Whats wrong with people?
Common Sense

Johnson City, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2012
Why does everything that is posted on here come down to people putting down someone else. Do they have such a low self esteem that the only way they can feel good about themselves is to put someone else down? I would truly like to know what you think about this! For once can we discuss the subject on here without it turning into something else?
hippy

Franklin, TN

#2 Jun 25, 2012
well to start the shadow walker on here isnt even by law to be on a coumpter nobody likes a pedifile then he trys to bash some one else hell no he asks for everything he gets i think its funny the whole town run him off from here thats the real bashing going on here he sould be still in jail the little sick basterd
Justice

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jul 9, 2012
hippy wrote:
well to start the shadow walker on here isnt even by law to be on a coumpter nobody likes a pedifile then he trys to bash some one else hell no he asks for everything he gets i think its funny the whole town run him off from here thats the real bashing going on here he sould be still in jail the little sick basterd
If I had my way all convicted sex offenders would be locked up forever and would be put with the inmates who would show them daily how it feels to be on the receiving end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glade Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penny Armstrong Holston (Jan '15) 5 min Not Surprised Either 31
Saltville board of supervisors 2 hr SHAKER 74
BO Owens 14 hr I know 9
Michael Morrison (Dec '16) 18 hr Over and over 22
Guy in general lee car at rite aid 23 hr Friend of the family 14
Who the cop written all these damn tickets? 23 hr Bluejay 7
Exit 29 Odum Boys Tue closetothefamily 7

Glade Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance