Nobody

Knoxville, TN

#1 Aug 25, 2012
I really dont like her. Shes such a back stabbing two faced liar.
Honey, if you're going to be two faced at least make one of them pretty.

Knoxville, TN

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Agreed
dolly moss

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 4, 2012
we are not!
Someone special

United States

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Who the f*ck are you people?! Molly is gorgeous and definitely not back stabbing get a life and get off this trashy website! And dolly moss stop trying to act like her and say we you dumb a**
midnight

Knoxville, TN

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Someones gotta be smoking something is anyone thinks she's gorgeous and not a back stabbing bitch.
She's like herpes, you can't get rid of her.
She has a rotten attitude. She treats her family like shit. She thinks Shes better then everyone and always thinks they're "jealous" of her all the time. Uh honey, I don't think so. Oh and she thinks everyone likes her. No just no.. get it threw your head..
And you don't have to know every goddamn thing that is going on with someone in their personal life. So don't tell us we need a life when your in everybody's business. Thank you, and what.
KLT

Knoxville, TN

#6 Nov 7, 2012
midnight wrote:
Someones gotta be smoking something is anyone thinks she's gorgeous and not a back stabbing bitch.
She's like herpes, you can't get rid of her.
She has a rotten attitude. She treats her family like shit. She thinks Shes better then everyone and always thinks they're "jealous" of her all the time. Uh honey, I don't think so. Oh and she thinks everyone likes her. No just no.. get it threw your head..
And you don't have to know every goddamn thing that is going on with someone in their personal life. So don't tell us we need a life when your in everybody's business. Thank you, and what.
You are so right. Couldn't have said it any better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glade Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
warriordaddy football 5 hr CHS Fan 15
Northwood Football 8 hr big red 33
who got them a peice of Paige Cook at the Jd Bl... 12 hr loserbrown 1
Nathan Fullen (Dec '12) 18 hr Mind ur own busin... 13
Amanda Wyatt 19 hr Laugh 8
Joey roark 19 hr PRAYER 3
Church Jumpers 21 hr Fruit Loupe 5

Glade Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance