Glasgow Police Dept.... pitiful fakes

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
hooray

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 14, 2011
Well,well, well, finally someone who is telling it like it is..I LOVE IT!! YOU are exactly right!! I love the comment about Tony Morgan. You are so right! Keep it going. Do you know anything else??
proud citizen

Cave City, KY

#3 Aug 14, 2011
what is sad is that these men are the best they could find... probably because any decent human beings wouldn't want to be associated with the GPD due to their "shining reputation". One of my good friends from high school actually turned down a job with them because he was concerned that listing them as an employer would hurt his resume. he decided to go with the KSP instead.
hooray

Glasgow, KY

#4 Aug 14, 2011
Im sure there are so good officers on the GPD. Its unfortunate that they are the ones that no one talks about.
lmao

United States

#6 Aug 14, 2011
Yea deanna is a sexy fat ass huh! Pshhh all the guys talk n laugh behind her fat back. She is hugeeeee an I don't know why she would think there's anything sexy about sending naked pictures of her rolls out to the guys. I'm surprised the pic text msg doesn't say file too large to download!!!!!
cave city queen

United States

#7 Aug 14, 2011
I know all about that officer steele. He pretends to be such a good guy and a loving husband. I really do feel sorry for his wife! I've heard about him and that spillman girl a lot!!!!! Its all around town but ppl are too scared to speak up. Its not only with that girl though...he's also been having an affair with a nurse at tj samson. Maybe she has told too many people or he has bragged to the wrong person cause I know many people have great conversations about it. People that have affairs are so low and its amazing that they think NOBODY else knowsm that's common sense that u can't sleep around on your wife without it being talked about. His wife is a good person though and needs to get rid of that sorry low life. Oh and the its going around tj he's got a small dick too so what would be so great about that?!?!?
Half Baked

Edmonton, KY

#8 Aug 15, 2011
Lol,you got balls to make a post like this ,but hopefully not more balls then brains.I hate to see the corruption in our police departments,but less not forget that there ARE some good cops left.I just hate it that the dirty cops give the good ones bad names,just because of association.
proud citizen

Cave City, KY

#9 Aug 15, 2011
if you lay with the dogs, you wind up with fleas
cave city queen

United States

#11 Aug 15, 2011
There is a lot of good officers its sad bc the bad ones do make the good ones look bad too!!!!!! I know of a good few that work hard, take their job serious an deserve to be lifted up for it! They actually do their job instead of acting like they're at a meat market while on duty. Most of them think they're sooooo sexy n rule the city cause of their damn badge. They can keep tellin theirselves they're hot shit but really they're just low lifes and a disgrace to glasgow! Damn whores!!!!!
loverealgossip

United States

#12 Aug 15, 2011
Anybody know much about that officer with red hair? Think his last name is ford. I heard he messes around w a lot of women to. Isn't he married?
hmmmmmm

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 15, 2011
Half Baked wrote:
Lol,you got balls to make a post like this ,but hopefully not more balls then brains.I hate to see the corruption in our police departments,but less not forget that there ARE some good cops left.I just hate it that the dirty cops give the good ones bad names,just because of association.
Please, oh please just name me 3 good men that are cops on the GPD....Personally I can't think of a single one.
tinker bell

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 15, 2011
lmao wrote:
Yea deanna is a sexy fat ass huh! Pshhh all the guys talk n laugh behind her fat back. She is hugeeeee an I don't know why she would think there's anything sexy about sending naked pictures of her rolls out to the guys. I'm surprised the pic text msg doesn't say file too large to download!!!!!
lol
me too

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 15, 2011
This may be the funniest post I have ever seen on this site....not to mention the most truthful!!
yea

Dayton, OH

#16 Aug 15, 2011
Wat bout hot blonde cop she's bad I think tow maybe not for sure but id hit tht if she wasn't a cop but I don't like em so thr for f*ck the popo
hmm

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 15, 2011
Just think what would have happened if Erika Spillman got hired at gpd! I heard she applied and didnt make the cut. Imagine the drama.
Wonderin

Glasgow, KY

#18 Aug 16, 2011
Is that cop named Medely still there?
Asdfghjkl

Glasgow, KY

#19 Aug 16, 2011
What I think is so funny is that all these affairs that are going on are all while the officers are on duty! It's nice to know that all this activity is going on while they are getting paid! Wish the new chief would do something about that!
Half Baked

Edmonton, KY

#20 Aug 16, 2011
hmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, oh please just name me 3 good men that are cops on the GPD....Personally I can't think of a single one.
Charlie Lowry,Charlie Eubank,and surely some of the others,I am not a fan of this police state,but not every cop is evil,just90%,but its about the same ratio in the general population{evil Peopl}
It was

Edmonton, KY

#21 Aug 16, 2011
only the truth wrote:
DISPATCHER KASEY CLAY...UMMMM WHICH MARRIED OFFICER AND MEN DONT SHE FUCK????? LOL OFFICER STEELE, OFFICER BARTON, JOEY STOCKTON. AND MANY MANY MORE. KASEY IS JUST SOOO HOT (NOT) SHE ONLY THINKS THAT. GUYS ONLY HANG OUT WITH HER CAUSE SHE'S LOOSE N WILL GIVE IT UP EASY. HONEY ITS OUT AND KNOWN!
Kasey isn't a dispatcher, she is a traffic control officer. As for who she is or isn't f*ck*ng...sounds like someone is jealous! Dont be a Hater just because they all love Kasey. Rock on Kasey & keep doing your thang girl!
LMAO

Edmonton, KY

#22 Aug 16, 2011
Half Baked wrote:
<quoted text>Charlie Lowry,Charlie Eubank,and surely some of the others,I am not a fan of this police state,but not every cop is evil,just90%,but its about the same ratio in the general population{evil Peopl}
Is that the best you could come up with? LMAO
omg

Lexington, KY

#23 Aug 16, 2011
i love all the popos!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pedophile Arrested in Glasgow 9 min Luther 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min CriminalForever 151,927
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 2 hr FORREST 591
Donald Trump and the Republican Party 3 hr ha 7
kelsey stinnett 7 hr Wow 2
Trump Lied 8 hr tabby 53
Cute guys at akebono Glasgow 9 hr Nasty 3

Glasgow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glasgow Mortgages