titonton divaunte pants

United States

#17179 Jan 4, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
The epitome of what Right to Work States have done to Midwestern Rustbelters....
http://conservativevideos.com/2013/01/incredi...
I saw that. What a hit.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#17180 Jan 4, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Al Jazeera Buys Al Gore’s Current TV
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-03/al-j...
and TWC dropps it. Why?
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#17181 Jan 4, 2013
What a shiddy plan. They just raised taxes on 77% of americans, cut programs that help the middle class, and it still won't be deficit neutral. Especially with all the spending. I know its republicans fault, well obama signed it too. Maybe when the deficit gets worse obama can just blame the guy who served the last term. Oh yeah.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#17182 Jan 4, 2013
How about that fiscal cliff? How's that stock market doing? What about that housing market? Unemployment that much higher than under Reagan? Everything the GOP stands for are proven lies of the greedy and any sense that they hold any true moral ground when it comes to the Fox News issues they love to muddy the waters with is really just more greed cashing in on the slack jawed bleary eyed flock. The only reason you tea bagging Koch wh0res feel like you had the rug pulled out from under you is because you were so used to prancing around this nation built on freedom like you had a monopoly on God and country for decades and decades.
Loren Eberly

Johnstown, OH

#17184 Jan 4, 2013
Jobless Rate:

President, the Bureaucrats they appoint and Elected Officials complying with USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands; reduces jobless rate to 0.

Demanding every Stockholder, corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), healthcare, pension, investment and independent business profit.

This enables every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

And enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17185 Jan 4, 2013
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
What a shiddy plan. They just raised taxes on 77% of americans, cut programs that help the middle class, and it still won't be deficit neutral. Especially with all the spending. I know its republicans fault, well obama signed it too. Maybe when the deficit gets worse obama can just blame the guy who served the last term. Oh yeah.
What programs did they cut that help the middle-class?
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#17186 Jan 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What programs did they cut that help the middle-class?
oh my, someone who hasn't gotten their talking points. I'm glad none of the stooges answered it yet. Although they usually avoid awesome facts.
Here's a hint: you guys wouldn't shut up about paul ryan cutting one of them. http://m.theatlantic.com/business/archive/201...
Now here's your talking point: its the gops fault, they voted for it. Obama and democrats had no other choice but to sign it bla bla bla....its bushes fault that obama is just like bush. Then when you get somebody like me who points all this out ( its not rocket science) and I tell you I don't vote republican, you just tell me I'm crazy. If I post more facts that prove my point, just call me more crazy and ask 2 of your friends to post the same talking points.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#17187 Jan 5, 2013
And when they chain us all to the chained cpi, ssi will be cut. Ol dennis k said it will be cat food christmas for seniors if that happens. Obama has publicly endorsed it.
Since the payroll tax cut ( signed by bush) will expire under these "cliff" deal, that means the ssi tax rate will go up. I think this has already expired, so it should already be happening.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#17188 Jan 5, 2013
Whole grain oats with a chopped banana, pecans, almonds, walnuts, a table spoon of pure cane sugar, and a table spoon of coconut oil. Try it, its really good and really boosts energy. If you're overweight, no sugar and half the oil. If you're morbidly obese ( che ) , eat just half a serving of the oats, and get up off you're minus 2 sized azz for some exercise.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#17189 Jan 5, 2013
Save Yourself wrote:
How about that fiscal cliff? How's that stock market doing? What about that housing market? Unemployment that much higher than under Reagan? Everything the GOP stands for are proven lies of the greedy and any sense that they hold any true moral Oground when it comes to the Fox News issues they love to muddy the waters with is really just more greed cashing in on the slack jawed bleary eyed flock. The only reason you tea bagging Koch wh0res feel like you had the rug pulled out from under you is because you were so used to prancing around this nation built on freedom like you had a monopoly on God and country for decades and decades.
I really think your prematurely blowing your load here. What do you think even caused the cliff?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17190 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text> oh my, someone who hasn't gotten their talking points. I'm glad none of the stooges answered it yet. Although they usually avoid awesome facts.
Here's a hint: you guys wouldn't shut up about paul ryan cutting one of them. http://m.theatlantic.com/business/archive/201...
Now here's your talking point: its the gops fault, they voted for it. Obama and democrats had no other choice but to sign it bla bla bla....its bushes fault that obama is just like bush. Then when you get somebody like me who points all this out ( its not rocket science) and I tell you I don't vote republican, you just tell me I'm crazy. If I post more facts that prove my point, just call me more crazy and ask 2 of your friends to post the same talking points.
Very nice, but this article didn't address my question. So one more time, what middle-class programs were cut? Cut..... meaning less money appropriated towards them. Cut, as in less people able to take advantage of the program or less benefits being paid out.

What this article is about is our government programs running out of money. It's something the Republicans have been warning people about for decades. It's something the Democrats have been lying to people about for decades, telling us nothing is wrong; don't worry; it's fear tactics by the Republicans.
wow

West Union, OH

#17194 Jan 5, 2013
wonderful
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#17195 Jan 6, 2013
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#17196 Jan 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice, but this article didn't address my question. So one more time, what middle-class programs were cut? Cut..... meaning less money appropriated towards them. Cut, as in less people able to take advantage of the program or less benefits being paid out.
What this article is about is our government programs running out of money. It's something the Republicans have been warning people about for decades. It's something the Democrats have been lying to people about for decades, telling us nothing is wrong; don't worry; it's fear tactics by the Republicans.
here's a better question that answers that. Are they going to stop collecting the money through pay roll taxes? NO! Will those taxes increase for all work ing americans? YES!
Democrats lie and republicans scare people? With what the truth about what's going on with ssi? That's rich.maybe rick perry...
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#17197 Jan 6, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/...
Wow look at all the new corporate tax loopholes in the "cliff deal". I'm sure we urgently needed to build a nascar track. For obamas voters.
And let's see which ones they will close, since they haven't closed any adding to the deficit problem. I bet they close some that are mysteriously just like the new ones they put in the "cliff" deal.
Besides, its not a good idea to lower the corporate tax rate just yet. Since last year was not an economic recovery ( somehow we were told that by the media untill november then it was a fiscal cliff) they actually get more back with all their little loopholes. Who knows with the new ones just added without closing the old ones, could've been planned. If they can hold off on the debt limit plan untill the irs is done with their taxes this year they might enjoy double loopholes as obama only promises to close old ones in the debt ceiling "negotiations". The fat lady has not sung.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#17198 Jan 6, 2013
"The financial services industry, whose leaders had earlier joined a group of other corporate executives pushing for a "fair" solution to the fiscal crisis, is one of the primary beneficiaries of special-interest tax breaks. The active-financing exception, for example, permits banks like Morgan Stanley to avoid the 35 percent U.S. corporate tax rate on interest income from money lent overseas. A handful of other U.S.-based multinational companies with financing arms, such as Ford Motor Co. and General Electric, also use that exemption to lower their tax bills. The two-year cost to taxpayers is an estimated $11.2 billion, according to the congressional Joint Committee on Taxation."
http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry...

Oops more like a few trillion it will cost us. Loaning all that money out at no interest, tax free? Think its gonna be paid back in inflated dollars? What did they back it with? Bad mortgages? Maybe if the euro keeps beating the dollar...oh they can pay us back in euros then.
Satanic THUGS

Athens, OH

#17199 Jan 6, 2013
I want a Governor who is honest. Kasich is FAR from honest. He supports judges and officials to work a their JOBS with NO NO NO oaths of office. I know I submitted this to John 3 times but they REFUSE to do anything which the ORC gives him COMPLETE control to do.....

They keep saying they exist and are correct but they REFUSE to give me copies which are PUBLIC RECORDS.

Therefore they are refusing the people their public records and have lost the transparency promised to "the people". We have entered the anti christs empire......
Toe

Portsmouth, OH

#17200 Jan 6, 2013
The only choice
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#17201 Jan 6, 2013
Brought to you by carl's jr.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17202 Jan 6, 2013
Maybe if the euro keeps beating the dollar...oh they can pay us back in euros then.
?!

The Euro hasn't even been around the 1:1 range for the dollar in almost a decade, let alone surpassed it's value.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Girard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mahoning County Sheriff Deputies awarded for he... (May '11) 10 hr 14 year veteran 2
General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consu... (Jul '08) Sep 29 Cville 5,453
Ex. Rep. Jim Traficant reported to be seriously... Sep 25 chris 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
Duck Dynasty' star will headline Men's Rally in... (Mar '14) Sep 19 Julia 2
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
Anyone know this Doctor's name? Sep 3 yourmomma501 3
Girard Dating
Find my Match

Girard Jobs

Girard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Girard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Girard

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]