Lonely

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Older married man (60's) seeking to start friendship with lonely mature women in Glasgow or nearby.
hmmm

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Lonely wrote:
Older married man (60's) seeking to start friendship with lonely mature women in Glasgow or nearby.
if you are still married, you should have te decency to divorce your wife first.
Lonely

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>if you are still married, you should have te decency to divorce your wife first.
I guess I should have said that my wife passed away 4 years ago
hello

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

why can' people learn how to be alone without someone waiting on them hand and foot?? Buck up buddy. Some things are worse than being alone.
hmmm

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Lonely wrote:
<quoted text>
OIC, now that sounds more like it. I can understand why you would want to find companionship now.
Happy

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

hello wrote:
why can' people learn how to be alone without someone waiting on them hand and foot?? Buck up buddy. Some things are worse than being alone.
Maybe he just wants Company. The only reason I married was for someone to wait on me as I prefer to go elsewhere for better and younger sex! Well she had money also! LOL!
county

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Lonely wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I would just reckon, IMO, that if your wife passed away 4 years ago, maybe you should haven't put that you were married. Made posters think you were looking to committ adultery. I dont know if you can still say your're married if your spouse has died.
LCF

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

You are a widower, I don't blame you for still considering yourself married. Best of luck to you.
Homeslice

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

That has to be rough man. But since you and I are close to the same generation, I think your best bet would be to go to church and just be natural and thank God you're still alive and thank Him for the wife you had. Sooner or later some good woman will notice you and you'll at least have a good friend if nothing else. Good luck in any case.
lonely lady

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Lonely wrote:
Im soon to be divorced. Would like to meet someone and it be friendship first. After all, love starts with frendship. I'm 43. Is that too young for you or would you feel comfortable with that?
Looker

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

lonely lady wrote:
<quoted text>Im soon to be divorced. Would like to meet someone and it be friendship first. After all, love starts with frendship. I'm 43. Is that too young for you or would you feel comfortable with that?
Never to young but need pictures and the last five years of your financials. Your right love starts with the two F's, Friendship and Financials.
Bigboy

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

lonely lady wrote:
<quoted text>Im soon to be divorced. Would like to meet someone and it be friendship first. After all, love starts with frendship. I'm 43. Is that too young for you or would you feel comfortable with that?
Would u text me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min Dale 146,844
Upcoming Elections 50 min Voters will get it right 59
Judge Nance (Aug '11) 2 hr Kevin 44
Dead husband's belongings (Jan '11) 4 hr Not Me 108
Akebono 4 hr JMO 11
donna shugart (Nov '08) 4 hr just wondering 19
child custody???? 4 hr TriedNTrue 3
Gary Hogan (Mar '11) 5 hr lynn 48
Mancino's closing 7 hr Agree 8
Wendys moving 23 hr Iggy 8
•••
•••
•••