Stupid Hangout Spots
Swaggeeey

Johnson City, TN

#1 Aug 11, 2012
So, I was wondering why them by-Godding rednecks hang out in the Shell station and other gas stations. I mean really, do they not have anything better to do than get in their big ole trucks and blow smoke on everyone. It's about as stupid as a one legged ninjin turtle hopping across the mexican boreder wearing a strobe light taped to his butt hole. I mean thats just ridiculos.
Stoic

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2012
About as stupid as your analogy?
lol

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Aug 22, 2012
Swaggeeey wrote:
So, I was wondering why them by-Godding rednecks hang out in the Shell station and other gas stations. I mean really, do they not have anything better to do than get in their big ole trucks and blow smoke on everyone. It's about as stupid as a one legged ninjin turtle hopping across the mexican boreder wearing a strobe light taped to his butt hole. I mean thats just ridiculos.
OUCH!!! If hanging out is THAT stupid, I may never leave the house again, what a dufas!!!
Swaggeeey

Johnson City, TN

#4 Aug 22, 2012
Well lemme tell one by Goddin thang! I will ninjey chop your throat right in two and shove some of that by Goddin winter green skoal down in there and maybe you get get some gosh dang sense into that noggin.
Young at heart

Knoxville, TN

#5 Aug 24, 2012
In all reality what do the young people of this county have to do? There is nothing for them here. All they have is their friends and their trucks. I used to be young once and I remember being the same way. So when you ask, "Do they have nothing better to do?" The answer is NO, they have nothing better to do. Also, did you grow up around here? Why are you bashing our young people? Instead of bashing them, why not try to find a solution for them, give them something they could do. Don't just sit around and bash them. Oh and just how do you know what kind of skoal it is, and please tell me what you did when you were young to keep yourself entertained, that did not annoy any of the older folks?
charlie

Johnson City, TN

#6 Aug 27, 2012
i love hanging out at the shell station even though i dont have a big ole truck
MEME

Strawberry Plains, TN

#7 Sep 5, 2012
Young at heart wrote:
In all reality what do the young people of this county have to do? There is nothing for them here. All they have is their friends and their trucks. I used to be young once and I remember being the same way. So when you ask, "Do they have nothing better to do?" The answer is NO, they have nothing better to do. Also, did you grow up around here? Why are you bashing our young people? Instead of bashing them, why not try to find a solution for them, give them something they could do. Don't just sit around and bash them. Oh and just how do you know what kind of skoal it is, and please tell me what you did when you were young to keep yourself entertained, that did not annoy any of the older folks?
I could think of a thousand things such as: get a job, volunteer, study for school,and most importantly obey the law. The hang outs are a place for them to drink illegally,and some even use narcotics, and this is why the get ran off by the owners. But not all cause this trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glade Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank you Saltville Council for.... 12 min Hopeful ... 11
Egg Hunt 38 min Egg Fart 9
WARNING! City Worker Moron on the roads 1 hr Ray 17
Chilhowie Health Care (Apr '16) 5 hr What 61
New police Sun Too Many ... 5
Stumbo the hero or Lazy moocher? Mar 24 Fightforwhatsright 3
Lindsey Mabe Mar 22 Real Friend 7

Glade Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance