First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Levi

Nashville, TN

#21 May 13, 2012
Betty Stanley wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should already know that we aren't associated with the crew and not say..."ALL" Stanleys!!! Also that we take care of our own family and don't nose in other peoples business!!
I think it's safe to say that they mean ALL the Stanleys at the Lifesaving Crew, rather than ALL the Stanleys in the world. Sorry for the confusion Betts.
Levi Thomas

Antioch, TN

#24 Jun 11, 2012
I think you should post your last name if your first name is Levi instead of pretending to be me. The squad has done alright by me. And if the truth be told they don't even like me yet still came to my parents house within 3 minutes of me having a life threatening seizure, and for that i'm very grateful.
Betty Stanley

Chilhowie, VA

#25 Jun 13, 2012
FIRST of all "Levi"...my name IS NOT Betts!! There are more on the crew besides the Stanley's...what about them?? The only one's that would know anything about the bill at DJs would be someone that worked at DJs...what do you think that Jerry Coleman would say about people leaking info. from his business?? Actually when I worked at DJs I saw the bills from the crew and it was other members that ran up a bill there!! AND they didn't charge it to the crew!! There are a lot of people out there that need to wipe that brown spot off of their noses AFTER they get their noses out of other peoples rear-ends. DRAMA is all other's are out for!! Such pathetic little snots that don't have a life of their own and sit in front of a computer all day ...Why are they not at work??? HMMMMMM!!!!
THINK ABOUT IT!!!
Noses

Glade Spring, VA

#26 Jun 13, 2012
U heard what she said! All you people get your noses out of Dewayne and Fanny's asses! There is life outside that life saving crew. Go explore it, for god's sake, before it's too late.

To the "other" crew members that actually are worth a damn,(and there's only a couple of them), I say this: Keep doing what you're doing. The useless ones will get what's coming to them soon enough.
Wondering why

Marion, VA

#27 Jul 2, 2012
I just stumpled on of the complaints about your Glade Volunteer Life Saving Crew. My question to everyone is why is it everyone can sit behind there computer and make all the complaints, but yet how many of you actually get off your butts and take action. If your not happy about things then join the place and get hands on experience. If your so concerned about all these acusations stand up and take a stand. What's the point of getting on here and complain but no one can back up there words. If you want to talk the talk then walk the walk and do something instead of sitting on your computers and complain. Unless your lives are so boring that is all you want to do. And in my opinion from all that I read no one talks about volunteering for the community in the areas of your complaints. If you want it investigated then join learn and listen to what goes and instead of just gossiping about people. How many of you that make the complaints take action and research and learn. And if you think you can do better then why aren't you trying. Maybe this site is just about gossip and people wanting to trash people. Until you live the life of another person you shouldn't judge. God will be the judge to everyone. So do you feel good about the things in your life that you have done to help others or your commnuity. If not then why do you complain and your not being helpful to others. Just saying I wondered why there's nothing but complaints but no action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glade Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Smith 3 hr msmith 26
Queer working at Marathon 8 hr Annonomyous1990 11
brandy bennett Davidson 17 hr curious 1
Brandi Davidson (Oct '11) 18 hr forgotten 22
New Mayor Election Tue Wrong 26
Melissa and Charles Tuggle Are Snitches Tue Ewwww 8
Who is ? ? ? Nov 21 HeatherRose24 13
Glade Spring Dating
Find my Match

Glade Spring People Search