Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Apr 14, 2012
Johnny and Roy

Nashville, TN

#1 Mar 28, 2012
We had a chance to visit the Glade Spring Rescue Squad recently, and for some reason the place smelled like pee and decaying flesh. Why is this?
Is it true that the Fire Department and Rescue Squad are going to combine together? This seems to be the general consensus of the people who actually matter.
We’ve also heard that Washington County is taking charge of fire and rescue expenditures, and will be making changes to Glade Spring’s fire dept and rescue squad (as well as all other FD and rescue squads). All we can say is thank god, it’s about time.
Friend of Glade

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Mar 28, 2012
More than likely the stench that you describe is from your own presence in said building!!! The sad part is that you are probably proud of what you have posted here. Childish at the very best!!!
Shocked

Antioch, TN

#5 Mar 29, 2012
I cannot believe how rude and mean people can be on here. We try to teach our kids not to be bullies and and here I am reading cyberbullying on topixs. I am amazed at how much bullying I have read in Smyth and Washington County. I thought as adults we would prove to children bullying would not go on cyberbullying this day and age boy am I ashamed to prove that I am so wrong, it really turns my stomach.........
its a shame

Nashville, TN

#6 Mar 29, 2012
Well a few weeks ago I had to call 911 for my grandfather, the fire department got there about 10 mins before the ambulance and there was only one guy on it driving it, the guy from the fire department had to ride the ambulance because people of the rescuing squad feel that they don't have to respond to the calls
Friend of Glade

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Mar 29, 2012
its a shame wrote:
Well a few weeks ago I had to call 911 for my grandfather, the fire department got there about 10 mins before the ambulance and there was only one guy on it driving it, the guy from the fire department had to ride the ambulance because people of the rescuing squad feel that they don't have to respond to the calls
Don't believe it!!!
Agree

Bristol, TN

#8 Mar 29, 2012
Friend of Glade wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe it!!!
Don't believe it?? We see this kind of shit with our eyes and we hear it happening on scanners. Yes we do believe it.
Friend of Glade

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Mar 29, 2012
Well I don't see it nor do I hear it so I will go with what my own eyes see before I take any stock in what a couple of nameless wanna-bes have to say on a bs web-site! So save your childish and biased comments for your other wanna-be buddies, that is if you have any!
doggie thermodyne

Johnson City, TN

#12 Apr 1, 2012
Friend of Glade wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe it!!!
According to this person,any business or public service located in Glade can do no wrong. He or she(who is also nameless,just like everyone else) is living in their own fantasy world,or taking too many "happy pills".
Funny

Nashville, TN

#13 Apr 14, 2012
Believe it people. Change is coming to Fire & Rescue in Glade Spring, and it will be for the best.

As far as what "Friend of Glade" refuses to believe, is irrelevant. It happened, for a fact.

There's "Long Hard Times To Come".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glade Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Accepting Donations to help recovering addict I... 14 hr Indias gross 22
girl in black rsx with pink stickers on back gl... 16 hr yeaaa 8
PHHS football Thu Rebel fan1 8
Nelson, joe Aug 26 back 8
glade rescue squad Aug 26 True 20
glade Christian academy (Nov '13) Aug 26 hidand 16
Black girl Kayla at the ballpark Aug 25 Mr know it all 2
•••
•••
•••