Who thinks Glade Police Officer. is a...

Who thinks Glade Police Officer. is a joke and needs to get a life

Created by nbm on Sep 5, 2011

145 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Dont care

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Friend of Glade

Johnson City, TN

#1 Sep 5, 2011
Someone must have gotten a ticket!
meeeee

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 5, 2011
They're only doing there job.
friend of glade 2

Johnson City, TN

#3 Sep 8, 2011
If our Glade Spring Officers are not selling meth out of their vehicles then leave them alone.
barking mad

Johnson City, TN

#4 Sep 8, 2011
They all are useless and playing cops and robbers. A real waste of taxpayers money.
Glade SpringTaxpayer

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Sep 9, 2011
Here's an idea for a Topix Thread...

Who thinks the person who started this thread needs to get a damn life already, and quit trying to stir shit.

O Yes
O Yes
O Yes
barking mad

Johnson City, TN

#6 Sep 11, 2011
Glade Spring cop lives in Chilhowie and look at where the previous post came from. This is a good discussion topic. People have been saying for years how useless our police departmt is. They are wannabes and have no skills. Sherifs dept does all the real police work and the town wastes our money on the useless group of town police. Jared Stanley as a police officer?
nice people win

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Sep 12, 2011
Stupid web sight for stupid people, saying and asking stupid things. Id bet they dont even offer the community anything other than the required taxes, if they even work. How about attending town and county meetings, volunteering, putting your life on the line for strangers with pride, and doing something other than smearing the names of people who try to make a difference in the world around us! A positive influence to the town and surrounding community are all our public servants including glade spring.
nice people win

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Sep 12, 2011
O and D. Johnson is who im guessing the stupid crap from barking mad is from, cant convince me of any different!!!!!!!!!!
Friend of Glade

Johnson City, TN

#9 Sep 12, 2011
nice people win wrote:
O and D. Johnson is who im guessing the stupid crap from barking mad is from, cant convince me of any different!!!!!!!!!!
Your earlier post said, "stupid website for Stupid people..." Seems the pot is calling the kettle black here. LMAO!!!
American Anglo Saxon

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Sep 13, 2011
barking mad wrote:
Glade Spring cop lives in Chilhowie and look at where the previous post came from. This is a good discussion topic. People have been saying for years how useless our police departmt is. They are wannabes and have no skills. Sherifs dept does all the real police work and the town wastes our money on the useless group of town police. Jared Stanley as a police officer?
It may have said Chilhowie, but yours said Johnson City. You retard. I like smack in the center of Glade Spring, and pay town and county taxes for the privilege of doing so.

Since you brought it up, so what if John Rouse lives in Chilhowie? If you have such a problem with the town police, go to the town and say so.

By the way, Jared Stanley is not a police officer. He is an UNPAID AUXILIARY police officer, and is not a sworn peace officer in the town or county. He can only act when instructed/accompanied by a sworn officer.

If you have a problem with John Rouse, or whatever his last name is, take it up with him, or his Chief of Police/Town Manager/Mayor. Why bitch about it here?
Glade Spring Taxpayer

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Sep 13, 2011
Live, not "like".
Humpy

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Sep 15, 2011
I dunno how smart chief is, but he has a hot wifey! I'd like to handcuff her to something while he is out playing cops and robbers!
doggie thermodyne

Johnson City, TN

#13 Sep 16, 2011
nice people win wrote:
Stupid web sight for stupid people, saying and asking stupid things. Id bet they dont even offer the community anything other than the required taxes, if they even work. How about attending town and county meetings, volunteering, putting your life on the line for strangers with pride, and doing something other than smearing the names of people who try to make a difference in the world around us! A positive influence to the town and surrounding community are all our public servants including glade spring.
You are just one of those who try to intimidate people who do not agree with you. Topix is a good place to discuss anything you like or dislike about the town. Most of the town officials and emergency services read it. Do you actually think Topix is only for those who agree with you?
uriah heep

Johnson City, TN

#14 Dec 24, 2011
American Anglo Saxon wrote:
<quoted text>
It may have said Chilhowie, but yours said Johnson City. You retard. I like smack in the center of Glade Spring, and pay town and county taxes for the privilege of doing so.
Since you brought it up, so what if John Rouse lives in Chilhowie? If you have such a problem with the town police, go to the town and say so.
By the way, Jared Stanley is not a police officer. He is an UNPAID AUXILIARY police officer, and is not a sworn peace officer in the town or county. He can only act when instructed/accompanied by a sworn officer.
If you have a problem with John Rouse, or whatever his last name is, take it up with him, or his Chief of Police/Town Manager/Mayor. Why bitch about it here?
Why not bitch about it here? You go to the police about the way the dept. is run, and you will be harrassed by them every day, if they know who you are. Go to the mayor or town manager about most things and you may get results, but any complaints made about the police will fall upon deaf ears-I know too many who have tried. They pretend to have no control over the police. These guys must remember that we can vote them out of office next time.
Pissed

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Jan 4, 2012
Glade Spring Police are the biggest joke in town. All are untrained and useless as a dog turd. Get your house broken into, your windows smashed or your life threatened on a public street and they dont do crap. You are right Jared is a joke but the biggest one is Mullins.No investigations,no questioning of witnesses or suspect. I have had 3 incidents occur at my home with several witnesses that were never questioned.Its his family at the crew hall that get on here and stick up for Jared or the other dogs pretending to be police.No real citizen would stand up for a one of them. Take matters in your own hand and join me at the next town meeting and lets get rid of these dead beats.They are incapable of doing their job as they dont know how. by the way, they can afford to paint a police car pukey pink but cant afford a camera for crime scenes. They want you to do it for then. By the way I am Jay and dont care if they know I post bad about them.
Bill Bord

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jan 4, 2012
Pissed wrote:
Glade Spring Police are the biggest joke in town. All are untrained and useless as a dog turd. Get your house broken into, your windows smashed or your life threatened on a public street and they dont do crap. You are right Jared is a joke but the biggest one is Mullins.No investigations,no questioning of witnesses or suspect. I have had 3 incidents occur at my home with several witnesses that were never questioned.Its his family at the crew hall that get on here and stick up for Jared or the other dogs pretending to be police.No real citizen would stand up for a one of them. Take matters in your own hand and join me at the next town meeting and lets get rid of these dead beats.They are incapable of doing their job as they dont know how. by the way, they can afford to paint a police car pukey pink but cant afford a camera for crime scenes. They want you to do it for then. By the way I am Jay and dont care if they know I post bad about them.
Maybe Jay, you're just getting what you deserve! Karma's a bitch, huh?
ShadowWalker

Jonesborough, TN

#17 Jan 5, 2012
who the frick are you? The complaints are legitimate and the town police are incompetent. I have nothing to worry about like karma. What you purposely do wrong will come back to bite you. What makes you think you know what I deserve? You dont know anything about me that is fully truthful to begin with. In other words mind your own business bitch or come talk to me in person.
No ax to grind

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jan 5, 2012
ShadowWalker wrote:
who the frick are you? The complaints are legitimate and the town police are incompetent. I have nothing to worry about like karma. What you purposely do wrong will come back to bite you. What makes you think you know what I deserve? You dont know anything about me that is fully truthful to begin with. In other words mind your own business bitch or come talk to me in person.
So inserting the word "purposely" makes it all alright, yeah right. I know all about you and I wouldn't grace the presence of a person such as yourself. You are what you are!!!
ShadowWalker

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Jan 5, 2012
So in your eyes, what you believe is a less than A1 taxpaying citizen who has paid for there crime doesn't deserve equality or protection in the eyes of the law. If it makes you feel any better about yourself I believe they think the same way. So back to the main topic please:)
No ax to grind

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jan 5, 2012
Doesn't matter what I believe, some crimes are never paid for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glade Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alverta Hess 5 hr Goodforu 2
Tyler 13 hr Justme 7
Welfare 17 hr On the Check 9
What ever happened to Caleb Dean & Anya??? Thu Dean 3
Popeye Thu Know all 4
Smells bad at crewhall Jun 23 Oldmanpo 3
Bec Jun 20 True love 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glade Spring Mortgages