Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Girard Forum

Comments (Page 708)

Showing posts 14,141 - 14,160 of29,033
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
no I meant leach
to siphon money
leech is fishing bait
Incredible. Now your denial of fact and truth has extended to the very language itself.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredible. Now your denial of fact and truth has extended to the very language itself.
I would err on the side of being a bit kinder than that.

He's got some problems with spelling and writing. Which is something we could all be as kind as we can about, seeing as we live in a big, exciting, multilingual world. Lots of folks aren't native speakers of English, have conditions limiting their language production or just have come up without the same access to education.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
He's got some problems with spelling and writing. Which is something we could all be as kind as we can about, seeing as we live in a big, exciting, multilingual world. Lots of folks aren't native speakers of English, have conditions limiting their language production or just have come up without the same access to education.
Right. Except I am not sure that you have been around for the last 5 months reading his rants declaring his intellectual superiority. Anyone can make a typo or slip with a "to" instead of "too." It happens all the time. But when someone specifically points it out, then provides the dictionary definition and he STILL insists that he is right and the LANGUAGE is wrong, it provides invaluable insight to his extreme and fundamental cognitive disfunction and delusions of grandeur, especially in light of his consistent rejection of science and math as well.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Oh, I agree that he's not terribly clever.

But it seems to mean a lot to him.

It doesn't mean a lot to me.

Personally, I prefer to just lean in with a gentle nudge towards literacy or factual accuracy when possible.

Bless his face, he's not really going to change all that much. If he's enjoying himself and not hurting anyone, might as well lend some tools to help him do it in a manner which might not leave him looking a bit daft.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to re-define marriage....so why can't I define words to fit what I want?

FO
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't talk with your mouth full, lil' Trust Fund Scarecrow. We can all obviously see how much you love sucking on that big fat Koch.
hey moron

I am self employed

PS: those evil Koch Brothers are a client of mine. They make stuff for me. Their company does great; and every single employee at the plant likes working there.

Every single employee at that plant is the cream of the crop

pond scum like yourself has zero chance of being hired at a quality company like many the Koch Brothers own; and reason you hate them.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron
I am self employed
PS: those evil Koch Brothers are a client of mine. They make stuff for me. Their company does great; and every single employee at the plant likes working there.
pond scum like yourself has zero chance of being hired at a quality company like many the Koch Brothers own; and reason you hate them.
Now when you say "self employed," you mean you get a check in the mail every month as a result of your developmental disability, right (WalterMitty's)RealitySpeaks?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to re-define marriage....so why can't I define words to fit what I want?
FO
You have already re-defined "reality," so why not, eh?

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
FO
I think the main difference in your example is that people aiming to further develop marriage equality know what the current legal definition of marriage is and have for some time while you have just now come to learn the meaning of the words you have been using.

To make this easier for you in the future, you may want to check the options in your browser (the program that lets you access the internet) and see if it has an option to turn on a spellchecker (if you can't find it, let us know what browser you're using and we can help guide you through it). This won't fix leach/leech issues but will get your spelling up to snuff!

If you want to go further, you could even use a word processing program such as Word to type out what you would like to say, before cutting (control key + x) and pasting (control key + v) the text here. That would let you use a grammar check as well!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
no I meant leach
to siphon money
leech is fishing bait
This is really getting comical.

Leach = drain.

Leech = suck.

With all of that extra cash you have floating around, you may wish to go purchase a dictionary. I've seen them at Goodwill for a quarter.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being awfully gracious. It is close to Christmas though.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the main difference in your example is that people aiming to further develop marriage equality know what the current legal definition of marriage is and have for some time while you have just now come to learn the meaning of the words you have been using.
To make this easier for you in the future, you may want to check the options in your browser (the program that lets you access the internet) and see if it has an option to turn on a spellchecker (if you can't find it, let us know what browser you're using and we can help guide you through it). This won't fix leach/leech issues but will get your spelling up to snuff!
If you want to go further, you could even use a word processing program such as Word to type out what you would like to say, before cutting (control key + x) and pasting (control key + v) the text here. That would let you use a grammar check as well!
except I won't waste the time

posting as a form of entertainment to tick off commies like yourself is great fun

PS: I use Apple; and it corrects spelling automatically.

leach....percolating money from one pocket to another

Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Very soon, you will be challenged to a mano a mano duel to the death on demand if you keep talking like that.

I got the call, accepted, and am still waiting for the address.

Just watch. You'll get an invitation too.

woof

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
This is really getting comical.
Leach = drain.
Leech = suck.
With all of that extra cash you have floating around, you may wish to go purchase a dictionary. I've seen them at Goodwill for a quarter.
woof
Sort of, leach really means more of a filtration. Nutrients being leached from the soil and so on.

The puzzling thing is that leach and leech doesn't really have any crossover in the definitions that would let you confuse them. I just assume he couldn't spell leech and got a bit embarrassed when called out, which is natural. Nobody likes being wrong.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

See....You are already a commie!!! The challenge to a duel is just around the corner (although when it comes, it may actually be written as a "dual").

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of, leach really means more of a filtration. Nutrients being leached from the soil and so on.
The puzzling thing is that leach and leech doesn't really have any crossover in the definitions that would let you confuse them. I just assume he couldn't spell leech and got a bit embarrassed when called out, which is natural. Nobody likes being wrong.
Nobody likes it, but (WalteyMitty's)RealitySpeaks has made a career out of it.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, lots of people who do not have homes which are connected to city/county sewer collection systems have leach beds in their yards between their home and their septic tanks.

It would be quite a frightening prospect to wake up and find a leech bed in your back yard, I would guess. All those creepy crawly bloodsucking parasites slithering around, just itchin to climb up your pantlegs.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not overlook his greatest comment yet...
"your dance is the poopie dance when diarrhea is sure to mess your pants" -Reality Speaks
Full grown adult, ladies and gentlemen. Full grown adult.
I wonder if one's desire to do the poopie dance within the boundaries of one of the five states of the former Republic of Texas would be Constitutionally protected through application of the 14th and 1st Amendments , in Mr. Reality's opinion?

woof

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
See....You are already a commie!!! The challenge to a duel is just around the corner (although when it comes, it may actually be written as a "dual").
woof
I'm not too worried. A couple of the older guys on here like to make threats. They're not terribly scary. I really don't see why you would even register them. They're a bit amusing, really, but they also seem wonderfully sad. A sort of violent pipe dream about regaining control, respect or whatever else people who make empty threats are looking for.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron
I am self employed
So you're saying you love sucking that Koch so much that you have made a living at it. Got it. Just be sure to watch the teeth when you are dancing around like the floundering death threat scarecrow that you really are. Since I don't have the master's degree it would take to make a Koch brother product like Angel Soft toilet paper, the next best thing I can do is use my vast knowledge of computer coding to help spread the word on boycotting Koch owned companies. In your honor of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,141 - 14,160 of29,033
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Girard Discussions

Search the Girard Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Out of town and ready to have a good time Mon Just wondering 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 20 NSA 229
General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consu... (Jul '08) Jul 17 illuminated 5,448
Milk me Jul 6 MAC 4
Murder charges surprise family of young victim (Nov '07) Jul 2 Truth 26
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
•••
•••
•••
Girard Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Girard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••