concerned

Johnson City, TN

#1 Feb 7, 2012
Does anyone know if he has gotten out of jail yet? I heard they lowered his bond.
lee

Nashville, TN

#2 Feb 27, 2012
don't know why are you trying to get something
just saying

Johnson City, TN

#3 Feb 27, 2012
lee wrote:
don't know why are you trying to get something
No, because I know all I need to know about him and will know more next week.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 10, 2012
Just saying, Dustin is a childhood friend of mine. I know plenty of people that's done wrong here recently, but that doesn't make them a bad person. I'm sure he's learned his lesson by now after being put away. Everyone doesn't get better until they learn from their mistakes. I wish it didn't have to come to court order for him to realize he done wrong. There is a lot of people who realize what damage that stuff has caused before hand. Sadly it's usually after they have tried it.
truth

Johnson City, TN

#5 Mar 10, 2012
LostSanity91 wrote:
Just saying, Dustin is a childhood friend of mine. I know plenty of people that's done wrong here recently, but that doesn't make them a bad person. I'm sure he's learned his lesson by now after being put away. Everyone doesn't get better until they learn from their mistakes. I wish it didn't have to come to court order for him to realize he done wrong. There is a lot of people who realize what damage that stuff has caused before hand. Sadly it's usually after they have tried it.
No one was saying that he was a bad person. It's just a shame that you have to learn things the hard way. No one is perfect. But look how this drug has affected family and friends. He's had no one in his life except his grandmother and she is a fine lady. A person can only do so much to try and help someone, but you have to want the help yourself or it does you no good. I wish Dustin the best. Because I know what kind of life and how he was brought up.
hahaha

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Jan 4, 2014
my ex gf asked me last year if I was in jail. Didn't know there was more than one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glade Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Samaniego arrested for abuse of 94 year ol... 51 min RichValleyMule 4
Alexis Hess 8 hr its pretty good 11
Taco Bell (Jan '15) 10 hr Ole Man 23
Ashlei y 21 hr Crystal palace 15
Glade wasn't ready Mon Whatchadoin 9
Mr. Carr's rental properties. Mon Rev Donnie Hoskin... 3
Who was it Jan 11 In the know 3

Glade Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance