Coroner: Lake City woman was strangle...

Coroner: Lake City woman was strangled, stabbed

There are 10 comments on the Go Erie story from Feb 1, 2011, titled Coroner: Lake City woman was strangled, stabbed. In it, Go Erie reports that:

After work, over drinks, Anthony Hales spoke of some trouble at home. He'd been living with his girlfriend, Christina Hulsinger, for about four years, friends said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Go Erie.

Since: Aug 10

Somewhere around here

#1 Feb 1, 2011
I met Chris when I was about 14. She was into drugs then, but we were all smoking pot back then. Unfortunately she continued to abuse stronger, more addictive drugs. She never had a chance anyway. Her home life was horrible. I don't think her mother, a very emotionally abusive woman, ever had a kind word to say to her, or anyone else for that matter. I hope this event will open her eyes. Her cruelty played a great part in all of this. It is a greater pity that Chris' grandchildren will now know, through the publicity, that their grandmother was an addict. Sad...and not uncommon.
Taxpayer

Franklin, PA

#2 Feb 1, 2011
Sad ending to a life.... METH KILLS!
Travis

Bloomsburg, PA

#3 Feb 1, 2011
Wildcatmotherbear wrote:
I met Chris when I was about 14. She was into drugs then, but we were all smoking pot back then. Unfortunately she continued to abuse stronger, more addictive drugs. She never had a chance anyway. Her home life was horrible. I don't think her mother, a very emotionally abusive woman, ever had a kind word to say to her, or anyone else for that matter. I hope this event will open her eyes. Her cruelty played a great part in all of this. It is a greater pity that Chris' grandchildren will now know, through the publicity, that their grandmother was an addict. Sad...and not uncommon.
she may be an addict... but you are just a dict.

Since: Aug 10

Somewhere around here

#4 Feb 5, 2011
Travis wrote:
<quoted text>
she may be an addict... but you are just a dict.
Why is that? Because I feel sorry that her grandchildren are finding out in a very cruel way that she was an addict? If you are bored that's fine..better to make an idiot of yourself on the net than to kill yourself with drugs. Ramble on..
steve leary

Erie, PA

#5 Feb 5, 2011
Taxpayer wrote:
Sad ending to a life.... METH KILLS!
They were smoking crack cocaine......

Since: Aug 10

Somewhere around here

#6 Feb 6, 2011
steve leary wrote:
<quoted text>
They were smoking crack cocaine......
Yes they were. And when she refused to get more he allegedly killed her, stole her debit card, bought more...then later the next day went to his mother's house and confessed.
Here is what is worse...at her funeral HIS family went to the service, greeted friends and family and made comments about how horrible this will be for HIM. That this is going to ruin his life. Seriously?! Her life is OVER. HE ended it! Because of the ongoing investigation her family had to endure this in silence. Talk about throwing salt on a wound!! No matter what they were doing, she did not deserve what she got. And her family should not have their time to grieve marred with anger.
Lady Luck

AOL

#7 Feb 6, 2011
Wildcatmotherbear wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they were. And when she refused to get more he allegedly killed her, stole her debit card, bought more...then later the next day went to his mother's house and confessed.
Here is what is worse...at her funeral HIS family went to the service, greeted friends and family and made comments about how horrible this will be for HIM. That this is going to ruin his life. Seriously?! Her life is OVER. HE ended it! Because of the ongoing investigation her family had to endure this in silence. Talk about throwing salt on a wound!! No matter what they were doing, she did not deserve what she got. And her family should not have their time to grieve marred with anger.
That is terrible! I would have had them "kindly" escorted out of there if I was part of her family.
sally

AOL

#8 Feb 6, 2011
Lady Luck wrote:
<quoted text>
That is terrible! I would have had them "kindly" escorted out of there if I was part of her family.
I would have booted their asses into Lake Erie...what nerve and how rotten could they be...who cares what happens to HIM...he's a killer.
Melissa

Austin, TX

#9 Mar 14, 2011
WHAT!!! I was at both her viewings and funeral. HIS family did NOT come to any of them, they DID NOT speak to any of her family.
Her mother was not abusive and Chris had changed her life around, if anything she drank to much.
She was a good friend, sister, grandmother and daughter.
You knew Chris when she was 14 yrs old. She was 47 when she was murdered. People do change.
Brandy

Meadville, PA

#11 Mar 16, 2017
Wildcatmotherbear wrote:
I met Chris when I was about 14. She was into drugs then, but we were all smoking pot back then. Unfortunately she continued to abuse stronger, more addictive drugs. She never had a chance anyway. Her home life was horrible. I don't think her mother, a very emotionally abusive woman, ever had a kind word to say to her, or anyone else for that matter. I hope this event will open her eyes. Her cruelty played a great part in all of this. It is a greater pity that Chris' grandchildren will now know, through the publicity, that their grandmother was an addict. Sad...and not uncommon.
I don't know who you are... but how dare you tell lies about my grandmother!! My mom (chris) and my grandmother were very close. My grandmother was not abusive!! My children also know the truth about how my mother died! Yes she was doing bad things... but that doesn't mean someone she take her life!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Girard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Humiliation Sep '18 Native ... 2
News For 2015, restaurants look at substantive changes (Jan '15) Aug '18 JustAGirl 3
News New Library Branch Taking Shape (Feb '09) Jun '18 The Librarian 7
Little Faith at Saint Johns (Apr '18) Apr '18 Native Landlord 1
News Fairview woman held for trial in $100K theft (Jan '15) Apr '18 Who Cares 23
News Penn State Plans Room and Board Rate Increase (Feb '18) Feb '18 say no to Hazleton 2
Babs (Dec '17) Dec '17 Anoldfriend 1

Girard Jobs

Personal Finance

Girard Mortgages