5 hr Home buyer 1
NHC Administration 6 hr Fed Up 92
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages