FaceIt

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Dec 29, 2011
anything bout the infamous dan chapman?
Lisa Greement

Johnson City, TN

#2 Dec 29, 2011
Yea, it's ol'man Chapman's boy from down on the creek, I think he may have a mom too! I once passed him on the road, he didn't waveor nothing.
sassy

Paducah, KY

#3 Dec 31, 2011
he is ole man chapmans boy from kirkwood drive
ya know it

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Jan 2, 2012
piece of s***, good for nothing, never will amount to anything, trouble
tired

Nashville, TN

#6 Jan 4, 2012
tears up ppls stuff then leaves so as to stay outta jail piece of s****
Knower of All

Johnson City, TN

#7 Feb 1, 2012
Daniel chapman is a sad excuse for a man, 2 kids he doesnt even take care of Julie and her bf do. He's got another kid to with Shaina and well he doesn't have nothing to do with that one either.
Disappointed

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Mar 7, 2012
If Daniel would keep the needle out of his arm, pills out of his nose, and bottle of Jack out of his mouth, then he MIGHT be able to straighten up. Julie and Shaina are doing to best for those children by keeping them far away from Daniel.
Young at heart

Knoxville, TN

#9 Oct 12, 2012
At least the boy has a job. I am pretty sure he pays support for his children, that's why he had to get an out of state job, to be able to afford to his child support. It's better for him to work out of state. When he is here it's too easy for him to get hooked up with the wrong people. He is doing a lot better these days, cleaned up, working hard and doing all he can. I am glad he got a job away from here, he needed it to get his mind cleared. I have known Dan for a long time, he is a good hearted person who just got mixed up with the wrong people. I have watched him struggle with addiction, and many other things, so instead of everyone bashing the poor boy, maybe take a moment and pray for him and his children. I do. We all have made mistakes, no one is perfect, and still the Lord loves us all the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glade Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler 19 min Billy blevins 3
Welfare 7 hr stop 8
What ever happened to Caleb Dean & Anya??? 18 hr Dean 3
Popeye 23 hr Know all 4
Smells bad at crewhall Thu Oldmanpo 3
Bec Jun 20 True love 1
Brandon Leslie Jun 19 Maybeonemore 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glade Spring Mortgages