appropriations subcommittee on defens...

appropriations subcommittee on defense/ NJ ship yards in place

Posted in the Girard Forum

Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Give ex-Rep. Steve Rothman points for candor. The NJ Democrat, who left office in early January, is "joining the local law firm of Sills Cummis to lead their new defense industry lobbying group," notes David Nir of Daily Kos Elections.

"My experience with defense issues and my familiarity with how to get one's foot in the door for consideration at the Pentagon stems from my eight years as a member of the House appropriations subcommittee on defense - a 25-person subcommittee that recommends all of the military spending for the U.S."

Former members of Congress are usually a bit more coy about how they plan to earn a living in the private sector. Lobbying jobs are euphemistically called "government relations". But "for once, a former politician is being forthright about exactly what he's up to," Nir writes.
Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#2 Jan 11, 2013
leave CITY KENNNEL CLUB car,,,,, FIT AND FINISH ships in place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Girard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Sharpco Sharpening Service Jul 22 bueller 2
News Historic steam locomotive to take trips in Indi... Jun '15 interested 2
News Youngstown couple pleads guilty to torching man... Jun '15 bobby 2
christine ladd Jun '15 So what 3
Antonio Torres May '15 the Ace of Spades 2
looking for someone (Mar '14) Mar '14 momma Pam 1
City Wide Garage Sale (Jul '13) Jul '13 Liz Collins 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Girard Mortgages