First Prev
of 3
Next Last
what do you think of her

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 28, 2008
Does anyone know Regina Jones or what type of person she is if so please let me know.
TomTom

Cave City, KY

#2 Jul 28, 2008
I know a woman in Burksville by that name.She is a sweet person.
Not her

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jul 28, 2008
I do not think that is the one they are referring to. This is a younger one.
WOW

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jul 28, 2008
I know one who has 3 kids maybe their ages are 10 and a set of twins and she lives in the Park Ave. projects. Is this the one?
jonell

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2008
which regina jones are you wanting to know? cause i have 3 kids and if you want to know about me..what is it you need to know about me?
read

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jul 28, 2008
jonell wrote:
which regina jones are you wanting to know? cause i have 3 kids and if you want to know about me..what is it you need to know about me?
they said regina jones not jonell
Yes thats her

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jul 28, 2008
Nothing I just heard alot of BAD things about her and my cousin works at wal-mart and she wants her man. She has been cheating on him and he knows it and my cousin would do him right.
rewrite it

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jul 28, 2008
Nothing I just heard alot of BAD things about her and my cousin works at wal-mart and she wants her man. She has been cheating on him and he knows it and my cousin would do him right.
Is your post.....
Nothing. I just heard alot of BAD things about her. My cousin works at wal-mart and Regina wants her man. Regina has been cheating with him and he knows my cousin is good to him but he cheats anyway.

Is this what you meant to say?
oh yeah

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jul 28, 2008
So Regina works at WalMart?
oh yeah again

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jul 28, 2008
Not the Regina I know .

Since: Jul 08

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jul 28, 2008
Regina's boyfriend, Chris, works at WalMart. Tell your cousin to go for him, girl. She treats Chris like crap. He pays all the bills. The girl doesn't want to work and can't hold a job. Plus she doesn't take care of her kids like she should.
Yes thats her

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jul 28, 2008
rewrite it wrote:
Is your post.....
Nothing. I just heard alot of BAD things about her. My cousin works at wal-mart and Regina wants her man. Regina has been cheating with him and he knows my cousin is good to him but he cheats anyway.
Is this what you meant to say?
No I meant my cousin works at wal-mart with her man and she wants Reginas man and her man knows that Regina has cheated on him and my cousin would do him better than that.
Yes thats her

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jul 28, 2008
Barren05 wrote:
Regina's boyfriend, Chris, works at WalMart. Tell your cousin to go for him, girl. She treats Chris like crap. He pays all the bills. The girl doesn't want to work and can't hold a job. Plus she doesn't take care of her kids like she should.
Oh I know I have heard all about her from different people. They say she is a loud mouth and takes advantage of him and they say that she is only staying with him cause she cannot support herself and the kids without him cause she can't hold a job for no more than a month. I hear she has slept with alot of mexicans.

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jul 28, 2008
What you said is true...
oh my

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jul 28, 2008
not the regina i know....

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jul 28, 2008
Must not be the same Regina we know!
jonell

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jul 28, 2008
barren05 if this is aimee or estelle...you need to keep your mouth shut about me or whoever knows me well enough needs to keep their mouth shut..i do not do anything to no one and for your info i do work to take care of my kids. just i found a great job that i really enjoy doing and i'm doing the best that i can do, so please stop saying bad things about people..its not cool at all...dont you all have other things to do besides talk about others and get things started? guess not!! anyway, have a nice night and a happy life!! cause i know i am..peace!
jonell

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jul 28, 2008
Barren05 wrote:
who is this? let me guess your to scared to reveal yourself!!if you think i cant work well let me see, would you like to babysit my twins so i can work? oh by the way, i have a job now, so chris and i take care of our kids, we dont need a sitter, but if you wanna job...i would be more then glad to offer it to you, so maybe i can keep a job.. i dont have family to keep my kids at all and his family doenst want to keep them either, so now you know the problem of why i cant keep a job, cause its hard these days and my kids are never going back in daycare, cause of the baby that got hurt and that was my child that got bit at noahs ark, so this is why i cant hold a job, cause of the babysitting situation, so run your mouth some more...but ive got a damn good job, so i can support my kids..give someone a break! My kids are very well taken care of, a roof on their heads, food on the table and c lothes on thier backs and loving parents that can support them...ever thought of that? i dont sleep around either, so whoever this is, must know mw pretty damn well...so tell me who you are and we can have an adult conversation about this, instead of letting the public know my business...grow up! if you know me.. you either have my number and you know where i live, so take a pick and i'll know who you are then!PROVE YOURSELF TO ME NOW! cause im ready to get this shit straight right now!!
confused

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jul 28, 2008
jonell wrote:
<quoted text>
who is this? let me guess your to scared to reveal yourself!!if you think i cant work well let me see, would you like to babysit my twins so i can work? oh by the way, i have a job now, so chris and i take care of our kids, we dont need a sitter, but if you wanna job...i would be more then glad to offer it to you, so maybe i can keep a job.. i dont have family to keep my kids at all and his family doenst want to keep them either, so now you know the problem of why i cant keep a job, cause its hard these days and my kids are never going back in daycare, cause of the baby that got hurt and that was my child that got bit at noahs ark, so this is why i cant hold a job, cause of the babysitting situation, so run your mouth some more...but ive got a damn good job, so i can support my kids..give someone a break! My kids are very well taken care of, a roof on their heads, food on the table and c lothes on thier backs and loving parents that can support them...ever thought of that? i dont sleep around either, so whoever this is, must know mw pretty damn well...so tell me who you are and we can have an adult conversation about this, instead of letting the public know my business...grow up! if you know me.. you either have my number and you know where i live, so take a pick and i'll know who you are then!PROVE YOURSELF TO ME NOW! cause im ready to get this shit straight right now!!
The Regina I know is a CMI and is around 30.
huh

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jul 28, 2008
what is cml ?
cant make love?
crazy monkey lady?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullies 3 min Grow up 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min tat tvam asi 172,927
SURVEY: How much did you pay for a photographer? 6 hr Curious 1
does anyone have an opinion about crystal frye-... 6 hr yhyatt99 5
Want to homeschool? 8 hr Forrest Gump 9
Looking for someone to paint my car?? (Feb '13) 10 hr wow 30
can u draw unemployment if you are fired 4 atte... (Aug '10) 13 hr Llol 202
Police officer fired 21 hr Marie Leveaux 57

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages