Johnny Stanley's Allergy
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GSVLSC 4 Life

Hermitage, TN

#1 Feb 15, 2012
It's my understanding that Johnny Stanley was always allergic to hard work. This allergy definitely took to the entire Stanley family but my question is, Genetic or Contagious?
allergic to BS

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2012
Not everyone in the Stanley family has an Allergy. Maybe you need to check your nose cause you are too damn Nosey! And it aint none of your business whether we work or not. We pay our bills and get by so obviously there is money somewhere.
Tax paying citizens

Hermitage, TN

#3 Feb 15, 2012
We have you all covered
allergic to BS

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2012
we have our taxes paid but thanks
Duh

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 15, 2012
GSVLSC 4 Life wrote:
It's my understanding that Johnny Stanley was always allergic to hard work. This allergy definitely took to the entire Stanley family but my question is, Genetic or Contagious?
It's a mystery, lol!
Buyah

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 15, 2012
shadowwalker has changed his name again it seems
LMAO

Hermitage, TN

#7 Feb 18, 2012
This post is great, tipping my hat to GSVLSC 4 Life. O and miss "allergic to BS" you don't have to tell us. We can clearly tell you are a Stanley. "we have our taxes paid but thanks hahahaha" Definitely a low breed Stanley. You must be the idiot who married that Stanley boy in the crew where his good for nothing ass slept at night for 10 years. Lay down with dogs you wake up with fleas, and you evidently have the fleas bad. Btw when the person posted as "tax paying citizen" he was replying to your "we don't have to work we get money somewhere" WELFARE and SSI. The working class's taxes give you your money. and build yall free houses for all you useless Stanley's that never work. Habitat for blood sucking sloths is what they should be called.(habitat for humanity that is, who seriously built the Stanley's a brand new house because they wont work) Do you still sleep in the Crew hall with him? I know you did the first few years. Get a haircut and get a real job! GO get an education,,, anything, there's more to life than laying around a crew hall. But I suppose i'm wasting my time, have fun living on what the government gives you yall bunch of useless filths
lee

Nashville, TN

#8 Mar 7, 2012
wowweeee!!!! romney 2012
fellow stanley

Springfield, TN

#9 Mar 18, 2012
i have u know that not all the Stanley's are that way. there is some outthere that work there butts off an dont want any of that stuff
Betty Stanley

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Apr 4, 2012
I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT MY HUSBAND AND I WORK VERY HARD FOR WHAT WE HAVE!! WE DO NOT GET WELFARE OR SS OR ANY PUBLIC ASSISTANCE!! WHAT WE HAVE WE GOT BY WORKING!! NEXT TIME GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU START WAGGING YOUR TONGUE!! YOU REALLY JUST NEED TO POST YOUR REAL NAME OR DO YOU HAVE A YELLOW STREAK DOWN YOUR BACK?????????? THERE ARE 2 SETS OF STANLEY'S IN GLADE BUT THE ONE THAT I HAVE WORKS VERY HARD TO PROVIDE FOR US AND I WORK VERY HARD TO HELP HIM...SO WE ARE NOT ALL THAT WAY!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! EVERYONE ON HERE MUST HAVE AMNESIA YOU REALLY NEED TO WEAR A NAME TAG SO YOU CAN REMEMBER YOUR NAMES!! HAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!:)
Betty Stanley

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Apr 4, 2012
I will let you all know that my husband and I work very hard for the things that we have!! We DO NOT get welfare or SS or any other type of public assistance!! Are you just jealous because you didn't lose your house in a fire????? My husband works very hard to provide for our family and I work very hard to help him PLUS take care of our kids!!! If you have a problem with one of us WHY not come to our faces??? DRAMA!!! You ALL need to wear name tags because you have forgotten your names OR are you just to SORRY AND LAZY to post it???? HAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!:)
Big Al

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Apr 14, 2012
Geez Betty , chill out. They're talkin about the Stanleys that are associated with the Life Saving Crew. If you be one of them, then shame on you. If not, then holla back, shawty!
Betty Stanley

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Apr 15, 2012
GEEZ Big Al.....They happen to be my in-laws...STILL Frank and I are BOTH hard workers and DO NOT use any kind of assistance to raise our family!! You need to specify which ones they are....IF you are big enough to post on here then WHY NOT post your real names??? I USE my REAL NAME!! WHY NOT USE YOURS???? DO NOT attack my family regardless of who they are!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE ALL COWARDS!!!!!!!!
Betty Stanley

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Apr 15, 2012
BY THE WAY...we are not associated with the crew!!!! Got a problem with me and Frank????? Bring it to our face!!!!
Big Al

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Apr 22, 2012
This is my real name Betty u and frank knows who i am.
one of a thousand

Paducah, KY

#16 Apr 24, 2012
O.K. Well it's the real truth!!!The stanley's here in glade (the ones who work for the crew) are horrible!!They sit on there big ass's and eat free off the poeple in glade,watch Xfinity cable, use the town to go on vacation's and 99% of the town is tired of it all. We belive this whole crew needs to be investigated!!! all the finances needs to be open subject to the town every call needs to be looked at! And the food prices they charge at dj's and other resturants needs to be open to the public! We've all seen them washing there own private vehicals at the towns expense at the crew hall private birthday and other family party's at the crew hall again with food from dj's! charged to the town!! Make these people show recipts for all of it. they have so much time to sit and tear apart families while the whole time they need to be doing what they are suppost to be doing. The stanlys need to be !!!!!!!!!INVESTIGATED AND MAYBE A FEW CHARGES HELD AGAINST THEM!!!ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! THE PEOPLE IN GLADE ARE SICK OF THIS!!!
one of a thousand

Paducah, KY

#17 Apr 24, 2012
GSVLSC 4 Life wrote:
LOL AMEN!! this sucky bunch of people are sickneing!! They all need to go get a real JOB and stop liveing off Glade spring!!! What a group of hoo haws!!!!!!They are doing there best to distroy family's with there lie's!! but the truth will come out and the hand will trun to them and when they are found out they'll have alot of ansering to do!! The stanleys need to be held accountable for all they have been doing to Glade.
meth

United States

#18 Apr 25, 2012
John Stanley's a b!tch
Betty Stanley

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Apr 30, 2012
Big Al wrote:
This is my real name Betty u and frank knows who i am.
Then you should already know that we aren't associated with the crew and not say..."ALL" Stanleys!!! Also that we take care of our own family and don't nose in other peoples business!!
friendtoall

Nashville, TN

#20 May 4, 2012
it so stupid to judge people without reason wow sweep under your own ruggs before you judge others

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glade Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheila Miller 8 hr Ann 2 1
DMS teacher 8 hr Parent 1
In need of a good garage 11 hr Just Helping 2
Guy in general lee car at rite aid (Jun '17) 12 hr GRAMMARPOLICE 15
Settlers Point Apartments (Aug '16) 16 hr MOVE ON 32
Town Hall meeting 23 hr Just my opinion 16
Wondering Tue cheese bolony 11

Glade Spring Jobs

Personal Finance

Glade Spring Mortgages