First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The big bang

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 26, 2012
What is up with the GSFD and what kinda ppl do they let in some are really good and others stand around and use it to look good as outstanding ppl they are not and BIG FRONT ....check em out real well I pray to God i dont have to have the help of some because i have them say they will help who they want when they want ...Now thats a big relief to know if i ever have to have them they step back and say HUmmmmm well do i or don't I . To old to try to get on myself but wish i was not but will dig deeper into this as i have time ...God bless the one who are good ppl and do the right thing ..I think you know who you and if you have to say is that about me well then prob so ...just saying
Goober

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 26, 2012
The big bang wrote:
What is up with the GSFD and what kinda ppl do they let in some are really good and others stand around and use it to look good as outstanding ppl they are not and BIG FRONT ....check em out real well I pray to God i dont have to have the help of some because i have them say they will help who they want when they want ...Now thats a big relief to know if i ever have to have them they step back and say HUmmmmm well do i or don't I . To old to try to get on myself but wish i was not but will dig deeper into this as i have time ...God bless the one who are good ppl and do the right thing ..I think you know who you and if you have to say is that about me well then prob so ...just saying
WHAT?...just saying, lmao!
The big bang

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Feb 26, 2012
Just wondering what they expect us to support as i got a donation letter in the mail the other day and I cant see what i need to support except maybe a handful of them ..Why support if they say Hummmm do I go help or stay home where it is warm and lounge . Either do the volenteer work that alot love or stay on the porch . JUST SAYING

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 27, 2012
The big bang, your going to have to get that giant sized cock out of your jaw because there isnt a damn soul can understand what your saying. Basically, in your words, some volunteer and some dont, well welcome to fire/ems in 2012. Name one organization that doesnt have this same problem. Second, i also received a donation letter, but its from the life taking crew, not the GSVFD. Get your facts straight before throwing a organization onto this site hoping to slander a agency.
lee

Nashville, TN

#5 Feb 27, 2012
Getting close to vacation time need your money please donate so we can have a great time on your dime
Ken

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 27, 2012
You don't have much room to talk Medic! Get your facts straight before you try and straighten out others facts. I see you still childishly refer to the GSLSC as "the life taking crew" so let's see the proof that GSLSC has ever taken a life.

You wrote "Get your facts straight before throwing a organization onto this site hoping to slander a agency". You might as well have been talking to yourself!!!
lee

Nashville, TN

#7 Feb 27, 2012
please donate ken need sunblock and where going to try and take granny this year

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 27, 2012
Ken, everyone in a 200 mile radius knows what goes on at that place. Why in the hell would a organization that bills its patients be sending out donation letters in the first place. So dont make it so obvious that your once again raping the tax payers for your bach trip.
The big bang

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Feb 27, 2012
The Real Medic wrote:
The big bang, your going to have to get that giant sized cock out of your jaw because there isnt a damn soul can understand what your saying. Basically, in your words, some volunteer and some dont, well welcome to fire/ems in 2012. Name one organization that doesnt have this same problem. Second, i also received a donation letter, but its from the life taking crew, not the GSVFD. Get your facts straight before throwing a organization onto this site hoping to slander a agency.
no slander intended just asking a question ??? hope you can understand that person with the awful foul mouth . You mudt be one I was speaking of or you know something the public should and are protecting that wonderful org. GSVFD and as far as the Life Saving crew never heard a one of them say we help who we wnat when we wnat ...UNDERSTAND SO FAR ????? and i know what mail I have gotten unless you are checking my mail for me oh wait could you do that for me ? and as you are kindly getting my mail you can also kneal on the ground on your knees and ask God to forgive your foul mouth and talking to a elder like that i just ask what was going on with them ..WAS I WRONG TO ASK?
The big bang

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Feb 27, 2012
The Real Medic wrote:
Ken, everyone in a 200 mile radius knows what goes on at that place. Why in the hell would a organization that bills its patients be sending out donation letters in the first place. So dont make it so obvious that your once again raping the tax payers for your bach trip.
Are you one who decides who you are going to help ?
hummmm must have hit a nerve . YA THINK

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 27, 2012
Completly understood Elder, first off i am not a member of the GSVFD or never would be. But you make it sound like every call there is 20 people standing around looking up peoples addresses picking and choosing who they help. In the real world, when the tones drop, we roll. It does not or will ever matter who, what, when or where, everyone goes. It sounds like you have a grudge against the agency, if so, stop in and ask them yourself about your issues.
The big bang

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Feb 27, 2012
Nope young one no grudge . Just heard it with my own ears and 2 other ppl ears that heard it also as we were out to lunch one afternoon the 4 young men and lady were behind us sitting and said we have a call and it is ______ and if we F---- around we may not have to go .
So what does that mean to you and remember i said some ,Not all of the dept maybe i have misunderstood . So i ask what is up with that ?
Please help me to understand Mr. Medic.
And my issues are fine I didt say those awful words about anyone i would give ya the boots off my feet .

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13 Feb 27, 2012
Well, all i can say is, if it pissed you off that bad then go see the department about it, not bring it to the internet. End of the conversation........
Rude

Johnson City, TN

#14 Feb 27, 2012
The Real Medic wrote:
Well, all i can say is, if it pissed you off that bad then go see the department about it, not bring it to the internet. End of the conversation........
Who died and left you in charge? This is a place where you are allowed to discuss whatever you want to.Who do you think you are to tell anyone what to do anyway?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#15 Feb 27, 2012
A person with a common knowledge that knows when a conversation between two people "discussing a issue" is over.
CEN NRP

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Feb 27, 2012
Ken wrote:
You don't have much room to talk Medic! Get your facts straight before you try and straighten out others facts. I see you still childishly refer to the GSLSC as "the life taking crew" so let's see the proof that GSLSC has ever taken a life.
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) prevents any medical professional (and those not so professional) from revealing any kind of “proof”. If I may contribute to the conversation, I personally witnessed the results of several of Glade Spring Life Saving Crew’s “heroic efforts”. In one instance, if the family had sued the GSVLSC, they would have won, no doubt about it. This happened within the past year.

As a medical professional myself, I can honestly say that I would not want the Glade Spring Volunteer Life Saving Crew treating my family. I’d rather have Saltville Rescue treat and transport them. Yes, I might get fraudulently billed for it, but at least the care would be up to standard.

I welcome any comments, no matter how ignorant they may be.
Rude

Johnson City, TN

#17 Feb 27, 2012
The Real Medic wrote:
A person with a common knowledge that knows when a conversation between two people "discussing a issue" is over.
Just your opinion and you know what they say about opinions.
Rusmarterthanafi fthgrader

Johnson City, TN

#18 Feb 27, 2012
The Real Medic wrote:
A person with a common knowledge that knows when a conversation between two people "discussing a issue" is over.
Common knowledge? Maybe. Book knowledge? No. your you're or you are bach beach a issue an issue Whats up with "or will ever matter"? Can you say elementary school?
The big bang

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Feb 27, 2012
The Real Medic wrote:
Well, all i can say is, if it pissed you off that bad then go see the department about it, not bring it to the internet. End of the conversation........
Still just ask for a answer to my question and have pretty much decided you must be a part of the Org. and have no butt to back up my question and no butt to say I am right in asking it either.
I will decide when i am done talking and really was talking to the whole community and not just you unless you are the president of the GSFD which very well sounds like it ..
nite for now and nite to you Mr. Medic you think you are the only person i am speaking to
The big bang

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Feb 27, 2012
Rude wrote:
<quoted text> Who died and left you in charge? This is a place where you are allowed to discuss whatever you want to.Who do you think you are to tell anyone what to do anyway?
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glade Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food Country 4 min JoeFriday 9
Family Dollar 30 min Deadbeats Suck 7
Wes Kestner 3 hr nasty 6
Stan Dunham 4 hr one who knows 64
Softball 5 hr Hopeless 65
For Real Mon Gotta Be Kidding 1
Oh Lord Mon Answers please 5

Glade Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glade Spring Mortgages